Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the most god-awful Skype chat you're in but don't want to leave?

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
The Order of the Orphans... Basically The Order of the Grey's faction chat. We get real interesting once faction stuff is done being talked about.. and as im typing this [member="Darth Tsolan"] is talking about human junglegyms... Save me...

[member="Krest"] [member="Minna"] [member="Ashe Senari"]

I'm in a Skype chat with a bunch of people, some of which I loathe, its name is too inappropriate to mention, but basically it's just a bunch of people from an old RP community I was part of who trash-talk each other for fun, talk about very inappropriate topics, link people to shock sites, and occasionally play Space Station 13

Edit: I can't leave because of SS13. Also people add me back if I do ;-;

Tefka said:
It's like every day's a trainwreck and you just can't stop watching... Skype chatters, share with us your horrible chats.

All of them.

I'm that kid that sneaks into Skype chats without anyone realizing it by skype magic.

#Adminchattwice

There are two or three old chats I'm in that had almost all of the same people that the newer chats have, but the shambled remains for some reason still have people speaking every once in a while. It's like a ghost town.

Also, just so I can write the name here, The Chat Formerly Known As Factory Chat. Because I love that name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom