Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welp, Hello everyone.

I guess I am a new guy here... A big time roleplayer focused on realism, plot twists and drama, even romance if need be.

If you ask, I am a very Clone Wars- Galactic Civil war Era type of guy, And prefer detailed, multi paragraph Roleplays.

What is the policy of Including canon characters as major people in your oc's story as long as they don't change the overall path of the main saga, sort of in the background?

[member="Invicta Jos"]

Ave Amicus!

Welcome!

Unfortunately, you won't find any Clone Wars or Galactic Civil War oriented roleplay, as the site is set 850 years after the Battle of Yavin, meaning the Clone Wars and Galactic Civil War are relics of a bygone age.

This has happened to me twice sadly, I once went to a rp site set 3000 years before the battle of Gavin and now 850 years afterward.... another intent is perhaps to find someone who may want to do a pm rp set in that era.

[member="Invicta Jos"]
While playing that era is difficult. You will however find a faction that fits just about every playstyle or character type you feel like playing :)
For example.

If you want to rp a republic jedi type character that potential exists.
If you want to rp a luke era jedi type character that potential exists.
If you want to rp a jedi type from a legends faction that exists.
Or the modern movies.
It all exists here, its just the timeline is its own. As long as you make original characters, pick whatever you like for inspiration.

This place is very big. Don't worry about finding a place you'll fit in, that's the easy bit. Picking from all the possibilities is the hard bit.

I mean I was thinking of a epic story of a Jedi who thought he was weak compared to he prodigy of anakin but is trained by a certain master, even after he leaves the order... publically has another master but he and his old one have a plan to overthrow sidious in a Jedi fashion and to stop the war... The main key to this Idea is the real theory of dooku being a double agent his entire time during His time as a dark Jedi.. don't see him as a real Sith.
He Went to soreno and was the only jedi let in, snuck away from his master, who he was also very close with to train with dooku, even up to the period of season six of the clone wars in canon. He considers master dooku and tyrannous different entities, like what Vader would be to anakin and dooku only acts like his old self around this by then, 21 year old by episode 2, He had known and largely had even raised him before he left the Order when this character was about 11.
Just a concept, not saying more to keep things interesting.

Due to having two masters, he is elite in two forms that basically grant his survival in order 66, A expert in Juyo/Vepad... but is just as good as dooku but even modern powerful due to his much younger age at form II.

Lady Of Lore

Books and Cleverness (And Emots)
An interesting idea, for sure! Unfortunately, with the timeline we have here, you'd have to tweak it a bit to make it fit, since we're something like 850 years after the Battle of Yavin and there is no Dooku or Anakin anymore. But [member="Kei Amadis"] is right, [member="Invicta Jos"], Chaos is a HUGE place, there's bound to be somewhere you'll find your bliss! I think you'll find you can capture everything you love about the era you enjoy most without getting too caught up with canon characters. I bet you could find some great Jedi and Sith PCs here to fill in the canon roles. You can keep the main flavor of your story idea, you're just swapping around some names and dates! And people here are very willing to work with other writers on creating masterpieces that work for both PCs. <3

I guess I can see why This is set in the future, The legends nor Canon go this far into the future; it is a very moudable environment that anyone can be as powerful as they want in, right?)

Mishel Kryze

M
[member="Invicta Jos"]

Welcome to Chaos!

And yeah, there are plenty of powerful folks walking about IC!

You can do just about anything within reason, and there are plenty of factions, and writers to help you reach your goal.

Feel free to pop by into our official Discord server where we can answer your questions faster and help you get on the path to; using the Force!

[member="Invicta Jos"]

If you want a character from the Clone Wars or Galactic Civil War era, there are ways to do it. Involving an original character from Star Wars is a question you'd need to ask admins. I would think training under Dooku is a no, and you can imply there were plans to over throw Sidious, but you would probably have never met him.

A quick example is crogenics. Carbon freezing is another. But it's not allowed to be the most powerful or invincible. When you go to create a character, it will tell you what species are not allowed and what you aren't allowed to do (like invincibility or invulnerability). You can even say you are a Sith/Jedi Master if you want and get your abilities together.

Hope you have fun on the board!

[member="Invicta Jos"]

Welcome to Chaos! As the others have stated, this forum is set well after the events of any films, shows or books. A character that is out of time is totally possible, but would suggest keeping anything over the top cannon out of the profile. Even I have a character that is out of time!

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

But a awesome setup, just with different characters, a young lad slowly becoming the future anakin or even Sirius... if he were good, powerful?

Btw, stats suggest mitichlorian counts increase overtime seeing how low revan's were in comparison to dooku or especially anakin's... so this guy very well may have a higher one than thought to be expected.

[member="Invicta Jos"]
Midichlorians aren't exactly relevant here. There's no real staple measurement of power, and I would suggest not aiming to be the next anything. Just be your own thing, there's no 'main characters' so trying to be one is basically setting yourself up for failure.

Regardless, whatever you do decide to do; there will always be someone who wants to do that or will help you get there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom