Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public When the Cards All Fold (Kaeshana/Invite)

In the Darkness there is Truth
[member="Elayne Saedaris"], [member="Phylis Alince"], [member="Coryth Elaris"]

Having just subjugated the pompous, somewhat annoying spirit and thus potentially gained plenty of XP, Sumiko suddenly felt something. A disturbance in the Force! Or something similarly dramatic and profound. It was coming from what passed for a hangar in the Trayus Academy. She furrowed her brow as she aborbed this sensation, her jaw tightened.

"Oh, bloody hell. Someone better not be stealing my ship!" she hissed through gritted teeth and then broke into a sprint. Unfortunately for Sumiko, in her haste she did not notice the dead body of an unluckey Firemane soldier until it was too late and so she tripped over the corpse, landing most embarrassingly on the hard, cold ground. "This academy annoys me," she grunted as she got to her feet. It was at this stage that suddenly a very large, mean looking spider pounced at her, its maw full of teeth wide open.

Feeling even more annoyed Sumiko let loose a powerful roar animated by the Dark Side, with such force that it blossomed into a shockwave, sent the beast flying into the wall and almost blew it apart. Limbs were tossed across the room, blood and brain matter splattered the wall. In the process she also wrecked a portrait of Darth Revan, which honestly was no loss. "Seriously, how many random beasts does this Academy have left? It's been ages since anyone used it. How do they even feed themselves unless misc scavengers, Sith and Jedi come to plunder it? They ought to be bloody starving!" she exclaimed to the universe in general as she got to her feet and ran towards the hangar.

Somewhere in the ether a dark voice spoke. "The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be..." Alas the Atrisian was not in the mood to hear more from noncorporeal, random ghosts who stalked the Academy and so she interrupted him.

"Absurd! Yes, I get it," Sumiko hissed in annoyance. Unfortunately for her, she would only reach it after our heroines had long left. Feeling rather annoyed about randomly spawning, infinite beasts, she sunk into the Force and pulled at the tangled web of power, wrapping herself in the shadows to make herself invisible. Through this fancy trick, she ought to be able to pass move through the halls of the Academy without being pounced by monsters.

[member="Sumiko Tanaka"] [member="Coryth Elaris"]

Hauling the tiny redhead up onto her shoulder, Phylis headed across the unsteady ground towards the ship they had found. How it had come to be here, or whose it was didn’t matter. The owner might get a bit annoyed, but they had many injured people.
One way or another they would leave in this ship. Either the captain could profit by this arrangement, or else…. Well, Phylis was not given to harsh measures, but with both Coryth and Siobhan critically injured they had little choice.

“Get us inside if you can, Elayne. I’ll get Coryth and Siobhan inside and try to help them. Once we get into space we can call for help more effectively.”

At this point, Elayne was hardly concerned with where the ship had come from, just thankful that it was here. As for it's owner, that was a thought hanging in the back of her mind. The last thing they needed was another battle. That she wasn't certain they could withstand.

She gave a nod to Phylis as her hands traced over the metal looking for it's entry. Her patience was running out as she finally came to the seam in the metal where the boarding ramp was surely at. With a bit of applied pressure with the force, the hatch released and dropped down before them.

With a bolter in hand she stepped cautiously up the ramp, honestly ready for anything that might find at this point. After so many terrors in the academy, she already loathed this planet and knew it held far more surprises than she liked to think about. So far nothing had pounced. That was encouraging.

"So far, not seeing or sensing much of anything...." She said over her shoulder to the others. "Keep your eyes peeled, I'd not be surprised if the green god Gahala decides to grace us with his presence today." That she was being slightly sarcastic on, but at the rate they were going, little would surprise the tall redhead. "See if you can find the medbay. I'll get to the cockpit and we'll see if we can get this thing off the ground, in a hurry. If anything comes up, use the com ... and I'll come as quick as I can manage."

[member="Phylis Alince"] | [member="Kaida Taldir"]

[member="Phylis Alince"], [member="Elayne Saedaris"]

Kaida was not in the mood to wait and find out who owned the ship. Self-centred? Well, yes, but they were on a bit of a schedule and had wounded here. Coryth was critically injured, so was Siobhan. Besides, she was given to harsh measures!

With her entire body seemingly aching she stepped aboard the freighter, followed by the Firemane soldiers. The troopers quickly spread out and cleared every room, but found no hostiles. Maybe they were finally getting a stroke of good luck. "Get us out, Talon," she ordered Elayne before she was forced to sit down on a bench to keep herself from collapsing.

[member="Phylis Alince"], [member="Elayne Saedaris"]

And so just when Sumiko arrived in the hangar and dropped the cloak of shadows, her freighter had taken off into the sky. Suffice to say this put her in a very grumpy mood. "Yes, truly terrible. To be stranded on this dead rock after being robbed. Your humiliation is colossal." The Sword was, as usual, was very tactful and considerate.

"Oh, be quiet," she grumbled. Unlike some darksiders she had a little something called self-control and so she did not randomly destroy things or fly into a rage. Alas the ony other ship inside the hangar was the wreck of an ancient fighter. "I'll find another way off the planet. Like......wait, that's a ship coming in to land?"

And, lo, behold, a freighter came swooping down from the sky and touched down upon the ground as it landed in the hangar. The boarding ramp was lowered and down strode two Jedi Knights! One was a Togruta girl, who fit the brash Padawan stereotype, the other a tall, bearded man who seemed to be her Master. The former radiated hotheadedness and arrogance, the other sanctimonious purity. "Jedi. The girl reeks of immaturity and childishness. The old one of moralistic delusions. Slay them," Souldrinker hissed. Sumiko sort of felt like laughing but suppressed the urge.

"State your name and lower your blade, stranger. We are here on grave Council business. What brings you to this cursed place? I sense the Dark Side from you. Be warned, as a Jedi I cannot tolerate its dark designs," the Master said dramatically.

However, his Padawan had already ignited her lightsabre, which glowed green. How stereotypical. "Master, she is a darksider. We must fight her. Surrender and submit to the judgement of the Jedi, evildoer. It is your last chance!" she declared. Sumiko felt like rolling her eyes at such foolishness.

"In a moment." "You know that I have made no hostile moves, yes? Your Code states a Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defence, never for attack. Unless it's a Jedi principle to attack anyone whose colour scheme they don't like. Without evidence or due process. I thought only Sith deal in absolutes." "Oh, I like where this is going."

The Togruta's eyes were filled with self-righteous anger and rage. "You dare to use the Jedi's Code against them! You sully it. I will destroy you!"

"Amara, put down your weapon and calm yourself. This is not the Jedi way. 'There is no emotion, there is peace'," her Master spoke firmly but nothing could control the Togruta and she charged towards Sumiko, swinging her lightsabre. However, she abruptly found her movement stopped when orange tendrils of dark side energy leapt towards her. Her shield was too weak to defend herself against it and soon she felt the very vitality she drew upon being sapped from her and she dropped down to a knee, crying out in pain.

"Let her go!" The Master, who was suddenly not so stoic, shouted and ignited his blue lightsabre with a snap-hiss. "I don't want to fight you...but I will if I must."

[member="Coryth Elaris"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

As the ship rocketed into the sky, Phylis managed to put Coryth in the medbay, soon joined by Siobhan. The facilities of the ship were decent for such a craft, but it was no substitute for a proper hospital.
“Patients are secured as much as possible,” Phylis called. “Get us to the closest hospital, Elayne.”

Only now, with her duty done, did Phylis sink into a chair, black and coloured spots flashed before her eyes and she could feel unconsciousness beckoning. She ached all over and felt so very tired…she just needed to rest.

Elayne was thankful for what seemed to be a brief reprieve in a hell of a long trip. Finally it seemed they had stumbled across some small manner of luck. She gave a nod to Kaida, "Yes, ma'am." With that she was quick to take control in the cockpit, and take off. Ascending through the atmosphere, she sighed, keeping her eyes on the monitors, making sure nothing was following. With a brief mayday call sent, she soon enough had the coordinates for the nearest medical station and set them off into hyperspace.

Now, all they could do was wait. For now they had a brief moment of safety. Making sure the ship was set to autopilot, Elayne rose from her seat and headed back to check on Phylis, Coryth and Siobhan. For her part, she didn't disturb Phylis, but did find a pillow and blanket. Laying the blanket over her, she settled the pillow behind her head. Phylis needed rest and she was going to let her have it. "We should be there soon," The tall redhead said softly, before she glanced in on Sio and Cory.

At last sure that everyone was settled, she grabbed another set of blankets and pillows. Then she headed back to the cockpit and offered the items to Kaida. "Need anything else before you pass out over there?" She asked, for a change not being snarky or a smartass. At this point, Elayne was far too tired for that.

(Feel free to timeskip to the medical station)

[member="Elayne Saedaris"], [member="Phylis Alince"]

By now Kaida was in a rather poor shape and terribly exhausted. But their trip into hell was finally over and, against all odds, the box of doom was vanquished. All they could do now was wait. She was having a headache from hell, as if someone had repeatedly applied a very big club to her head.

Exhaustion was overtaking her when Elayne approached her, offering a blanket and a pillow. For a moment the Seraph wondered whether her at times unruly subordinate was about to make a snarky comment or corny innuendo, but it seemed she was too tired for that.

"No...I'm fine, thank you," she answered simply. "You did good work, Talon" Wait, praise from Kaida? Truly the world was ending. She would, of course, have to order Elayne to visit the Temple of Duty after such a harrowing experience where her mind had come into contact with a dark artefact. Likewise she would have to discipline the girl personall. Regardless the Seraph soon passed out and an indeterminate amount of time passed before the ship reached the medical station.

Meanwhile on Malachor...

"Let her go!" The Master, who was suddenly not so stoic, shouted and ignited his blue lightsabre with a snap-hiss. Of course it was blue because alignment was colour-coded for convenience. All prim and proper Jedi used either blue or green, all Sith used red. Why? Because of reasons. Jedi who used yellow or purple were especially suspicious. "I don't want to fight you...but I will if I must."

Sumiko felt like rolling her eyes at the pileup of cliches. It would have made her wonder whether the Force was playing some sort of cosmic joke for its own amusement, but her thoughts were kind of preoccupied. As the Togruta lay there reeling and crying, she withdrew her power from her, having sucked a good deal out of her.

She had not really bothered taste it because most of it felt like emoness. "Alright. I only defended myself," she said calmly as she let the Force Drain dissipate and lowered Souldrinker. Then suddenly there was a heavy sonic blaster pistol in her free hand and before the Jedi could react she had squeezed the trigger. Sonic weapons were very handy toys because, hey, good luck dodging sound or blocking it. A concentrated mass of sound with the force to break teeth and shatter eardrums shot towards the Jedi, who was knocked back and was clearly in pain as he fell. Blood was seeping out of his eadrums.

There was little respite for him as Sumiko wrapped her telekinetic will around his throat. Sumiko did not do something as dramatic as try to chuck him around at the same time, she simply focused on applying the force of a constricting snake to squeeze the life out of him. Estimated time before the arteries closed up and he lost consciousness: Couple seconds. Alas, if it were to be so easy the duel would not be dramatic enough, for this was an important contest between the forces of Good and Evil, Dark and Light! Well, sort of. Maybe. Ah, well, whatever.

And so as Sumiko wrapped her will around him, the Jedi harnessed the power of Light and goodness and blasted her a good portion across the room with a Force Push. Ouch. As she came to her feet, he sent a large piece of wall hurtling towards her but she deflected it with easily enough. Souldrinker in hand Souldrinker was in hand as she charged and she launched a brutal overhead chop, aiming to rid the Paragon of Righteousness of his head. However, like every good and pure Jedi he fell into a Soresu stance and blocked the attack because, hey, Soresu is awesome at defending, as [member="Phylis Alince"] would know.

Sumiko moved fluidly but strongly, aiming to corner him, but the Jedi was skilled at keeping her at bay, using her own aggression against her. So blade upon blade they clashed, each calling upon their power to fuel each other. Thrust, parry, thrust, parry, sometimes with a kick thrown in. Needless to say at one point they had to melodramatically lock blades for no real reason other than the fact that it looks dramatic. "It is never too late to seek out redemption. I sense the evil of your sword. It will only lead you to ruin," the Jedi spoke solemnly. "Let me help you." In response Sumiko simply rammed her boot into his knee and unleashed a mental blast directed against his mind. Just a smattering of her mental power, but enough to distract him as he was forced to raise his barriers. It enabled her to slice across his shoulder, but he was lucky enough to leap away before she came in for a blow at his head.

"You cannot control the darkness, it will destroy you." Suddenly Sumiko was gone, having seemingly vanished into thin air. To his credit the Jedi kept his calm, then spun as he felt her manifest behind him, blocking a blow before letting loose bolts of electric judgement. But to his surprise the Sumiko he was seemingly fighting suddenly dissipated into nothingness. It was only now that he realised his mistake and he had just enough time to dodge to ensure that the blow of the real Sumiko sliced across his back rather take his head. Still he fell to the ground and his lightsabre fell out of his grasp. He was lucky enough to roll quickly so that her next blow hit the ground, then he kicked her hard, knocking her back. His hand glowed brightly as he called upon the ultimate power of the Light and unleashed a blast that bathed the area ahead of him in, well, light!

Needless to say Sumiko was not one of those special snowflake kindly Sith who miraculously are not hurt by Force Light despite being part of a cult of space fascists, and so it hurt. As a matter of fact it hurt a lot and she reeled as she felt like the Light was literally cooking her as her connection to the Dark Side was weakened. Souldrinker fell out of her hand and onto the floor. The blast was not strong enough to seriously damage the blade or expel the dark side spirit. "I will free you from darkness. Surrender," the Master commanded, though he sounded tired and strained as well. Doubtless this was something he could not keep up for long, though she was not in good shape either.

The more she tried to call upon darkness, the more the Light hurt her. Her face contorted in pain and she felt like it was burning, so she let go. Instead of aggressively lashing out with a desire to hurt and smash him, tear him apart, she focused on something else entirely.

Her hand managed to reach her boot and she grabbed her knife, lunging at him. He clearly had not expected such a move and her dagger sliced across his cheek. He knocked it out of her grasp, but her free hand wrapped around his wrist and she twisted it, pulling it at an unnatural length with force until there was a loud crack.

The blast of Light faded and she rammed the point of her elbow into his face, making blood drip down his chin. The Jedi reeled under the blows, a desperate force push of his was answered by hers, sending them both flying back. As the Jedi managed to pull himself out of his daze, he could see his lightsabre lying on the other side of the room. Immediately he reached out with the Force, trying to pull it towards him then...pain seemed to surge through him as he felt like the Force was vanishing from him. The more he tried to pull at its tangled web, the more it eluded him. What he could not know was that it was just an illusion, as Sumiko worked her magic to suppress the Force inside him. What she projected was the aura of the void, a nothingness that drew in his mind much like a black hole. He cried out in pain as he felt like he was robbed of a sense, for to him it felt like the Force had been severed from him.

"There is no...," he was muttering to himself like a mantra when she suddenly stood above him and Souldrinker plunged through his heart and extinguished his life. His last agonised breath wafted from his lips. Since he had not been struck by a lightsabre, the wound would not cauterise. He would be left in a pool of blood. "Beautiful. He tastes of self-righteousness and delusions. I shall savour the taste."

"Death, there is the Force." Sumiko finished for him and withdrew the blade, then slumped, feeling very tired all of a sudden. She was breathing heavily but then suddenly tensed when she heard noise, for the Togruta had finally woken. The Atrisian was prepared to defend herself as the Padawan looked from her to her dead Master, then suddenly exclaimed, "You killed my Master! You're way stronger than he is. Can I...be your apprentice? I pledge myself to you."

[member="Elayne Saedaris"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

The galaxy was a big place, and whilst that made the prospects of a hospital good, finding it was another matter entirely.
Finally, they decided to settle upon a medical research station near the Silver Jedi outposts. The station, once assured of their sincerity, allowed them to dock, and had medical teams ready to assist when they exited.

Phylis, a little less tired, but still battered and bruised, stumbled out and let herself be guided to a bed in the ward where she could rest and have her injuries tended to.

As Elayne was the least injured member of the crew, one of the doctors came to her to enquire tactfully about who would be paying the 20,000 credit bill for the services of the medical professionals on the station!

It was no exaggeration to say that Sumiko looked rather...surprised and a bit weirded out. Even slightly offended. "What? Not even five minutes you were charging at me in a blaze of self-righteous fury, yammering about the Jedi Code and I just killed your master. Now you want to serve me?" Tone was very exasperated. "Jedi. So incapable of keeping their alignment straight. I sense a wave of idiocy from this one."

The Togruta did not seem to realise how absurd this sounded. "Yes! I was deluded by my master's teachings, but you've shown you're stronger. He's been holding me back all this time, afraid I'd surpass him one day. Please, let me learn from you. All my friends have gone dark side."

Sumiko sighed. In all honesty right now she felt like facepalmning. Or simply crushing the Padawan's windpipe for being an idiot. Maybe both. "And if all your friends jump off a cliff, do you do that as well? Jedi one day, darksider the next. Is this all a big fad? Idiot. Don't they teach you anything in your academies?"

"No...I..., why are you saying this? I'll serve you loyally. My heart burns with fiery passion and hatred for the Jedi. My master was into artefacts. I can tell you about all his quests. Anything to learn the ways of the Dark Side and be free!" Anything else the Padawan had wanted to say was cut off when Sumiko, who had finally had enough, gave her a hard smack across the face.

"Idiot child. No wonder your Order is so pathetic these days. At least your master had a consistent alignment, though he was an idiot." The Padawan yelped as Sumiko violently grabbed her lekku with one hand. Though she struggled and thrashed, kicking the Dark Acolyte it was futile. With her free hand the Atrisian bore her fingers into the girl's skull. "As for your knowledge, why should I listen to your prattling when I can simply rip the truth from your mind? I'd actually be doing the Jedi a favour." she asked rhetorically, then drove her willpower into the Togruta's psyche.

Elayne lifted a brow and cocked her head to the side as Kaida spoke. "Praise? From you? Are you sure we haven't all died and this is some sort of twisted afterlife?" Ah, there was the snark. It was still in there, just more muted than usual. Though she was certain she'd pay for that comment later.

How Elayne had managed to be the least injured of all of them, came as a bit of a surprise to her. It wasn't how she expected things to be. Still she was seated in a bed, having her ribs wrapped delicately. Hardly the worst of things that could have happened.

And of course the doctor came to her, the redhead sighed and pointed over to Siobhan. "She will be paying. So I highly suggest you do your very best to keep her alive. " Elayne snapped coldly. Price hardly seemed to be of concern to her at this point in time, there were lives on the line. But still even people like these needed to get paid. Between the small group of women and troopers, Siobhan was the only one with any substantial paycheck. So, like it or not she was going to be paying this time.

As for the Coryth.... a flurry of doctors and nurses surrounded her, pulling away her bloodied clothing, inserting IVs, and getting fresh blood flowing for her. She'd already lost so much. A bacta tank was already setup and waiting for her. Not that Coryth would in any way like that but she hardly had a choice given her injuries. The deep gashes were stitched closed as best as they could be. Once they felt she was stable enough to move, they lifted the small woman into the tank, hooked to plenty of monitors and for the time being, heavily sedated. Which given the things she had been through of late, hardly seemed like a bad thing. At least it would force her to rest, and give her the time to recover without her having the chance to attempt to sneak out of the hospital when no one was looking.

[member="Elayne Saedaris"], [member="Phylis Alince"]

"When we're back home, you'll report to the Temple of Duty immediately. Consider your leave cancelled," Kaida said icily before falling into unconsciousness. Needless to say she would be personally responsible for disciplining Elayne, for the woman needed to learn the virtues of discipline and obedience. It would be for her own good. Even if it hurt her.

And so they time skipped to the hospital, where Siobhan ended up floating around in a bacta tank wearing one of those silly masks. Kaida was less injured than the Countess was, so it was bed rest, wrapped ribs, plenty of painkillers and bacta patches for her. Alas the nurses refused to pay attention to her protests that she was fine and so her claims were dismissed.

Back on Malachor Sumiko was wrapping up her little excursion by using space magic to such out those parts of the Togruta's mind that were actually useful and not corrupted by emoness. And, dear Gods, there was lots of emoness and mopeyness to be found there. She wondered how the girl's Master had put up with it.

Then again, maybe he had not had a choice because the Jedi were really desperate to get members. On the bright side, the girl had not been lying about the fact that her Master had been the sort of Jedi who liked to go on quests to find artefacts, though it seemed that most of the time she did not pay any attention to what he said. Should have drained her Master, Sumiko thought to herself while she sliced through the girl's psyche. The Togruta struggled and screamed in agony, but it was to no avail.

Finally she had what she needed, and the annoying Padawan slumped to the ground. Sumiko had become better at Drain Knowledge, but she still had to work out a few kinks. Her own mind had been opened to the girl while she tormented her, given her a taste of what the Dark Side was really like. To add insult to injury, Sumiko took both Jedi's lightsabres, then picked up Souldrinker and boarded the freighter, saying goodbye to this accursed planet.

[member="Kaida Taldir"] [member="Coryth Elaris"]

When Phylis awoke it was with the comforting beep of monitors and the sterile white light of a hospital room.
She attempted to sit up, but found she was connected to a drip and other monitoring devices.

“Hmmph,” the Jedi Master said. She was still pretty tired, but she wasn’t in pain.
“Good day, Master Jedi,” a Doctor said, wearing the usual white coat.
“I feel fine, how are the others?”
“Undergoing treatment right now. Your redheaded friend was very badly hurt, both of them actually. The two Eldorai had somewhat serious injuries too. It is fortunate you found us in time. Even you, you suffered a concussion and you’ll have some tender ribs for a few days.”
“Thank you. Now I need to get up and…” she sat up too quickly, making the blood rush to her head. With a groan she flopped back.
“Even you need rest, Master Jedi. Sleep, I’ll let you know when you can see the others.”
“Can I at least have something to read? Or eat?” she asked plaintively.
“I’ll see what I can do,” the Doctor said with a smile, walking out.

Elayne looked over to Kaida and lifted a brow as the woman fell into unconsciousness. "Well there goes my plan of binge watching Game of Stars."

Anyway back at the hospital, once Elayne had her ribs wrapped, and a few bacta patches in place for her scraps and burns, she rose from her bed and wandered from room to room checking on each patient. It was almost on instinct to make sure everyone was okay, and do her best to still guard the team that had made it this far. First she came to Siobhan and Coryth, for a moment she just watched both floating in the tanks, completely unaware of what was going on. But both at least seemed comfortable. Though maybe that was because both were heavily drugged and completely out of it.

Next stop, the Firemane troopers. And then she came to Kaida, peering in the door as she heard some claims that she was fine. You are not. She thought to herself. "You know Kaida, if you just let them do their job, it will be easier for everyone. Then you can just remove the bandages when they leave." Elayne said speaking in their native tongue to avoid prying ears.

"I'll be visiting Phylis next, if you want to come along." The redhead said, switching back to basic. "After all it's not like they've got you hooked up to anything, besides I heard her talking with one of the doctors a bit ago." She said with a shrug as she turned and headed that way.

After a moment of wandering she came to Phylis' room. "Hello, dear. How are you feeling?" She asked sweetly.

Far, far away from randomly defecting or Stupid Good Jedi, Sumiko was chilling on the beach. Yeah, that's write, dear reader, because even she needed a break from hunting artefacts, consorting with demons or cruelly belittling the aforementioned inconsistent, whiny Light Siders.

So here she was on the beach of the lovely planet Laekia, letting the sun give her a good tan. Later on she could study the presumably important scroll she had found, along with meditate on the new-found knowledge she had drained from the pompous Sith spirit and the annoying Padawan. For a moment her thoughts drifted back to the titanic battle that had been fought in the Trayus Academy. Bit of a shame she had missed it, but, hey, it had also meant that she came out of the whole affair without needing to stay in hospital. A very pretty servant girl sauntered over and gave her a drink, winking. Perhaps she would take her to bed later.

[member="Elayne Saedaris"]

Kaida narrowed her eyes slightly at Elayne. "If I want to hear your opinion, I'll say so, Talon," she said, you might have guessed it, icily. Maybe she should assign Elayne to a certain Elanil Saedaris as a guard and cancel her leave for next year as well. Suffice to say, she would personally oversee Elayne's education at the Temple of Duty.

After the trollish Angelii had left the room, Kaida naturally had nothing better to do than sneak out. Walking around while being bandaged and having a couple bacta patches looked a bit silly, but a couple doctors were not going to tell her what to do. Coincidentally the room she limped to was the one where Coryth was floating around in a bacta tank.

Coryth for her part was barely even aware of where she was. All the redhead knew for a fact was that she was in some place warm and floaty. Truth be told, in her drugged state she was barely aware at all. Still those feelings of being warm, of floating were hard to miss.

Inside the bacta tank, connected to numerous lines, monitors and IV, she seemed to be comfortably sleeping. Her chest and other private parts were covered with simple modesty garments. Something that looked akin to a simple strapless bra and perhaps the ugliest pair of panties ever. The wounds she'd sustained from the poison were quite obvious. Deep crisscrossing wounds, lined every last limb, her abdomen and back. Thankfully many of them had been stitched closed, other lesser wounds had just been glued closed with a special medical glue. With time, she'd undoubtedly heal, for now she still looked a mess.

Though she felt a familiar presence nearby, but right then she couldn't figure out who exactly it was. Struggling, the redhead tried to resist the drugs, to open her eyes and see who was out there. The only outward sign of an attempt to wake, was the curling of her fingers to form fists as her groggy mind still tried to wake up completely. In the end, a little frustrated Coryth gave up, allowing her hands to relax once more. She was simply too tired, to sore, and in far too much pain to actually resist against the constant flow of medications for long. A minute or two more and Coryth's mind started to drift off towards sleep.

[member="Kaida Taldir"]

[member="Elayne Saedaris"] [member="Kaida Taldir"]

Seeing as Kaida was being as difficult and obstinate as someone could be, Elayne would find a different situation in Phylis' room.
The Jedi Master had been reading...something...she'd managed to levitate from a cupboard. It seemed to be a very old magazine someone had brought in from a cupboard. It proudly displayed the fashions and styles of 838 and listed all the hot vacation spots in the Protectorate and Republic. She was quite relieved to have something else to do.

"Ah, Elayne! You're looking pretty spruce today," she said approvingly. Eldorai were stereotypically thought to have weak constitutions so for this one to be stronger was good.
"I'm close to getting up, if only to find something better to read. My head's feeling better, hmm, shouldn't be too long. How are you? How are the others?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom