Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well hello there!

YES.YESSSSSS. You just made my day. I had Ane yelling that earlier, damn near pissed myself.

Bergmerffff.jpg

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Ket Van Derveld said:
@[member="Jay Scott Clark"] holy $@?&!!! Dude! Missed you bro!!! How ya been?
Doing good man. Single and working. Left ol Dara's House and stayed away from the scenes for awhile. Then a friend from TGC pointed me this way and I've been hanging around ever since. Getting too old for this shit, but I still do it. Haha. :D

Drop in and say Hi whenever your in the neighborhood. Good on ya.

Jay, good on you. That joint is a russian gulag anyhow. Dara's got a dammed hitler complex. Absoutely, its great to see ya and know your about, old friend. ;-)

Hey @[member="Tefka"]. Bergmerf is surely the best possible way to elicit laughter, methinks?

@[member="Je'gan Olra'en"] hey bro! Been a while, how ya been?

@[member="Judah Dashiell"] Being a NJ native and living through Floyd and Irene, hurricanes are old hat for me. Plus im on the gulf coast, been coming down here for 20+ years ;-)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Ket Van Derveld"] - Doin' great, just managing the first baby and associated stuff. Didn't know @[member="Jay Scott Clark"] did time back on Dara's side of things -- that place made me twitchy about jackboots and salutes, for dang sure. Totalitarian to the max, coupled with freedom to be stupid. Not happy memories lol.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
@Je'gan Olra'en Lol. Yeah, I've Alt'ed on just about every SW forum I could find. Usually just long enough for the Admins to PM me to death. Haha. Tef hasn't killed me yet, so here I am. It's a pretty common story of the Interwebs. Ket and I actually became friends because of totalitarian regimes. Go figure. Haha. *shrugs* :D

Yeah, me and @[member="Jay Scott Clark"] became good buddies due to our mutual love of freedom. Hes good people.

And @[member="Tefka"], yeah it has. As has alot of the old standby jokes. Either inside jokes or language filter alerts. Such is life lol. Also, Anesia says hi :)

@Kaine Zambano Hi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom