Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well hello there!

@[member="Ket Van Derveld"] I was getting my start in RP in Dara's neck of the woods when you were on your way out. You even gave me some golden nuggets of advice in the chatbox which I've been passing on to this day. Something about doing things first and then apologising to the mods later? :p

@[member="Kitt Solo"] because i like civilization and decent take out. ;-)

@[member="Alen Na'Varro"] Oh yeah!!! Well its good to see you've escaped the gulag!

@[member="Judas"] well ill be a monkey's backside... you're still alive!

@[member="Tefka"] Surprise. None whatsoever, there. lol.

@[member="Ket Van Derveld"] Yeah. I remember as a noob Dara brutally shooting one of my ideas down in the chatbox and I got a PM from you, @[member="Jay Scott Clark"] and Invictus within 5 minutes of each other, all saying "Dude, don't ask. Never ask." Lesson learned. Anyway, good to see you're still around :)

So @[member="Tefka"] is going to poison the water, kill the Emperor, and destroy the planet...all before lunch...

Good thing I brought my Phoenix Down.

*tips hat*

Good to see you person I don't know! @[member="Ket Van Derveld"]

Isley Verd said:
So @[member="Tefka"] is going to poison the water, kill the Emperor, and destroy the planet...all before lunch...

Good thing I brought my Phoenix Down.

*tips hat*

Good to see you person I don't know! @[member="Ket Van Derveld"]
2ee.gif

yeah tip that hat
tip it good

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom