Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From A Galaxy Far, Far Away

Lady Of Lore

Books and Cleverness (And Emots)
yu0YfWu.png

Who Is Lady of Lore?

Hi! My name is Lor, or Lauren, or Princess, or whatever else you'd like to call me. I've been role-playing for about twelve years now, bouncing around between multiple sites, dipping my toes in different creative pools. I'm big into Sci-Fi and Fantasy (Star Wars, Game of Thrones, Mass Effect, Supernatural, Harry Potter, True Blood, Spartacus, etc), so naturally that's what I love to write about, but I'm also a fan of mixed historical fiction and apocalyptic.

I love to write complicated damsels, both distressing and in distress, and prefer being human over any other race/species, because I believe you don't need powers or epic talents or pointed ears or green skin to be extraordinary. I'm a huge believer in the power and ability of the ordinary human race, and I like to try and integrate that into my work when I can. I'm not into writing overpowered superheroes or wickedly decked-out Force wielders. Instead, I like to write as close to reality in a fantasy world as I can, and leave the big show stuff to other writers, because let's face it, everyone wants to be the hero! Who wants to write the feisty little human stuck in the middle? Me. I'm the support more than the focus, I write to help YOU shine, not me, and I'm just fine with that.
That's not to say I won't try anything else, though! I don't much care for blatant horror or gore writing, though.

I like a drama-free OutOfCharacter environment and am very cheerful, mild mannered, and easy to work with, so I go with the flow during story progression and don't make a big deal about anything unless someone's being purposefully mean or troll-y. Outside of writing, I am a child of the Performing Arts (voice, piano, dance, acting, etc) and a huge pasta enthusiast. I go to Sci-Fi/Fantasy conventions around the USA and costume as various characters from films and TV, I play a variety of MMOs (Guild Wars 2, WoW, SWTOR, etc) and games (Halo is a favorite, as is Mass Effect and The Sims 4). I LOVE music, it inspires me when I'm creatively blocked and calms me when I'm freaking out on an airplane, and I am very easily impressed / easily excited. I fangirl over good stories and fun characters SO hard. <3

I also talk too much. Did I mention that? No? Well, now you know. :p

~+~

Why Am I Here?

After a handful of my friends migrated here from another Star Wars website, I've decided to see what all the fuss was about. So here I am, and there you are, and I cannot WAIT for our future adventures together!

~+~

Role-Play Exclusives
Things To Know When Writing With Me
  • I am a VERY slow poster due to offline circumstances, but I AM paying attention, so rest assured I will post for you at my earliest convenience and will try not to hold anyone back.
  • I try to keep OOC communication flowing, so if I'm going to be offline for a bit, I will let you know.
  • I always say quality over quantity. That said, I do tend to make Starkiller-sized opening posts, but try to keep things smaller after that. If you have trouble post-splicing my words or need clarification on something, ask away! Happy to explain.
  • I am a big fan of both spontaneous unplanned RP and pre-planned RP. If you have ideas for something, even if you think it doesn't work or sounds crazy, please share!

Last edited:

Sibar Laval

S
[member="Lady Of Lore"]

WELCOME WELCOME TO OUR LITTLE SIDE OF THE INTERNET! Cant wait to RP with you....the only thing I don't like are those Leia photos......

HAIL TO THE FIRST ORDER!

[member="Lady Of Lore"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

Have to say, a super introduction - very glad to have you here and I look forward to seeing you in action.

Please just ask any questions if you have any so we can help you out along the way.

:)

Matthew(Rogue)Drevur

Captain of the Emeralde Luna, and owner/friend of
Yo! They call me Rogue, I have a second account known as [member="Larry Cheswa"] and I know Sibar and Viper know that name. But anyways hope to see you around. PEACE! (jumps out of the window directly behind me into a speeder, and hijacks it)

Welcome to...Order? No, it's like Mayhem or something. SWRP: Mayhem? No, probably not. It's like another word for Messy and stuff. I think. Or maybe it's a mountain lion. SWRP: Mountain Lion. That must be it.

Unless...the eygptian God of it was a snake... SWRP: BOA CONSTRICTORS.

Wait! I know. It's SWRP: UNICORN UNITED. That's definitely it. Final Answer.

But then again...SWRP: THE ANGRY ARDVARK.

Or possibly some weird name like Chaos or something.

Either way, Welcome! :)

Lady Of Lore

Books and Cleverness (And Emots)
Thank you all SO much! A million heart emots for the lot o'ya. <3 + 1,000,000.

Hi to future friends, hello to my old ones! :D I see lots of fun people and intriguing characters. This is gonna be great. ^_^ I really appreciate the warm welcomes, I'm starting to see why this place is so popular!

Not sure what I'm bringing to the party yet, but I'm certainly bringing, and now begins the real work. Like learning all the technical details and stalking ALL the posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom