Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you playing/re-playing during quarantine?

Hey all,

Hope everyone is safe and healthy! Since I've been stuck at home I revisited some old favorites. I'm about halfway through the first Mass Effect, gonna play the whole way through the trilogy. Also started a new play through of Skyrim, Oblivion, KOTOR. Been feeling pretty nostalgic recently. Also you may notice I am new here.. I've been meaning to make an account on here for a while and I feel like this is the perfect time :)

Open to suggestions on any new/old RPG's I should check out!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Fallout 4 - Heavily Modded, Survival Mode, All Expansions
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, War of the Visions, Moble Game, Global Version - Super grindy P2W time sink, not recommended for Westerners
CoD Warzone - Have a few mates and we pewpew Blood Money once a week. Six wins thus far.

For an actual RPG with story disco elysium rates high yep.

- Not a bad time
- Death.
- Much fun. Much dwarf.
- Short but fun. (Haven't tried the sequel.)

Probably played most of these but here is a few random ones from my library.

- Goes without saying
- Ditto
- Not bad if you get the time limit remover
- Mod it to hell

- How quickly the tide turns
- Still haven't finished it, expensive for what it is.
- Although I still haven't got into it
- Worth a couple of runs.
- Worth a couple of sieges.
- Probably the only time you'll have time for this.
- Worth a couple of games
- Not a bad time
- Waaaaagh or something.
- If you want an endless forever time sink, 2 months pfft what 2 months.

Last edited:

Caedyn Arenais

C
I've always been a bit of an impulse purchaser when it comes to games, not very responsible on that front so this time in isolation/being stuck at home hasn't been easy on the wallet...

Games I've purchased:
Mount & Blade: Bannerlord 2 (Would love feedback/opinions).
Stellaris + DLC.
Greedfall.
Dirt 2.0.
State of Decay 2.

Games I've been playing:
Resident Evil 3 (Completed).
The Witcher 3 (Third Playthrough).

All games have been played on the PC (Mostly through Steam).

Invitation:
Coffee Addicts Anonymous - Open to all members of Chaos who consider themselves Gamers.
(This is not a place to discuss Chaos related content).​

-Ace Combat PS 2 Trilogy( 4, 5 and Zero)
-EA Battlefront 2( Old friend just picked it up, mostly co-op so far)
-Diablo 3(Not sure what playthrough this is)
-Disgaea PC(Cuz why not)
-Warhammer Vermintide 2(Fun hack'n'slash)
-Battlefront 2 Classic(Nostalgia is good)
-KOTOR and KOTOR 2(The RPG's that really made me want to start with Star Wars RP in 2007)

Caedyn Arenais It's as good as any animal crossing game is, so if you aren't a fan of basically just doing real life things (fishing, planting trees/flowers, paying bills, decorating, and so on) in a game setting where time passes by in real time then it probably isn't for you. There's no story or anything, so it isn't the kind of game to go to if you're looking for gripping story or action or anything like that.

I enjoy that it is somewhat therapeutic to water my flowers, catch bugs, go fishing, and all the menial things. I would suggest watching game-play, like a lets play, and then decide, because it is really not a game that I think you can decide if you like or not without seeing what it is first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom