What's New
Star Wars RP

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limelight

Writer
Just figured I'd pop in and say hello. Life is hectic. Moved from Tennessee to Florida a few weeks back with the wife and kiddos. I'm currently tired as hell and unable to sleep. So, yeah. Hi. ;)

Torjesgo

Crazy Man McJangle
Writer
And an overweight actor.

Good to know the move was fine!

Limelight

Writer
Now, perhaps. But back in the day when I started using Val as my playby he was still fit as a fiddle! And thanks. ;)

Limelight

Writer
STEPHYKINS! *glomps* Aren't you a sight for sore eyes!

Limelight

Writer
No. Also, PG-13

Limelight

Writer
Oh snaps, language filters. *shrugs*

Sup Sarge?

Limelight

Writer
Awww. Missing the Wicked Bitchcakes? Nice flowers. btw.

Me, I'm adjusting to this whole "No snow ever" stuff they got down here in FL.

Limelight

Writer
PHYLIS!!! DAMM I've missed you! How the frell are ya?!

Limelight

Writer
I... quite like that, actually.

*snags for avatar use*

Kudos, Sir.

Limelight

Writer
Yeah, I still exist; to the horror of some, the surprise of a few, and the delight of no one. ;)

Been trying to get this sorted out these past few months. Previous living situation was, shall I say... Well, horrible on a scale I've never experienced before. Needless to say, my all consuming goal was to get Anesia and our kids out of there as soon as possible. Past few weeks was dealing with all the particulars of an out of state move and such.

Limelight

Writer
Good? Me? I don't think that's possible. Passable? Decent? Borderline? Yes. Good? Not too sure. :D