Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction We Have Always Lived in the Castle (Solanaceae/CIS)

yU6VFOjMJlOBe8ghc6nu-IwqSg7GPBpAWN2BHeUfyG0CgqOiLxfw87qc0_TylSmyuosEv_CaEMv3ABAqfnK3aUhceCrBkqx0U_y_B6CBPQuB8tNK7qTPeTDeuynJ9ITNPt_dqYc-=s0

purple1.png

//: Allyson Locke Allyson Locke //: Vaylin Vaylin //: OPEN //:
//: Wearing [X] //:

Taiia smiled as she saw the wheels turning in Allyson's head, it was almost as if they had ground to a halt for a moment. She let out a soft chuckle as she watched Allyson try to recover from the shock and simply waited until she took a sip from her wine glass. "Corrupting? Definitely, yes, slowly? No, not at all. I am a fast study remember?" she watched as Allyson bit her lip and her smile widened, yes she did indeed know what buttons to push to drive her wild and she loved using them.

Green eyes followed the hand that now found itself placed on her left leg, she didn't even react but slowly her eyes moved back toward her before locking onto the brunette's eyes with a small mischievous smile. "As much as I enjoy it, we can't spend every waking moment in bed at home." her thoughts were promptly interrupted by her hand reaching over and gently caressing Taiia's chin before pulling the redhead into an all too quick kiss, a small pout touched her lips as Allyson pulled away from her. "Now who is terrible?" she let out a mock huff of frustration then reached for her wine glass.

Taiia then brought her glass to her lips and took a sip while Allyson spoke once more it would seem an entirely different sparring match had begun and she was not nearly as prepared as she thought she was. She nearly choked on the wine when she asked if it was like her childhood room. "Not quite" she laughed setting the glass back down upon the table. "It is however the first place I called home in the Confederacy so you might say yes in a way I suppose?"

The mood changed suddenly and she watched as the color drained from Allyson's face, something had spooked the Corellian causing the redhead to watch her with growing concern. "Allyson what's wrong?" She reached across the table for the brunette's hand. Taiia to Allyson's chagrin was getting very adept at reading the woman so the fake bravado did little to hide from the emerald eyes that were now laced with a tinge of worry.

E7aEEIp.png

Objective: Three - When We Dine In Hell

Tags: Those In Attendance | Open
Wearing: [xXx]

How very long it had been...In all attempts, Viana could not seem to recall the last time she had strut through the doors of the Castle, or been drug through them unwillingly for that matter. It had been ages, most assuredly, since the white haired witch had proverbially stuck her head above ground. At the separation of herself and a certain redhead, Vi had deemed it unnecessary to lurk about. She had never been one to be overly sociable with her sister witches, not unless she had been forced from her hidey hole and dragged out to some foolish mission or another. Those things never ended well, and so it had really only served Vi when she had been left to her own devices.

It had made her a little colder, a little more sharp tounged, and it certainly did not dampen her sass any. But time had healed old wounds; mostly.

Never the less, the invitation to return to the place she had never really called home - or perhaps called home away from home, just never aloud - had somehow reached even the unsociably Viana. And despite her distaste for such gatherings, she sashayed her way through the halls and into the main dining room as if she owned the place, just as she always had. Time had not ebbed her swagger either, clearly.

Violet eyes scanned the room slowly, taking in the faces of those she did not recognize amongst those she did, and yet only a half smile curled one side of her mouth. Vi's feet carried her across the distance from the entrance way to the nearest available source for wine, and she took a glass with a small, appreciative nod before bringing the glass to her lips. She took a careful drink, humming softly against the rim of the glass before she separated from it slowly. Again her gaze danced around the room, only this time she spoke; "So, what have I missed since I've been gone?" she questioned aloud, that half smile turning full, amused smirk as she waited for any sort of response from the gathered.

u0_tnyvH_vAfRkwWQ3CnA7KxDMPezTSs4wmM3ksmA236jEt8sIvV3TeFmkbkx73Qc61tWJnOXwybg7Ynb2sXGx5kExhp153F_hCy9mrB4qIVCxuRcidrv1xt7uu4EPhXBur6pb6c=s0

Kyyrk looked up from the collection of tomes and papers around him. For the briefest of moments, he wondered what Srina was doing here. He blinked. No, it wasn't Srina. But she looked like her. Suddenly Kyyrk found himself understanding why people complained about Echani all looking alike. She must be new. He'd not seen her around before. She must be new. "If you must. For all the company I would be right now."

Kyyrk's face sported the beginnings of a beard. His hair had not been brushed by anything more than his own fingers for some time now. In short? It looked as though he had been living in this library for some days now. A dull sensation lingered in the corners of his eyes. Whatever task he'd been set upon was mindnumbing and disheartening. But he would never publicly admit this.

Kyyrk stood, walking around to the other side of the table piled high with arcane parchments and tomes, and lifted a stack of papers from the seat across from him. Most of what he was pouring through was ancient. Much of it in languages no longer spoken, even in the darker corners of the occult. The tome he had placed down to make room for his new guest bore a simple title, in basic oddly enough. "The City of Darkness." From the notebook sitting beside it, it was evident that this was the central part of the man's research.
"Another moment and I'll have some things out of your way..."

lTNakA.png

Tagging: Allyson Locke Allyson Locke | Taiia Locke Taiia Locke

There were times that John thought the Confederacy resembled nothing so much as a clock, a multitude of different parts all ticking alone. Spinning in their own orbits, their own stories and yet somehow all working together to run the whole, the entity that was the Confederacy of Independent Systems. It shouldn’t have worked, shouldn’t have managed to come together in the way that it did to manage to lumber forward step by step. Any yet…somehow it did.

This party today was just one example of that, who would have thought the fiercely independent dark-side witches would have been able to find a home here in the Confederacy, but they had. Who would have thought that they would feel so comfortable that they would open their doors to one and all who wished to join them. It was tantamount to John opening the doors to one of Locke and Key’s prime facilities, to welcome people in to look around his home. It was something the Exarch couldn’t imagine doing. Where possible he shied away from the light, from the camera and the public eye. It wasn’t that he wanted to operate in the shadows, but rather had seen the restraints that public opinion had placed on other before. Living life in the public eye was a wonderful, terrifying spectacle that some people found almost addicting.

It was a spectacle that the dark-haired man did his best to avoid.

Although, some manner of publicity was unavoidable in his position. Still, there were times that the man could use that publicity to his advantage. A mischievous light danced across John’s face, for a moment taking away years, revealing the face of the man behind the mask for an instant before the emotionless mask John normally wore settled over his features.

Padding forward the man plucking a tumbler of whiskey off a passing tray as he crossed the room towards a pair of familiar faces.

“Allyson, Ms Mataan, fancy running into the two of you here. Kind of the Nightmother to open up the castle and let us visit. I’ve always wondered what it was like here.”

He’d meant it as a playful tease but something about the scene was off, the hairs on the back of the man’s neck rising as he quickly glanced around. He wasn’t as close to his cousin as he would have wanted, but they were close enough for him to see that that smile of her face was far from genuine. Something had spooked the woman, something that could disturb the best spy in the galaxy, he wasn’t biased ok…not even a little, couldn’t be a good thing. John’s free hand rested on the table, eyes starting the glow as his voice dropped to a whisper.

“What’s wrong?”

5FymVN.png

IMG_7324.PNG

The Endless Library
Wearing:
Robes

Gear: Lightsaber
Tag: Kyyrk Kyyrk Narissa Jondi Narissa Jondi
Vyse was a bit stunned by the invitation, he could easily believe it was perks of his order. But being invited to a castle for a party? That was a life time ago.. Regardless Vyse made his perpetration and arrived on time, handing in his invitation without incident dressed in the long black robes assigned to his school. After all likely to be expected even if not stated, something he quickly found out was horribly incorrect upon arriving.

Vyse instead of heading to the party took his time to explore wherever he was allowed, looking at all the scenery of the castle, stuck in a bit of a strange feeling. Lost in his own past as every little thing reminded him of something he had long forgotten, a sweet but melancholy sensation. only to be snapped out of a guard approached him asking if he was a member of the Knights Obsidian. Once Vyse had hesitantly informed him he was told in turn that there had been a disturbance with a blonde women in a blue and silver dress, and if he come across them to keep an eye on them in case he was needed. Vyse happily agreed. He was already exploring so why not check out where this disturbance took place? Perhaps he could endear himself to the owners of this manor.

He froze as he arrived at a library that seemed as big of the castle itself. A small grin going across his face. If this truly were the home of witches, what sorta spells or powers might be hidden away while they entertained their guests? Vyse with a greedy eye went hunting for whatever he could find.

Every book he went for was a mix of frustration and enthralling interest. Each one might hold something of great power, but most were locked away in a language he either didn't know or had forgotten. Even the few he remembered he was rusty in, making it all the more agonizing as they were just out of reach. Regardless of every failure he kept on trying, the potential reward of powerful knowledge outweighing any waste of his time. Coming across a silver covered book with an unknown black seal upon it, he went to the task of trying to see if he even know what langue it was written in, a massive grin across his face as it was written in fine writing of the nobility of Serenno.

Vyse reading it as he moved to another area to explore in this seemingly endless library he kept his eyes glancing up every so often to make sure he didn't run into a book shelf only to double take as he saw Kyrrk, himself deep in a search of knowledge, and looking like he had already been for a week seemingly. He seemed to be chatting with a women and he considered leaving them to their privacy not wishing to be rude, but he realized he had never given an actual thank you for his aid in saving his life. And she wore the same dressed he was warned to look out for.

Putting a smirk on his face and holding the silver tome under his arm he approached. "Greetings Kyyrk! Strange that we should chance upon each other here of all places. I realized, I never properly thanked you for saving my life during the battle of Rhand. I wished to correct that."

He spoke in a courtly tone trying to be extra courteous in case he was interrupting, last thing he desired was to often anyone else in his order. Turning the wonderfully dressed women he was speaking with, he extended a hand.

"Sorry to intrude on your chat, I am Squire Vyse, a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

He said extending his hand the same tone with a smirk. Even if she was the women he was told to keep an open eye for, he still had his manners.

He looked back to Kyyrk. "Might I ask what you are looking for? I was just searching the shelves myself so I might have come across something."

He said staring to the piles of books, scrolls, and tomes. Of course he would be happy to help if he could though he was also horribly curious what someone of his power would be so devoted to finding.

yU6VFOjMJlOBe8ghc6nu-IwqSg7GPBpAWN2BHeUfyG0CgqOiLxfw87qc0_TylSmyuosEv_CaEMv3ABAqfnK3aUhceCrBkqx0U_y_B6CBPQuB8tNK7qTPeTDeuynJ9ITNPt_dqYc-=s0

Tag: Allyson Locke Allyson Locke | Taiia Locke Taiia Locke | Vaylin Vaylin | Open to Interaction
Outfit: Dress | Leather jacket over the top
It had been too long since Kat had allowed herself a break and to enjoy a party, she had pushed herself into work and then most of her breaks up until late had been spent being with Allyson. Now she was pretty much a free agent though in her mind, she could only think about how she fethed things up with Allyson and should have told her how she felt. Perhaps Allyson wanted Kat to fight, to show that she cared about their relationship on some level. Whether or not that was true, Kat wouldn't know, though she highly suspected not. Allyson was happily with someone else and Kat was in CIS space to avoid encountering the Corellian and her new partner, and enjoy some heavy drinking, gambling and possibly some bar fights. Today, she thought it was a good way to start the drinking side of things, the castle was too elegant for there to be gambling or bar fights and the event was about allowing outsiders see how the Witches worked. It was an event that intrigued Kat, different uses of the Force were like different cultural fighting styles, another thing that always had Kat curiosity.

Her dress was a matching green of her eyes and Lightsaber, though she had left the Lightsaber pike on her ship. Figuring that it would not look well for the Echani to be carrying such an obvious weapon to the event. Her usual jacket was over the top since she wasn't hundred percent comfortable in the dress, it was short and exposed her legs. While she had gotten over her anxiety with her prosthetics, the recent break up was bringing back old fears and anxieties once again. She just had to take several deep breaths and calm her thoughts. Everything was going to be okay and she just needed to get a drink or three in her and all these issues would just wash away.

Stretching her limbs, Kat felt her body calm a little, not much but it was a victory that she was going to take! Stepping into the castle, she was impressed, very gothic and screamed witchy to Kat. She moved around the place, checking things out and hearing the different events that were going on. Normally she would have tried to check out the ritual or gathered the ingredients for the Magick as the Nightsisters call it. However, she was here to drink and blow off some steam so she headed straight to the third event. Finding herself in the room with several other people. Unfortunately, as massive as the galaxy was, Kat was starting to wonder if anyone else existed in it.

There was Allyson Locke, looking a bit panicked in body language while trying to be romantic and intimate with a redhead that Kat did not recognise but knew it must be Allyson's new partner. Allyson's panic wasn't about Kat though, she hadn't noticed Kat yet so it must be about Vaylin who was also here. Kat wanted to laugh, she wanted to cry and scream as well, but she felt laughter would be less awkward for others. Grabbing a drink, she looked at a server, "fetch me a bottle of your strongest drink, two actually, cause I am gunna need more than three drinks to get through this." Kat sighed. Why was Allyson in CIS space? Why couldn't Kat avoid her? Was Kat just destined to always get her heartbroken by Allyson? Cause right now, it felt like it.​

The Dining Hall was bustling with activity, between the new arrivals and the attendants that were weaving amongst the crowds. It seemed that the Nightmother’s offer to open the castle doors had been received greatly, with so many coming to visit.

Vaylin moved through the crowds with ease, plucking a drink from a passing try in a simple motion. As she took a sip, her eyes lingered around again.

She spotted many she was unfamiliar with, though her eye did catch a lone blonde woman sitting to herself. Looking as though she wanted to be anywhere but here right now. However, Vaylin’s attention became firmly locked on a particular table. Almost immediately, she noticed the look of panic in Allyson Locke. Sure it was hidden beneath a smile and flirt, but the Zabrak knew the woman well enough to see through it. Then a man approached the table, greeting them with a semblance of familiarity. His back was currently to her, thus she couldn’t identify who he was.

Vaylin sighed, her initial intentions of teasing the Corellian were brushed away. She could tell Allyson was likely to bolt at any moment now. In a public place, surrounded by two familiar people, one of them being someone she was romantically involved with?

Yeah, that was a recipe for getting the hell out of dodge.

I’m afraid that’s my doing, she saw my old face.” Vaylin announced herself as she approached, stopping just at the table and to John Locke’s side. The Zabrak glanced his way, now recognizing him as Allyson’s cousin. “Of which has only become a friendly one in recent times. Old habits I suppose.

She was giving Allyson an out, using their long history as enemies instead of their more recent time as lovers. But she did give the Corellian two particular looks.

Vaylin raised an eyebrow, inclining her head ever slightly towards Taiia. So, she’s the one?

Followed up by the Zabrak’s expression softening, then a small smile. I’m happy for you Allyson.

Ah, where are my manners. I don’t believe we got to properly greet one another on the Bastion. I’m Vaylin.” She held out her hand to Taiia to shake, if she wanted. After the redhead, she turned to face John and did the same. “And you must be John Locke?

Selina Vierra

S

w09YzlixTEIO3q6mxO9z-neUKWRFKIadGlpEZ9VpPNE7VFM1SzSRDTXw569SKDDskUrdo0hjEHbEoCZQ5ouNNWMymfeTqcAujJd7-9jxuCAhksmx_flydsuVuDGuQWF6jnL-lzC-=s0

wearing: xXx
tag: Gerwald Lechner

This place - Ryloth, the castle, the Solanaceae - none of it had felt like home. And Selina had not felt at home for a very long time. Although she had followed Vanya into this new Coven, her loyalties were still questionable at best, so she had avoided the crowds gathering in the castle. Instead, she had ventured outside and at that very moment she felt like herself again - she felt at peace.

Bare feet padded against soft earth as she moved along the edge of the river that cut through the valley, the length of her pale-blue dress tugged in the breeze, threatening to be caught in the gently lapping water. Lungs drew deep the taste of the air and savoured it. There was so much to explore out here, so much life that blossomed beneath the moon, and mysteries to unravel. But there was more than herself in the valley.

Selina could feel life all around her, in the way the earth moved beneath her feet, to the way the air stirred around her. Creatures grazed in the distance. She heard the far-off keening and bellowing. But there was something different out there. Selina couldn't put her finger on who or exactly what it was, but it was not the first shapeshifter she had met. Those peculiar individuals had a certain aura about them and in some ways, she felt kindred with them.

Someone had described it to her once, being a shapeshifter, as having two minds in one body and that was something she understood. Serana was strangely quiet right now, likely enjoying the beauty and peace found in the night. But normally she was always there, whispering warnings and observations. So yes, Selina understood what it was to have someone whispering in the back of her mind.

"...run, run, it wants to run..." her voice was a whisper on the wind, lips barely moving, her words a cryptic hello to whoever it was that now shared the valley with her. Though she had not seen them and had not known where exactly they were, she had not been worried. "why don't you let it run?"

ally_banner.png

Allyson could see the concern in Taiia’s eyes, and it only made the Corellian panic more. Instantly she was reminded that she couldn’t hide anything, no matter how small the lie was - she was exposed. Sitting there, Allyson looked up at her cousin, who had suddenly appeared. The man was better at sulking around than she was; maybe he should have been the spy. “What?” she remarked, not understanding why suddenly both Taiia and John were looking at her like she had seen the end of the world.

Her mind shut off; maybe it was better than trying to come up with a lie for the moment to explain that she had seen Vaylin - the woman she had been having relations with suddenly show up less than two months after she had ended everything. The only thing that could make this any more ironic is if Kat walked in the door.

And almost on queue, like the universe had it out for her - there she was. Kat Decoria in a cute green dress and hiding behind a leather jacket. If any more color could drain from the Corellian’s face, it definitely happened. Her eye trailed to see Kat, and the empty wine glass covered her face, but she only consumed air. Why were they all in Confederate space?

Having been consumed entirely by her internal dialogue, Allyson had missed the moment Vaylin walked over. The Zabrak’s hand crossing in front of her to Taiia snapped Allyson out of her daze. “Uh yes, Taiia, this is Vaylin.” She couldn’t help herself; as she introduced Vaylin to both John and Taiia, her eye wandered and appreciated the dress and the Zabrak. “Um,” Allyson couldn’t even think of a lie to tell to try and hide the fact that she and Vaylin had not only been bitter enemies but lovers as well. As she struggled for words, Allyson caught Vaylin’s eye and smirked slightly in a way to say yes and thank you without vocalizing it.

“Vaylin and I we - well, we have a lot of history, but I’m happy that it turned out to be friendlier than we could have expected it.” Allyson reached over and grabbed a tumbler of whiskey as the waiter walked by. Holding the glass, she caught Kat’s gaze for a brief moment. Allyson knew the Echani could read her body language, and she made sure that it remained welcoming. The last thing she wanted was Kat to feel out of place; the brunette cared about the girl - but someone had just beat her to the punch. Allyson smiled in Kat’s direction and then turned her attention back to those around her, a hand returning to Taiia’s lap and giving the woman’s leg a gentle squeeze.

“So what brings you two out here? John, I don’t think I’d ever see you outside of your work and Vaylin - definitely never expected you to just pop up in Confederate space.”

IMG_7324.PNG

Wearing: XXX
The Endless Library

Planet: Naboo, CIS space
Objective: The Solanaceae’s Vureshakkairn Castle
Equipment: Echani Light Armor | Echani Icy Vibroblade |
Tag: [ Kyyrk Kyyrk Verros ] [ Vyse de Valorous Vyse de Valorous ]

Narissa watched as the albino man rose and cleared a place for her with his down hands, despite an initial greeting that suggested the tired man truly needed food and solitude, rather than company. An odd man, to be sure. He looked very like a Sith True Blood, but only if an artist and a Sith Alchemist had gotten together and formed an idealized version.

He moved with the grace of a warrior, while clearing a place for her. Something in the breadth of his shoulder and the balance of his stance suggested to her that he would be equally comfortable in armor as in robes. With a murmur, she requested a spirit to inquire about food and drink for the exhausted warrior poet. The shear breadth of languages revealed stunned her; a revered scholar, indeed.

Gravely she offered, “If you wish a moment to eat, wash and rest, I shall guard your work here, and be certain nothing is disturbed.” The despair and weight upon him sent a chill through her. Everything from his ancient, sorrowing voice to his precise movements told her no easy trouble would weigh so upon him. Whilst she moved to aid him in re-organizing his treasures or having the attendant spirits re-shelve what he was done with, she moved slowly so as to not disturb his organizational system.

“While not a scholar like yourself, I am trained in the basics of research …” Precisely settling the last of the papers, she nodded to the prize of his collection.

“The City of Darkness?”

A tall, young man with a muscular build and youthful, cheerful face approached. Short wavy brown hair framed piercing blue eyes.

It was the eyes that were the truth of him; Narissa schooled herself to be wary of his good cheer and charm. And she just knew he’d be charming, before he even spoke. Everything from his stance to his tone shouted the Lord before his name, though he introduced himself as Squire Vyse. Black silvery robes of a Knight Obsidian add an air of distinction, as did the book tucked under his arm. Sorenno! Hearing that he’d survived the Battle of Rhand moved him form clever and adorable, into the category of dangerous man.

Elegantly Narissa settled her fingers into his grip, a small, cool smile appearing. The sense of the him, of his power was stronger with the brief touch and she let herself focus upon deciphering it. “I am Lady Narissa Jondi of Thyrsus.” Much like the Castle she was unsure of her precise status, save that she was here to learn.

u0_tnyvH_vAfRkwWQ3CnA7KxDMPezTSs4wmM3ksmA236jEt8sIvV3TeFmkbkx73Qc61tWJnOXwybg7Ynb2sXGx5kExhp153F_hCy9mrB4qIVCxuRcidrv1xt7uu4EPhXBur6pb6c=s0

Kyyrk barely looked up from his tome as he answered the woman. "No. I will remain here until such a time as the task is complete." Though his eyes did lock on the woman when she removed the first of the papers from the table. He watched in silence as she returned tome after tome to the shelves, clearing the table before him. "Bold of you to presume I was finished with those." His nose returned to the book, his hand resuming scribbling notes on a scrap of flimsiplast nearby.

Nor did he look up when Squire Vyse approached. The squire expressed a gratitude for his efforts on Rhand, stating that he'd never properly thanked the man. "Maker willing, Squire, you'll never have to." Kyyrk had never been one to expect thanks for what he'd done. All the lives he'd saved. All the families he'd protected. He'd never done it for recognition or glory. He did it because it was his duty. He sighed quietly, and sat back in his chair, bringing the book to be held in both hands. He flipped through a few more pages, then closed it and tossed it on the table.

"Would that I could tell you, Squire. Even I do not know what I seek."

He sat in silence for a moment, then said quietly, "Zarsidna iw Jina'tis." He let the dark language hang in the air for a moment, then looked up to the Echani woman. "A mythical place, some say to be the origin of the Dark Side. Lusted after by those with an inclination to both the dark and powerful. I once thought it to be a legend among the Sith, but..."

"...Now I'm not so sure."

purple1.png

Green eyes focused intently upon Allyson, she would have asked more questions to figure out what was going on but the voice of a soft-spoken man caused her to turn her head. She hid her surprise behind a warm smile when she realized who it was, nonother than Allyson's cousin and Exarch stopping by to say hello. Under normal circumstances, she would have invited him to sit. However, at this moment her attention was divided between him and the brunette next to her.

"Exarch Locke, so good to meet you in person." she extended a handle and shook his gently but before she could turn her attention back to Allyson another guest arrived. A Zabrak female, again she gave a warm smile but as Vaylin spoke it only caused the redhead to start to wonder more, she wasn't lying exactly but she was speaking in half-truths, still, she took her hand and shook it gently "A pleasure Vaylin." the redhead finally took a look at Allyson again, green eyes searching her face as she half explained, Taiia was almost impressed that Allyson was able to dance around her ability to perceive deceptions, a small smirk tugged at her lips but she decided to be merciful.

She stood not quickly yet not slowly either, a hand reaching for Allyson to pull her up with her, Taiia looked to John and Vaylin. "Excuse us for a moment we'll be right back." she walked a short distance from the table before linking her arm with Allyson's keeping their backs to the table as an emerald mist swirled around them. Before Allyson would realize what was happening the world would twist and bend before they reappeared in an elegant bedroom it was indeed Taiia's but it was still in the castle.

The redhead smiled a bit and held onto her, teleporting could be quite disorienting the first time. "I am afraid I will need to apologize to your cousin and Vaylin but now perhaps you can breathe a bit. Now then, what was that about?" She didn't ask about Vaylin or anything she just let the prompt hang there, what Allyson chose to do with it was up to her. Taiia turned toward her sliding her arms around the woman she loved, and held her close aiming to assure her that she was in the safest place in the galaxy.

The Endless Library
Wearing:
Robes
Tag: Kyyrk Kyyrk Narissa Jondi Narissa Jondi

Vyse kept his slight smirk as he faced with his eye blue eyes and shook the pale women hand, taking it with a gentle grip and giving a small shake, not sure how fragile the women was. Looking her over and trying to asset her by what he could see. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance my lady."

He said his voice smooth and refined, the squire clearly had some great experience with nobility, fulfilling her expectations of the man exactly. Her touch slowly revealing his force power, it decent but unrefined, whatever he had potential was still untapped. Unlike his physical prowess that was growing sharply.

Facing Kyyrk Vyse's smirk faded, his face going to a neutral state as the pale squire didn't even bother to give him a look as he dismissed his thanks. Slightly annoyed though of course hiding such. His distaste lessened as he could see the man was clearly having a difficult time and was drained. Tilting his head as he spoke, how could he not even know what he was looking for in this massive store of knowledge.

Confusion growing as he spoke something, he had no idea what even language it was. Was he trying to flaunt his knowledge to them? But upon hearing his true reasoning His eyes widen slightly, a glint of greed as he heard what he was actually seeking.

Vyse had seen great examples of the sheer power of the force first hand of late, but the source of the dark side itself? It would be the greatest source of power in the galaxy itself, should it actually exist. A power so great and horrifying that the walking corpses he fought would likely be a grain of sand in comparison. Vyse feeling a small sense of dread of the horror that likely awaited there. But.. the sheer power it would offer was far to tempting for the ambitious Squire.

Vyse spoke up determined to try and assist. "Well, you might not know what your looking, but having another person looking for the same thing would in theory speed up the research time perhaps? As I get the basics. Something that remotely is related to this fabled dark city." Vyse said trying to sell himself as a clear aid.

"And even more so with three." He said glancing towards the Echani with a charming smirk. "If your offer to assist was still standing that was." He said very much hoping that was still the case as he looked back to Kyyrk, hoping his word had their intended effect.

IMG_7324.PNG
Wearing: XXX

The Endless Library

Planet: Naboo, CIS space
Objective: The Solanaceae’s Vureshakkairn Castle
Equipment: Echani Light Armor | Echani Icy Vibroblade |
Tag: [ Kyyrk Kyyrk ] [ Vyse de Valorous Vyse de Valorous ]

Hooded, violet eyes watched Narissa work; silent, still, the Scholar did not speak or move. The Echani did not reveal through a flicker of an eye that she was aware of that harsh scrutiny. No, her body did not betray the way the weight of his stare chafed; but her spirit roiled. Calm, she sought out the deadly, deceptive calm of the deep ocean.

She’d been careful to follow his lead - until he stopped leading.

Been careful to only aid his work - until he stopped working.

Proud, aloof she continued her work through the simple expediency of the magic upon the spirits here. They knew what was desired.

A veritable quasar of power glowered at her beneath lowered brows; if he moved wrong she might be obliterated. So cool, so contained; the exhausted scholar’s inner-self was obscured by rich, layered power. Oddly pure; Narissa felt no affinity for the elements. A flicker of a glance from the exhausted scholar dismissed Narissa’s invitation for him to refresh himself; yet he locked gazes with her over the re-shelving of the books. Meeting that eldritch, violet gaze cooly was utterly reflexive and as necessary as breathing. Calm; she was an ocean of calm tonight.

The storm would come later.

“If you were not done with them, the spirits who attend this place would not have taken them.” Her cool, clear voice soothed through the air like a cooling rain.

She suspected he didn’t like rain.

So swiftly did the scholar turn back to his work, that she had no notion if he’d even heard her. Before temper or pride could threaten her ocean of calm, the handsome young squire was there, addressing them both with an ancient, exquisite courtesy she sorely missed. The slight smirk appreciated her without going to far; the gentle prison of his grip on her hand so familiar, so perfect as to spark homesickness.

Even as Narissa felt hints as to the nature of the Lord Valorous’s power, hers was there to be read, should he wish. An ocean storm, the chill of glaciers, cool rain. Raw, feral power at odds with the cool demeanor she presented. The hand he held rested in his grip with graceful strength; a sword-woman’s hand, no matter how perfect the silvery nails or how soft the skin. The lean, lithe body of a dancer held enough slender strength to wield the classical Echani Icy Vibroblade; the frame was too slender for heavy armor. Cool, silvery eyes lightened when his piercing blue eyes met gaze. Delicate traceries upon her skin suggested half-healed training wounds. A Wee Dragon balanced upon her shudder, but she appeared to have no weapons at all, unless you counted the language primer in her other hand.

The polished, easy grace of Lord Valorous’ greeting ghosted a smile across her lips.

“An honor to meet you as well, my lord.” The Force signature settled; unrefined power, untapped potential; nothing could hide the warrior he was, yet she felt he not yet reached his pinnacle. Formidable as he was, more was to come.

Lord Kyyrk’s commanding voice brought an ancient language to life. Dark power shivered through each note, for he he spoke it as if it were his first tongue. Silvery eyes met his violet-wreathed gaze; a weight of sorrow darkening her gaze. The birthplace of the Darkness? A fount of such power would threaten … everything.

There was no need to add her pleas to Lord Valorous’ skilled persuasion. No, she felt that the ancient scholar had already made up his mind about both his quest, and those he would risk.

Well, his earlier irritation at her would likely incline him to risk her.

Gaze retuning to the younger Lord when he addressed her with his charming smirk another almost-smile appeared. “It does, my lords; I am pleased to assist.”

wWNP9w5.png

S T U D Y
Kyyrk sat in silence for a moment. A long moment. The squire's offer to help had been heard, as was that of the Echani woman who only now walked among them. But he did not respond. As of yet, he did not know how. It was not his place to command them. The Knights had more pressing matters than chasing old fairy tales. Kyyrk's frown deepened. He was chasing the ghost of a dream. Grasping at the hope that his only lead was real.

It had to be.

He had to make this right.

"While I appreciate your concern, Squire, I cannot accept your help." He pushed himself to his feet, picking up the book in front of him, and turning it over in his hands. Did he tell them what had happened on the Bastion? About his connection to the Darkness? Of course not. They were all but shades of his imagination, stretched and warped across the fragments of a shattered mind. A hallucination made by an ailing mind to give itself purpose.

"You have a duty to the Knighthood. To grow and learn. To one day guide this order as the generations before you have." His attention turned to the Echani. "Neither, Lady Jondi, would I have the right nor rank to ask the same of you. Tis but a fool's errand. Nothing more. Nothing less. A grim hope that fantasy may become reality. If only to put a mind at ease. Hostility of the known is often far easier than hostility of the unknown."

w09YzlixTEIO3q6mxO9z-neUKWRFKIadGlpEZ9VpPNE7VFM1SzSRDTXw569SKDDskUrdo0hjEHbEoCZQ5ouNNWMymfeTqcAujJd7-9jxuCAhksmx_flydsuVuDGuQWF6jnL-lzC-=s0

//: Felix Aquila Felix Aquila //: Open //:
//:
Dress //:
nAEbAR.png
Quinn was used to parties. Her mother loved them, and it seemed her sister had also learned how beneficial parties were. A hand rested against her chin as she wandered through the entrance. Of all the places the witches could settle, the Confederacy was not at the top of the list. She had fully expected them to settle with the Sith, especially after she had seen a few during her academy days. A few people recognized her as the princess of Eshan, but most let her be. Here she was, an unknown, just another Knight Obsidian.

She was unsure if she enjoyed the anonymity. With it, the Echani could do whatever she wanted - for once be in control of her destiny. And yet, without the fawning, she felt unimportant. Quinn found herself in the corner of one of the rooms; her eyes scanned the faces looking for her godmother - but it seemed the woman had other plans tonight. Her face puffed up in frustration, pouting as she had wanted to spend time with the woman, but knew she was busy. Instead, Quinn decided to wander out of the castle and to the garden.

Another thing that struck her odd was the garden. She knew the witches found herbs and other medicinal to be quite valuable. Their spells and rituals were dependent on them. Quinn knew very little about her witch heritage; she knew her mother was a child of the Singing Mountain Clan. The young Varanin was the granddaughter of Satara Hawk, Clan's Mother of another generation. Quinn had never met the woman, but her mother spoke fondly of her.

Maybe she'd be able to learn something about her Dathomirian heritage here, though she wondered if it would benefit any. Yawning slightly, she continued through the garden admiring the different plants, most she recognized from her mother's teachings. From the corner of her eyes, she noticed someone familiar. At first, she assumed she had finally run into Alina, who had seemingly followed her into the Confederacy. Instead, it was Felix - someone who had harmed the vampiress. Small fists gripped the fabric of her dress as she fought the urge to strangle him.

Did this have to do with what happened after Rand? Did he think that hurting Alina would sway Quinn's favor? Turning away from the garden, Quinn started towards the dining hall, but she stopped as she took her third step. No, she had made herself clear after Rand, but maybe he had other motives. Turning on her heel, Quinn marched towards Felix, and as she drew closer, she couldn't hold back. With a step, she shoved him hard.

"How dare you! What were you thinking?!"

ally_banner.png

Allyson looked to Taiia, seeing that she had seemed to be playing nice with both John and Vaylin. Maybe she would take it pretty easy that Vaylin and Allyson had been involved up until Lao-Mon. Taiia whisked them away from the table, and before Allyson could ask why, she was suddenly pulled through time and space. There had only been one time before this that Allyson had been teleported. The first time, she lost a delicious sandwich on someone’s shoes. This time though, while her stomach twisted in knots, she was able to keep down the wine and snacks they had eaten.

“Oh wow.” It took her a minute, but the spinning stopped, which helped calm the storm in her stomach. Allyson glanced around the room and figured they had gone to Taiia’s room. Her suspicions were confirmed by the way the woman wrapped her arms around her waist. “Ahh, I see.” She answered, ignoring the question. A hand waved as she leaned in closer to the redhead. “They’ll understand; they know me.” Vaylin would know the reason they left, as would John. Primarily, John, the poor man, had been raised alongside Allyson for years - he knew exactly what was going on.

A hand cupped Taiia’s face as the Corellian grinned. “I thought you said we needed to eat dinner; didn’t know I was going to be lucky enough to have dessert first.” Breathing room, Taiia had mentioned it. Allyson was grateful for it, but her mind moved to distract. If the question was to be answered - a part of her feared the woman’s reaction. Would she be okay with how Allyson was before settling into what they had together? Would she pull away? That fear crippled the spy, so instead, she decided to focus on the distraction.

“Could make it quick, then go back to the party - unless you’re completely over it.” Another grin as she let a hand wander along Taiia’s waist, keeping her close.

Y I K E S

Equipment:
Tag: Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin / Open

Felix had finished the sketch he had been focusing on, the way his charcoal spread in intricate patterns across his journal page, Felix was happy with it, though he was no master artist, he could keep up with some of the underground talent of the universe if he felt particularly inspired. That said, there was little more inspiring than a place that was literally brimming with arcane magic. The ambient force of these hallowed halls veritably buzzed with power. The Rylothian could feel it down to his bones, so, his intention of moving to the next in a series of interesting flowers caught his eye. This one more stunning, and in a way disturbing than the last.

Yet, so entranced by his work to such a level that he didn't hear the approach of the enraged Echani. Only as her final footstep landed beside him he would turn to question the new heavy footed entrant who had obviously approached him, only to feel the impact of two open palms slam into his side, sending both him and his handful of art supplies sprawling across the ground and into the rose that he had moved to attempt to draw, letting out a hiss of pain as he made impact. Reeling from the blow he would turn, prying himself from the garden, hand moving to his saber in order to defend himself before he heard Quinn speak in a familiar tone. Not an enemy, in fact, someone he had been hoping to see since Rhand... but there was no coy and playful princess of the frozen tundra before him...

She was pissed.

Confusion and doubt coloured his eyes an array of aquatic blues, one as deep as light reached into the unfathomable trenches while the other lighter blue swirling within them. Her words implied that he'd done something wrong, so, he was left to wrack his brain to things that might have upset her... and without further prompting he had no karking idea. But, as much as he cared for the girl he wasn't a fan of being hit, moving to stand back up quickly he would take a couple of steps back, putting some space in between the two of them to see if she wanted to close the gap aggressively a second time.

"I- I mean I uh, well, i'm pretty sure I have no idea what you're talking about. Chit..." He'd all but stammer, caught on the back-foot and so far unable to recover as the cluster-bomb of emotions came flooding to him in a steady rain. Was there some feud with the other Echani student that Felix had taken on? he wasn't certain about how Echani families and their grudges worked, but he was certain that if there was a challenger to the woman known as the conqueror of a thousand worlds... he doubted they would exist for long.

Felix would hold out his hands defensively, palm facing her while he other would move away as it would show that bloody cuts like visceral talons had raked through his unarmoured arm and hand to vulnerable flesh which was already dripping with blood. His chest and neck to a lesser degree were . Whatever the briar rose was, the thorns on it had been wicked sharp, and the sting seemed to only increase with time went on. They'd probably need some stitches. Thankfully, he'd managed to cover his face.

inspecting the cuts, he'd leave them for now, whatever this was, was important. Hopefully he could prevent it from getting worse...
jHiLsO.png

purple1.png

//: Temp Location: Taiia's Room //:

Taiia looked Allyson over as she made light of her question. As usual, she sought distraction and misdirection, unfortunately for Allyson the more time they had spent together the more the redhead had begun to understand what made the Corellian tick. Early on her distractions worked flawlessly, but over time their effectiveness continually diminished. At this point, the redhead was not so easily dismissed.

The hand that cupped her cheek normally would be welcome but this time she made no show of indulging it. Taiia sighed shaking her head somewhat and withdrew her arms from the brunette's waist and took half a step away from her. "Allyson, I am serious." she had an intensity in her eyes, not anger at least not yet but this was not Taiia playing any longer. She wasn't a fool she figured out pretty quickly what the reaction was for, but what she wanted was to hear it from her. The truth.

Taiia honestly didn't care what had happened before her, but what she did care about was the evasiveness as well as the attempted misdirections, all the woman wanted from Allyson was honesty perhaps that was too much for a spy, she honestly did not know. She had sought to not have this conversation to avoid pushing her away but, it was past time.

The redhead's green eyes were focused on Allyson waiting expectantly to see what her response would be to her question. There would be no dodging this one.

ally_banner.png

//: Taiia Locke Taiia Locke //:
8f5d11cf954f1b08f542b3444f8547c19c505050.png
Taiia pulled away, and Allyson’s smile faded. Brows furrowing at the reaction, “Serious about what?” She asked quickly; she didn’t want to have this conversation - she wasn’t ready to have this conversation. Whenever it had come up, Taiia had let it go. “Why is now so important?” she asked sharply. Allyson stepped away from Taiia, creating a more significant gap between them. Her mind instantly began to rewind their conversations, looking for ammunition to defend herself.

She remembered Naboo. Allyson looked away, “You said I didn’t have to talk about something if I didn’t want to. I just had to say so.” It was the perfect deflection once more to protect herself. If Taiia was going to leave right now would be the moment. Allyson wanted to fight for what they had, but something held her back. Glancing back, Allyson shrugged, trying to play off how she was really feeling.

“Whatever, you know this is something I don’t talk to talk about, yet you continue to push. So again, why is it so important?” Allyson continued to pull away, creating the walls Taiia had slowly brought down during their time together. "What do you want from me?” Her tone was exasperated as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

“I’m here; what else?”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom