Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Welcome Home [The Family]

“We are approaching the landing zone. Prepare to touch down.” Rusty’s voice echoed around the loading bay from the intercom. Xiann let out a small groan as she tightened the bandage around her thigh. “And please stop trying to fix yourself. You’ll keep making it worse.” The twi’lek shot a glare at the intercom, “I’ll make you worse you damn hunk of bolts.”

Xiann dismounted the container she was sitting on and turned to look at it. The side had been polished enough that it could be used as a rudimentary mirror. She eyed herself over and the mess she currently was. Covered in various cuts and bruises not to mention the fact her entire left leg was wrapped in bandage. She scowled at the shoddy workmanship. It was true she was no doctor but even so it could barely be graded as krak work. ‘As long as I’m not bleeding out, who gives one? Not my job, not really my concern right now.’

The whirring and thunking of the landing gear locking in place dragged the womans attention away and caused her to grab the cargo netting on the side of the bay to brace. With a heavy thud and more noise creaking through the ship they came to stop on solid ground. “Note to self, inspect the ship. All of it.” She grumbled under her breath as she regained her balance. She released herself from the netting and hit the button to drop the cargo ramp.

As the ramp began to lower, Xiann began to turn on the various repulsorlifts the cargo containers were resting on so she could get off this rust bucket as soon as possible. A plan that came to a screeching halt as the ramp stopped lowering and jammed in place halfway open. The engineer grabbed her wrench, turned and threw it at the door, “Don’t you kraking da-” The wrench bounced off of the door back into the bay and landed squarely in one of the repulsor coils shattering it causing the entire lift to tilt and spill some its contents on the floor.

“-AAAAAAAHH!”

The consistent pain and lack of sleep over the past few weeks finally caught up to her and threw her past her limit, “RUSTY, GET DOWN HERE AND OPENING THIS KRIFFING DOOR BEFORE I USE THESE THERMAL GRENADES TO MAKE A NEW ONE!” After a very short moment, the woosh of the cockpit door was followed by a rapid and steady clunking noise as the droid hurriedly made his way to the back of the ship. He didn’t even glance at the twi’lek as he passed, it had been a long time since he had seen her like this and he remembered that time very well.

Rusty crossed the ramp until he was at the end, placing his hands on the hull above him and began to push. More creaking and groaning from the already fatigued metal of the ship before a sudden and loud snap of the ramp mechanisms sheering and the ramp unceremoniously slamming open onto the ground below. The droid jogged back up the ramp, grabbed the broken repulsor lift and levelled it out before he began to walk it out, “I’ve got this one.”

Untitled593_20230218225017.png
Objective: Greet
Tags: Xiann Sivron Xiann Sivron

Untitled741_20230609214243.png
A large and fairly crude ship appeared in the sky over the Castella and Mairéad headed towards where it was intended to land. It would not have been allowed to approach their home if it had been suspected hostile but Mairéad was cautious and ready, should she need to intervened, with her lightsaber across the small of her back and a pistol on her thigh so as not to ruin the lines of her summer skirt. As she walked closer she popped a tablet in her mouth, a little something to settle her nausea.

The ramp slammed down and Mairéad was finally able to see the occupants of the vehicle in front of her. She vaguely recognised the droid, Rusty was it? "Hey Xiann! You in there?" the caporegime called out as she hopped up onto the lower lip of the large metal loading ramp. She knew the Twi'lek a little, she was a nice girl and had fixed up some old bikes for her when they first arrived on Epica. Finally she spotted her, she looked a little worse for wear, perhaps a little more than a little. "My word, are you OK? we need to get you inside."

Last edited:
Jai was there helping to train some guard creatures as he heard a ship flying in. He looked up, hands on his weapons, notably his pair of Trayc'kal holding the place his daggers once were, for a second before looking up to see the ship. Didn't seem like a threat. Good. Didn't need too much trouble today.... That ship also seemed like she'd seen better days. He nodded to the folks he was helping before before heading towards the landing area. He noticed Mai there, giving a nod. He looked around before hearing the ramp slam down, and he saw a young twi'lek there who looked worse for wear.

"Kark looks like you've been through a brawl in the Taris dueling pits. Yeah what Mairead said. Let's get you inside." He wasn't quite sure what to do. He wasn't Ila after all. He would just have to try his best to help how he could.

Xiann Sivron Xiann Sivron Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus

Tag: Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred

Xiann breathed heavily as she attempted to calm herself, she took a deep breath but was interrupted by a voice from outside the ship. Two voices even. She quickly ducked down behind a container and placed her hand on one of her thigh holsters, “This is she and this is her cargo. I suggest you take a few steps-” “Shut up you paranoid moron. We’re not on Taris any more, untangle your Leku and get out here.” Rusty had returned.

“Sorry you two, it’s been a while since we were among actual friends. One moment please.” The droid walked up the ramp towards the container Xiann was hiding behind leaned over, grabbed the twi’lek by her collar and picked her up, holding her up in the air. An action met by being shot in the torso. “Now now, the more damage you do, the more you have to repair. However I do have commands to follow…” In a flash he had disarmed the flailing twi’lek.

“Miss Mai, Mr-” The droid paused as he searched his database for what Xiann had named this individual, “Rugged?... Anyway I have you listed as trusted persons, if you would be so kind as to look after this thing. She needs rest and minor medical attention.” “What am I? A child? Let go of me!” Rusty turned to face the two friends outside the ship and threw the twi’lek down the ramp at their feet. “I will deal with the ship and cargo. Please deal with her, she needs rest and intermediate medical attention. If she resists shoot her.”

Xiann grumbled and struggled to her feet, “One of these days droid you’re going to do that and I won’t get back up.” She stretched and winced in pain before turning to Mai and Jai, “I do need rest though. And he’s joking about shooting me.” “No I am not.” The droid had come down with a large box and held it out for Jai to take, “This is Twi’lekii Flavio Wine. You can have one a piece if you look after her, if not I will crash this ship into you.” He nudged the box forward again.

Equipment: PGEM-FAAl, Tinfoil Hat Band, Absorbelt
Weapons: The Klaive
Accessories: Force Warning Pendant on Keyring, Dasmi's Pendant, Coal Nail Polish, Transition Prescription Glasses
Augmentation: PGEM-SAP "Amber Eyes"
Tags: Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred Xiann Sivron Xiann Sivron
Zi1QX2R.png

The Tourist was on another landing pad, and it's content being distributed to the different areas when the sound of another ships arrival had drawn her from staring at the datapad.

Adjusting her glasses to stare up at the incoming ship with more worry than criticism.

Or maybe a healthy dose of alarm.

Setting the datapad aside in the hands of one of her synthetic crew, she set off to examine the ship a bit better given it seemed to be headed for a Family allowed docking area similar to herself.

The twin tails about her shoulder bobbed slightly, a hand keeping her glasses from falling off. Seeming more casual than usual given the bibs, long sleeved shirt, and adorning bangles.

Niki emerged from the other side of the docks, a low whistle at the state of the ship as she watched a Twi'lek get thrown down the ramp of the ship. Pausing in her examination as she measured the situation of Mai and Jai being present and their stances on the matter.

Her eyes narrowed and alight with the Amber glow as she touched her right wrist, preparing the weapon there and examining the droid.

"Not a proper way of handling those in your care." Cool words directed to the droid as she watched the others and making a path for Xiann to head inside.

fzJSulH.png

Tags: Xiann Sivron Xiann Sivron Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred Niki Priddy Niki Priddy

Mairéad watched as the droid manhandled and threw Xiann Sivron Xiann Sivron out of her ship. "Droid! Watch it yeah, she's one of us, you dont want to break her." the caporegime said angrily with concern for the twi'lek. "Nik, Jai, have you two got her? I will get the medics ready." she added before touching her communicator. "¿Mi doctora ya se fue de la mansión? Necesitamos que ella ayude a Xiann... Por supuesto que sé que no es su campo, ella es doctora, pagaré más." she spoke in zygerrian to the assistant medic. Rolling her eyes a little.

She snapped her fingers and pointed towards the Castella while she waited for the reply. "Is she OK?"

Jai watched as the droid threw the young twi'lek from the ship, quickly helping her up before hearing the droid speak up. The Mandalorian's cybernetic eyes rolled as he grabbed the crate and looked at Xiann, hoping she was ok.

"Well you're doid's very caring," He said sarcastically. "You good to move inside?" He asked, seeing a particular floating glitchfest seeming to move closer.

Xiann Sivron Xiann Sivron Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus Niki Priddy Niki Priddy

Tag: Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred Niki Priddy Niki Priddy
Mentioned: Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud

Rusty handed off the crate before turning to look at the newcomer. He didn’t recognise her which meant Xiann hadn’t met her yet. Mai referred to her as ‘Nik’ however, “Miss Nik, my job is to make sure the Twi’lek doesn’t die, if causing her minor injury is required to accomplish this then it must be done. Also as you are not on the trusted database you should know that you are to be not left alone with Xiann.” The droid then walked up the ramp to the ship and prepared the next lift to be moved.

Meanwhile Xiann tried to straighten up, “I don’t need medics. Just some good food and a comfy bed.” She winced as the weight was too much for her left leg and she nearly fell, “And maybe a medic.” A weak chuckle escaped her. After regaining her balance she looked over to ‘Nik’, “Don’t worry about Rusty, he’s a bit cranky at times.” The woman raised her left arm and gestured the other over to help support her, “Come on, give me a hand. We can introduce ourselves properly over some rather nice wine.” She glanced back to Jai and Mai, “And we can catch up on everything thats been happening the past while. It has been a while since I was in touch… Ah Kriff, Ives wasn’t too angry was she?”

Accessories: Force Warning Pendant on Keyring, Dasmi's Pendant, Coal Nail Polish, Transition Prescription Glasses
Tags: Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred Xiann Sivron Xiann Sivron
Zi1QX2R.png

Amber Eyes settled back to their usual color as she was given instructions. The mention of not being trusted making her grin however.

"I'd be less trusted alone with your Droid than you." Offering a steadying arm to the Twi'lek, easily holding her upright.

"You good to walk on it or you want to feel like a princess?" Fixating her stare at the droid before ushering them inside.

"Your Droid needs a once over. Or at least have his organic life preservation system given a proper fix." A harsh current to her words as she let her anger ride the undercurrent.

fzJSulH.png

Tags: Xiann Sivron Xiann Sivron Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred Niki Priddy Niki Priddy

Mairéad was glad that Xiann was not thoroughly beaten up by her injuries or by her droid. The droid mentioned some trusted list and looked at Niki, she wondered what plots might run through the engineer's head looking at the old droid.

Ah Kriff, Ives wasn’t too angry was she?

"Oh sweetie, if Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud was that angry with you, you know you wouldnt be asking that, don't you." she smirked and stuck her tongue out between her teeth as the group of them walked into the castella entrance hall where a youngish zygerrian doctor stood waiting for the injured. "This the patient? trauma isn't my usual field but I'll take a look at her, come on blue, on the sofa."

Mairéad looked at the woman and spoke briefly in Zygerrian "Nadie lo sabe, por favor mantenlo así."

"Conozco mi trabajo, señorita Solus, y normalmente también trato de no ofender a una clientela tan prestigiosa."

"Gracias." she smiled as the doctor waited for the pretty blue mechanic to do as she was told.

Jai couldn't keep from chuckling a bit as he watched heard Niki's offer to Xian. He would just follow and get the crate inside though. He heard the notes on Rusty, piping up a bit as he looked back.

"Well if that's cranky I'm lucky EW's just cosswired." He looked back, and let Mai handle talking to Xian about whether Ivory would be mad her or not. He would quickly put the wine down once he got the chance, pulling one of the bottles out for a moment as he looked back over at the Zygerrian, and giving a nod to them. "Doc."

Xiann Sivron Xiann Sivron Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus Niki Priddy Niki Priddy

Zi1QX2R.png

She carried the Twi'lek inside, sending a wary look to Jai at the mention of EW being cross wired. Setting Xiann down for the medical personnel to begin their work as a brow rose to him in question.

"Hang on. The droid that requires repulsor systems for standard motor functions is... cross wired?" Her hair flicking back as she shook her head, disbelief plain across her face. How insane were these people to let their droids roam about without proper maintenance of their systems? She'd watched one of her engineer droids go haywire because of stray meteoric debris, threatening a chain explosion across the whole labor division if the overseeing droid hadn't thrown it outside the operating zone.

"EW needs some maintenance then as well. More attentive than a simple ion blast to the cranial compartment however." She crossed her arms, frown painted across her features as she looked to the doors they'd come through.

fzJSulH.png

Tag: Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred Niki Priddy Niki Priddy

Xiann was suddenly swept up from her spot, seemingly with ease, “Rusty I’ll be- Oh.” To the twi’leks surprise it wasn’t the droid who had come back to throw her at a medic but the one the others called Nik. She was much stronger than she appeared, possibly even on par with Rusty. The twi’lek smiled as she was carried to the interior of the building, “Do tal.” She had been using Twi’leki more over the past few months and the phrase escaped her without a thought about translating it first.

She let out a groan as she was set down and she straightened out her leg. The bandage over her thigh had started to show signs of bleeding. She rolled onto the opposite hip to allow the Doc to get at the injury better before looking up at Nik, “Perhaps you’re right. I might have to adjust Rusty’s parameters a little.” She winced a little as the doctor went to work removing the hack job that was the bandages, dressing and stitches Xiann had done herself and replacing them with professional, much better versions.

She saw Jai already take his reward from the crate, “I hope you like sweet thi-OW!.” The doctor had begun the stitches. Xiann cleared her throat and tried again, “I hope you like sweet things. They have a lovely fruity flavour.” She smirked as she got the bit that was probably more interesting, “Also potent enough to fuel a starship. If that's more your style.” She turned to face Mai, “So boss, what did I miss? I haven’t really got any news from the outside since I went to get my supply lines set up. How is everyone? Anything fun happening?”

Niki Priddy Niki Priddy Xiann Sivron Xiann Sivron Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus

Jai looked at Niki, shrugging slightly at this. He knew the droid had been functioning... mostly find since he met her. Just a bit eccentric, but not anyting crazy. And her tactical systems clearly still worked. Heck, EW was bobbing around somewhere here helping plan something right now. Then again, maybe she could use a tune up. He'd soon speak up.

"Well, when we found the Cloud Breaker she was thrown in a closet and disconnect from the ships systems. Those old Enigma-class have a C1 Spark wirelessly linked to them, and the pirates that took over were smart enough to disconnect her. CST droids were always more personality driven, so couldn't tell you if it's all in her memory chips or something physical though.... At least you don't want to shoot her though."

Jai would then listen to the Xiann as she spoke, noting that the wine was both fruity and potent. Jai smiled a bit, going to grab a few glasses for the group. "Kid you're speaking my language."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom