Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you playing/re-playing during quarantine?

Fiolette Fortan

F
Warhammer: Vermintide 2
Fallout 4
Sims 4
Tropico 6
Civilization 6
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
Elder Scrolls Online
Cities: Skylines
World of Warships

Just got Age of Empires 3 the Definitive Collection, so will probably be taking a crack at that soon enough. Will probably be picking up Fallout 76 when it launches on Steam just to test it out. I do have, GW2, FFXIV, and SWTOR installed but not actively running them.

My main device is a phone, so-

War Robots. Polished Mechwarrior knockoff. Good fun. P2W elements but I do okay and haven't spent a cent.

Dead Shell. A pixely Aliens/Dead Space/Doom clicker.

The Faraway series. Myst lite, fun to play with the kids.

The Sims totally counts ;)

I haven't been a fan of Call of Duty in a long time, but I have to admit, I've been really enjoying Modern Warfare (2019) on PC lately.

Reactions: KAR

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Just finished Control on PC. Very cool. Felt like a Jedi. Would throw a whole cafeteria table at the bad guys again, anytime. :D :p

I wish I was in quarantine so that I'd have time to play games instead of having to go to work. And if my daughter's school was open, then I'd really have spare time to play! Sadly it's not the case....

But if it was; I'd play all my Ace Combat games, Kingdom Hearts (all of them), Redwall, Zelda: Link to the Past, and a whole slew of games I've gotten in the past for gifts yet haven't even been able to play yet.

I'll get a true day to myself one of these days :p Then I could get one day of gaming bliss in!

SWTOR
ESO
Final Fantasy XIV Online
Kotor 2
Destiny 2
Fallout 3/New Vegas/Tale of Two Wastlands Mod and Fallotu 4
Skyrim Heavy on the mods
Hunt: Showdown
Armello - for as simple as it is the games really fun.
Outward
Divinity Original Sin 2
Boarderlands 3

I've had way to much time on my hands.

[used the wrong account above. lol. getting use to the site...]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom