Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction We Have Always Lived in the Castle (Solanaceae/CIS)

H R M M M M

w09YzlixTEIO3q6mxO9z-neUKWRFKIadGlpEZ9VpPNE7VFM1SzSRDTXw569SKDDskUrdo0hjEHbEoCZQ5ouNNWMymfeTqcAujJd7-9jxuCAhksmx_flydsuVuDGuQWF6jnL-lzC-=s0

Equipment:
Tag: Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin / Open

The hot and cold nature of the verbal and physical attack left Felix spinning, barely able to keep up with the tide of the conversation as he was being accused of something he had no idea about, to being ordered to hand over his arms so that she could heal the defensive wounds. The whiplash was almost worse than the cuts, which, as he focused on them seemed to be oddly numb... 'better not think about that too much' he thought to himself as he simply handed his arms over in a confused daze. He'd give her space to talk, and hopefully gain insight to what he'd done wrong.

It was the term crater in her chest that sparked the memory, him firing a bolt of pure light through the chest of the vampire who had called him, anonymously to a location within CIS space. He'd been taken by surprise, and admittedly his feelings had got the better of him that day. He would fall silent for a moment, attempting to compose himself as he would watch the intricate chasms in his flesh begin to knit close.

"...Did you know i was a slave? Seven years from when i was eight, i was sold into service for the Hutt Cartel when they came after my family. No control or autonomy over my body or will... absolutely helpless... I may as well have been a marionette to their... desires. My family too. I've been trying to hunt them down ever since. I managed to track my kid brother down... he was on Rhand..." He'd meet her eyes for a second, hoping some of the dire implications of that statement would set in.

"I met Alina about a year and a half ago while she was still with the Sith. She was, well, amazing. Powerful. Beautiful. We hit it off pretty well. She told me she wanted to save people, but she thought that becoming a monster was the only way to do it. I, almost changed her mind. Until I learned what she was doing to the people there. puppeting them, enslaving them with her anima and promises of immortality. More Marionettes..." The colour in the boys eyes would almost die as he spoke, falling from their confused cacophony, to monochromatic shades of silver, then deadening to greys with a thousand yard stare.

"We fought when i said I wouldn't let her continue as she was, she got me by the neck and almost drained all but a spark of life force out of me, fractured my neck and left me for dead in that park... I woke up in an emergency room a week later. When I saw her again, after Rhand... everything came back at once. What she'd done, to me and others, Rhand, my family I didn't see her, just, another person who enthralled innocent people. Like the Hutts, and the Maw..." He'd stop his story there for the most part, shaking his head as the calm blues of distant oceans would fade in again.

"So, don't worry. It's not going to happen again." The soft, reassuring smile which graced his face to accompany the statement was calm and genuine, but despite the emotions ravaging him, he refused to allow them to show, crushing them down behind a dozen masks before they could ever breach the surface.

"Im sorry it hurt you..."

jHiLsO.png

ally_banner.png

“Ouch” Allyson feigned pain as she held her hand to her chest, clutching her heart. Kat’s slurred words stung the Corellian, but she tried to stay lighthearted. Everything that was said made Allyson wonder if she had done it all wrong. She brought the glass to her lips to buy herself some time to think about everything that Kat had said. The Echani wasn’t wrong; Allyson was happy that Taiia had poofed them away to avoid the awkward conversation about Vaylin. It was also a relief because she didn’t have to say anything about Kat just yet, although this altercation might bring it to the light.

Setting the glass down, Allyson thumbed the rim of the glass, her lips puckered, and then smacked as she opened her mouth. “Of course I cared, Kat. I still care about you.” She wasn’t lying. “Breaking things off with you on the mission wasn’t exactly my plan. I wanted to do it when we were alone so I could explain myself.” The glass found the Corellian’s lips once more as she gulped down the burning amber. “Everything I told you, it wasn’t just some charming way to get into your pants. I believe it, and you deserved to hear it. You don’t give yourself enough credit.” A wave and her glass was full again.

Allyson chewed on the inside of her lip for a few moments, just mulling over everything that had happened. “Don’t be obtuse, Kat; I don’t see you as a kid - you’re good enough to date me, but remember you didn’t want that. You set our boundaries.” She couldn’t entirely blame Kat. Allyson knew her reputation. She was someone that had a revolving door of women, never one staying long enough to capture the Corellian’s heart. In reality, Allyson was just waiting for someone to try - it was all she wanted.

“You didn’t exactly try to start a relationship with me. You wanted the fun, but not the work. I get it - it comes with the territory of being Allyson karking Locke.” Another long sip of the whiskey burned the back of the woman’s throat. “So no, I don’t know what’s going on here -” Allyson glanced over and watched as the tears began to stream down her face. “Hey, don’t cry….” She whispered, leaning over and running her thumb gently, catching whatever tear fell from the Echani’s eye. “I do care, Kat, I’ve always cared, but I’m not someone to push things - I take what I’m given and return the best I can.”

yU6VFOjMJlOBe8ghc6nu-IwqSg7GPBpAWN2BHeUfyG0CgqOiLxfw87qc0_TylSmyuosEv_CaEMv3ABAqfnK3aUhceCrBkqx0U_y_B6CBPQuB8tNK7qTPeTDeuynJ9ITNPt_dqYc-=s0

Tag: Allyson Locke Allyson Locke | Taiia Locke Taiia Locke | John Locke John Locke | Vaylin Vaylin
Outfit: Dress | Leather jacket over the top
Kat scoffed as Allyson tried to explain that she did care, if she was sober, Kat would be able to tell that Allyson was telling the truth but she wasn't and she couldn't. "Might not have been your plan to break up with me on mission but you should have known that when I saw you that I would know something was up, that I would be able to tell that you were ending things. I'm Echani, reading a person's body language is my whole deal. Especially after we sparred, hiding things from each other would just be so much more difficult, at least I thought you realised that." Kat shook her head, perhaps Allyson didn't realise how important the sparring they had was to Kat, or the importance she had placed on it in her mind. Perhaps there was a lack of communication but she thought her body spoke volumes, was she not loud enough or her body failing her like it had when she was a child?

"Pretty sure you told me there was no one else when we were together, then I find out there was Vaylin around the same time. How could I trust anything else you said to me during that period we were together Allyson? I said I didn't care if there was and tried to keep things open because I knew you weren't ready for a commitment, or at least I thought you weren't, and then you lied to me and jumped into a monogamous relationship with someone else." Kat sighed, she couldn't blame Allyson for everything, she purposefully kept Allyson at an arm's length for fear of opening herself up, allowing herself to feel vulnerable with someone again. She couldn't do it, she wouldn't do it again and she was afraid that Allyson would hurt her if she did by rejecting her. In the end, she was hurt either way, just this time she hadn't been honest herself.

Snorting, she couldn't believe Allyson, "I set those boundaries because I was afraid. I was afraid that if I tried to push for anything more serious that you would just leave. You don't exactly stick around and settle anywhere, you always just flit in and out of my life, blow me away by reminding me how amazing you are, how much I care for you and then vanish. I figured that giving you space, giving you time to adjust would work and would help me. I never saw myself as the person to make Allyson Locke, the notorious heartbreaker, settle down and commit." Kat stated, got another drink, the conversation was sobering her up and she couldn't deal with that, she couldn't face talking to Allyson sober about this, not yet.

Downing her drink, she growled and shook her head, "you don't think I didn't want to? I was going to. That day on the mission, when you ended things, I was going to try. I was going to say that because we sparred and the connection was there, because I couldn't stop thinking about you when you weren't around, because I cared so freaking much about you that I wanted more, I wanted something real." Kat hated that she was now letting herself be vulnerable, now being honest when it didn't matter, when it was too late but she couldn't help it. The drink, the conversation, it was all bringing it out in her.

The touch, the simple gesture melted Kat. She could feel her heart breaking all over again because the woman she loved wasn't hers, would never be hers. "I didn't just care Allyson, I loved you. Couldn't you tell that? Was I so bad at fighting and being an Echani that you couldn't see that?" Kat's voice was tiny, afraid, with her eyes staring at Allyson and then the words fell out in a whisper.

"I still love you."​

yU6VFOjMJlOBe8ghc6nu-IwqSg7GPBpAWN2BHeUfyG0CgqOiLxfw87qc0_TylSmyuosEv_CaEMv3ABAqfnK3aUhceCrBkqx0U_y_B6CBPQuB8tNK7qTPeTDeuynJ9ITNPt_dqYc-=s0

purple1.png

//: Allyson Locke Allyson Locke //: John Locke John Locke //:
//: Vaylin Vaylin //: Kat Decoria Kat Decoria //:
//: Wearing
[X] //:

Taiia felt the hand on her back and smiled a bit before she heard Kat Decoria Kat Decoria calling out Allyson and by proxy herself. Before she had the chance to speak Allyson pulled her in and kissed her before leaving her standing with her cousin. The redhead was more than capable of ignoring a drunk so she slid calmly into her chair and lifted her glass of wine to her lips.

Her eyes trailed Allyson toward the white-haired woman across the way. An echani. the characteristics were hard to miss, especially when one of the Exarchs was herself an echani. She didn't need to hear, or to use the force she simply observed from a distance. She had never been foolish enough to believe she was the only one who had loved Allyson but seeing it in person was another thing entirely.

Taiia turned away for a moment staring was the last thing she wanted to do, despite the outburst or the setting they were both entitled to privacy of the conversation. Still, her eyes looked back for a moment as Allyson gently wiped a tear from the woman's eyes. She sighed slightly as she looked back to her glass and she swirled the wine in her glass and looked into the crimson liquid.

She could understand the woman's feelings, at first she had no interest in Allyson other than to beat her in a duel. She had accepted that date to placate the sad expression when the brunette lost to her. Yet at every turn the force kept putting them together, she had learned not to shy away from that over the years. Still, a pang of guilt hit her, perhaps the force did bring the two of them together but in doing so did it mess up something else? Silently she took a long sip from her glass, draining the last of its contents before it slowly and magically refilled.

Huh, well that’s a neat ability.

Vaylin wasn’t too unfamiliar with personal teleport, her previous time as a Valkyrie permitted her the ability to slip into the Netherworld. Albeit, using such a power took a great toll whenever it was used, especially when not at hundred percent physically. The Zabrak had gone to answer Allyson, only for Taiia to suddenly stand up and pull the Corellian with her. She had expected to see them walk off, instead the redhead summoned some kind of mist and teleported them away.

I’m sure Allyson will be fine.” She said, glancing over at John. From what she had learned about the Locke family, the man had practically grown up with his cousin. Vaylin would be shocked if John wasn’t aware of the reason for Allyson’s reactions.

Now it’s just a matter of whether we’ll be seeing them at all tonight.” The Zabrak laughed lightly, knowing full well how persuasive Allyson could be. “But I guess it’ll depend on how resolute Taiia is.” Though something told Vaylin whatever they were talking about, it was long needed between the two.

Vaylin leaned against the couple’s table, opting to spend the time waiting by looking around. She noticed Kat piling up the shots. Oh boy, this isn’t going to go well…

She watched as the Echani continued to get increasingly drunk, not bothering to stem the effects as it went down. The young woman had a purpose, and it was to drink and forget. Part of Vaylin wanted to walk over to her, but what could she even say?

Either way, the internal debate was brushed aside by the reappearance of Allyson and Taiia. Although, Kat’s sudden outburst sent her gaze snapping towards the Echani. Vaylin raised an eyebrow, watching as Allyson decided to head over and confront Kat.

She turned to look at Taiia, who had returned to her place at the table. Vaylin could tell the redhead was getting lost in her own thoughts. So the Zabrak quickly sat down, sliding into a spot opposite to the Obsidian Knight.

So tell me Taiia, how did you and Allyson meet?

ally_banner.png

You’re not the only one I can’t hide things from, Allyson thought while listening to Kat explain the mysterious powers of the Echani. She should have been aware that the way she carried herself would give away her intentions. It always had with Kat. Allyson felt heat rising from under her collar when Kat brought up her monogamy. At the time when she said those words, there wasn’t anyone else, really. “Well, I wasn’t lying; when you and I hooked up, there was no one else. Then I ran back into Vaylin after the holiday party; you had said you didn’t care.”

It came out in the open. The confession was on the table; Allyson didn’t know what to do with it. If Kat had said this earlier, even before she had met Taiia - maybe it would have been her she would have been walking in with tonight. Pulling her hand back, she exhaled, blowing the air from her lips, trying to do anything to buy some time. There had been a moment where Allyson questioned her feelings for Kat. Could she have fallen for the Echani? Yes, but she was pushed away - constantly. Even though Kat never rejected the Corellian, the arms-length was telling enough.

“Kat,” She started trying to find the words that lumped in her throat. She could be honest, sincere, and tell the Echani woman that she had wished for feelings to be returned during the nights they shared, but colliding with the wall that was put between them, Allyson figured otherwise. She protected her heart, the one that had been broken more times than she could count. “I can’t interpret Echani Arts like you can. I didn’t know; I didn’t sense it like you wanted me to. Don’t blame yourself; you might have been honest in our spar, but I’m not Echani - I blunder through the conversation like an outsider - because I am.” Allyson smiled, “You’re a good Echani; I meant everything I told you, and if I have to, I’ll tell it to you again.”

Maybe it was better to never reveal that Allyson had found herself falling for the girl at some point. It would make this pain easier to bear. “I’m not going anywhere. I’m not going to keep flitting in and out of your life. I’m here to stay as long as you’ll have me.”

Looking at the next glass, Allyson sighed softly, “Don’t drink too much; you’ll miss out on some fascinating moments.” There was a hint of experience in her words, knowing that there was a time she lost everything to the bottle. “I might not be able to return the same love, but you’re important to me, Kat - I need people like that.” The hand that wiped away the tears returned, only to pat Kat’s thigh and giving it a squeeze. Allyson wanted to do whatever it took to comfort her but knew she now had boundaries.

“Anything I can do for you, Kat, just tell me.”

Tags: Allyson Locke Allyson Locke | John Locke John Locke | Taiia Locke Taiia Locke | Vaylin Vaylin
Outfit: Dress | Leather jacket over the top
She shook her head, Allyson attempting to dance around the fact that she hadn't technically been with Vaylin while with her, it was predictable in Kat's mind but she also couldn't argue with the fact that she had said it was okay. Though she did that believing that it was what Allyson wanted and the best thing to protect her heart. "And when did things with Taiia start? Before or after things ended between us? Because she is staring at us and possibly doesn't know your other affairs?" Kat commented, it was not difficult even for a drunk Kat to notice the staring and uncomfortable movements to Allyson's actions towards Kat. It was amusing to see someone else care so much and feel complex emotions towards Allyson around others. It wasn't too long ago that Kat got weird seeing Allyson with Jyoti, she wondered how that friendship would go nowadays.

Kat sighed, the words were out there, they were heard and Allyson had her part to say. She inhaled and exhaled some of the poison from her body, allowing herself to sober up a little, just enough to hold the conversation due to the seriousness of the matter. "You know enough about the Echani culture to know the significance of sparring, you knew what that single spar meant and you knew that Echani read a person's body language and you never asked what I read or what I said during that fight." She sighed, she didn't want to pin all the blame on Allyson, it would be too easy, too selfish of her, "I never offered but I was scared. Allyson, I was never good enough for you. I am a mess. I love you and I am a mess, you deserve better and now, clearly, you have that." She sighed sadly as she felt her chest tighten with nerves.

"You really think we can just be friends after all we have been through, how I feel about you? You think that we can just be friends?" Kat asked genuinely, she feared that her emotions and wants would drive Allyson away, that their fling would destroy all chances of a friendship. "Why do you care? I said I am a mess, I am not good enough for you, so why you trying so hard to stick in my life now?" Kat poured herself another drink. "I'm not important. I'll just fade into the background again." She shrugged, she didn't think too much about the experience on drinking that Allyson had, she was going to drink as much as she needed to. Drinking her problems was the best way.

Standing, she looked for the exit. "There isn't. See how things go I guess. I best go, made enough of a mess of this party." She sighed, she knew she was just going to hate herself when she sobered up later.

WHAT WE DO IN THE SHADOWS
5lyGEdU.png

WEARING: Rann's Robes
TAG: Vanya Aklin Vanya Aklin Asha’bell’anar Asha’bell’anar Viana Morreth Viana Morreth Julra Repraj Julra Repraj

GXraleioSFXe2LILbHze7P5vDwXh8jsWf0K46MAOfT3OzalFBh4JBE9tS-oSX7YtMZmIJpjodRqJsubKKB6LR4JsiRutTgDhdoccIWjkUO6hHUYN_cwWXNRZTo4wmfFgn31EMr4p=s1600

Rann was focused on what was happening in the center of the room. So focused, he hadn't noticed that more people had come closer, standing around him. His left hand still gripped on to Bella's firmly. Not too tight, but strong enough to feel safe. Secure. But he was completely unaware of people surrounding him, and jumped with a gasp when Julra Repraj Julra Repraj spoke to him, before closing his mouth, squinting in annoyance, and returning his eyes back to the ritual in the center of the room.

"Oh good." He said sarcastically while struggling to maintain eye contact with the event. "I'll just tell myself to get over it then, I suppose." He continued, responding to Julra's claim that there was nothing to fear. She knew nothing of him, or his fears. How could she? He kept most of his life close to his chest.
Magick scared him, the Nightsisters practiced Magick. The Nightsisters scared Rann. The dead scared Rann. He wasn't in danger, no. He wasn't scared of anything that was a tangible threat, that would have been too easy to handle. But he was here for exposure therapy. To force himself to get over his fears.

Yes, there was nothing to fear. Yet Rann remained afraid. She couldn't understand. He didn't even understand. All he knew was simply that he was scared.

With a deep breath, he turned his head towards the voice, taking care to keep his own low.

"I'm sorry, you have me at a disadvantage. You seem to know who I am, but I don't know you. Or…" he looked at the other (Viana)who had joined him, "you. I'm Rann. Thress." He nodded towards her, then turned back towards the first who spoke to him. "It's cold?" He said, looking down at the fire she held in her hand, before looking down at his right robotic hand.
"I'm going to have to take your word for it. Everything's cold with this. I suppose I could just place my hand on the fire. But…I mean. Cold or hot, doesn't matter to metal." He shrugged his right shoulder, then returned his gaze towards the ritual. Taking another shaky deep breath, he spoke again.

"I wish it was as easy to be unafraid. To be unaffected. But only my arm is that lucky.. The rest of me is very much Human." He squeezed his robotic hand, looking at it again quickly then squeezed Bella's hand a little tighter.

"Fire manipulation. That's not exactly easy to do. More so to make fire 'cold'." He cocked an eyebrow. “Unnatural. Impressive.” He said, quietly, “But unnatural. Who taught you? Her?” He nodded his head towards the Nightmother, Vanya Aklin Vanya Aklin

quinnposttop.png

//: Felix Aquila Felix Aquila //:
nAEbAR.png
Quinn was taken by surprise by the sudden revelation of the Noble. Her hands didn't stop moving over the wounds, trying to see if any lethal toxins had been released into his bloodstream. He seemed safe; it was just a numbing agent, nothing that would kill him in the end - only offer a brief moment of paralysis. Quinn figured with how deep the cuts were, he probably wouldn't mind the momentary pain relief. A warm glow of the Force came from her palm, fingers moving back and forth as if they were drawing the needle and string. Flesh connected and sealed, the bleeding had stopped, and he was no longer in danger.

Felix's story about his first meeting with Alina made the Princess visibly uncomfortable. Everything he was saying didn't make sense. The woman he described wasn't the loving and caring creature she had found herself enthralled with. If this tale was accurate and with the new knowledge of his past, Quinn could understand why he acted the way he did. Warm fingers touched against his freshly mended skin, feeling to make sure that nothing was bubbling under the surface. "You're healed." Her voice was calloused while she tried to adjust to the new information presented to her.

"That's not Alina." She spoke, a hand coming to her neck hiding the faint scars of when the vampiress needed to heal. Quinn felt the need to defend her paramour, but there was another that needed protecting. Felix had shown her a glimpse under his mask, and her face softened with her tone. "I'm sorry." She apologized, "I'm sorry for startling you and for your past. I don't know exactly your experiences, but I know how they can change someone."

Memories of the Thyrisians and their hatred towards the Echani even after hundreds of years without slavery. There were so many lives lost during the wars, but Quinn was too young to fully grasp it - until now.

Rhand, she remembered the look on his face when they had arrived on the ship; he seemed so lost and frantic when he was looking for his weapon. They had kissed, and Quinn wondered if it was to just thank him or to have him focus on something other than what was on his mind. His brother was gone with the rest of Rhand. A part of her thoughts lingered on Vesta. Quinn wondered what role she was going to play in all of this.

"She's changed." Quinn never acknowledged who she was speaking of. She continued, finally pulling her hand from his and tucking it gently against her slender frame, just under her elbow, as she continued to hide the scars. "Your brother, he was on Rhand - why did you come to me and not him. I'm nobody compared to him - to you." Her voice was soft, a tone Felix rarely experienced from the Ice Princess.

She caught herself and pulled away, "You're healed; you shouldn't be so close to plants like this, Felix - you, you should know better."

H R M M M M

w09YzlixTEIO3q6mxO9z-neUKWRFKIadGlpEZ9VpPNE7VFM1SzSRDTXw569SKDDskUrdo0hjEHbEoCZQ5ouNNWMymfeTqcAujJd7-9jxuCAhksmx_flydsuVuDGuQWF6jnL-lzC-=s0

Equipment:

Felix would focus like a laser on Quinns touch, leaning back into it a little as he would look up at her, the numb sensation flowing through his body and muting the pain also numbed her touch, so instead he would watch it, imagining what the feeling would have been as he could feel little more than warmth. Silently cursing the plant as he would have enjoyed that moment. He could feel his muscles pulse as they knit themselves together leaving little more than white lines as the criss crossing scars peppered his skin and bloodied ribbons of expensive clothing. Felix would sigh at the relief as it was done, reaching for a hand that wasn't at his shoulder... where he remembered hers being once before.

"Thank you." He'd utter, shifting so that he could attempt to stand and better observe the damage that had been done, almost stumbling thanks to the toxin as the young man took a moment to orient himself. Feeling a little dizzy and opting to remain seated until the effect had truly passed. It seemed that for now he was trapped here. So he interlaced his fingers with hers, running his thumb along her hand. Although some of his mind yearned to get away and escape the feelings that were beginning to well, breaking down his facades one by one.

"Feel free to ask her yourself." He'd shrug, knowing they'd talk, but Felix was no liar... not when it came to her. "But there's nothing to be sorry about, it was a long time ago... But I need to find my other family, hopefully soon. But theres no telling where they are. You and my sister would probably get along. And I wouldn't be where I am now without it." He'd say with a reminiscent smile, thinking that she was almost as stubborn and perplexing as Quinn was. But thinking better than to drop that line now.

There was a pause.

She's changed... Felix would nod in response to that. "She has... " An equally nebulous answer, though it applied to both possible answers. Craning a little as she asked a question which bit at the Rylothians' core. He'd let out a sigh as finally the dam broke, sorrowful blues of the deepest oceans filling his once grey eyes as he'd flash a feint smirk. "When everything was falling to chit, I panicked, I asked...well... demanded the force to let me save someone i cared about... and it took me to you." She pulled away, the distance felt like a chasm, and Felix could feel the last of the paralytic fade from his body finally allowing himself to stand up without concern.

"You're right, I'll be more careful. Guess I forgot how dangerous pretty things tend to be." He'd chuckle a little at the double entente, "But who knows, I'll probably end up getting in trouble again. would you like to check out the rest of this place with me?" Recovering from the awkwardness in a heartbeat, hopeful again and taking another step closer to bridge the gap a little between them.

Offering a hand.
jHiLsO.png

quinnposttop.png

//: Felix Aquila Felix Aquila //:
nAEbAR.png
Quinn nodded; she planned on talking to Alina about her interaction with Felix. Why was it that all the people she was involved with all knew each other? As much as she wanted to groan while leaving Felix to his own devices, she didn't and listened. He demanded the Force for a sign to guide him to someone he cared about. Quinn felt her eyebrow arch, of all the people he could have been guided to - why was she the one? If anything, Felix should have been brought to his brother's side. Quinn knew if she was in his palace, and Noelle was in trouble. She would find her place at her sister's side.

The thoughts and questions were pushed away from her mind as his hand was offered. Quinn stared at his hand for just a moment and then took it. What harm would it be to spend time with him? She did just push him into the poisonous bush only moments before. "I don't think you should be walking around, not just yet." A part of her was concerned; she knew her healing was good but not good enough to fully heal him from the poisoning from the plant.

"So, how many dangerous pretty things have you come across?" she asked quickly, hoping to change the subject. As much as she actually cared for Felix, Quinn never wanted to admit to it. If he was aware that he had gotten under her skin, it would only drive him into dangerous places. Alina and Vesta weren't something that the noble boy needed to bother himself with. She couldn't imagine what Vesta would do to him if he confronted her alone.

Quinn feigned a smile, hoping that her face didn't betray her thoughts. She gave his hand a little squeeze. "Felix, you do need to take care of yourself; you should avoid the things and these pretty things that are bad for you." Pausing, Quinn shrugged as she sighed, almost exasperated. "If you're feeling up to it, I'll gladly accompany you around the palace, but Dathomirian magic kind of spooks me."

H R M M M M

Equipment:

The noble would let out a happy hum at her taking his hand, her warning him to not walk around much yet as the poison still circulated through his body convinced him to stay seated for the mean time. The fuzzy feeling that was circulating through his body making him almost feel tired, wearing on his peripheral senses, making him feel lightheaded for a moment until he settled. Running his thumb across her hand until he felt a little better.

He searched her expression, finding something, but unsure of quite what it meant or what it was meant to be. He'd search her expression quizzically, but not manage to discern anything from

Her questioning of his escapades however drew an almost gleeful smile across his face at the somewhat obvious turn around. Sighing, but entertaining the question. "Other than you? A couple that were pretty, a couple that were dangerous, but..." He'd think for a moment, "Nothing worth investing in." His eyes were fixed on Quinn, standing up as she pulled away. Accepting his hand and squeezing it lightly, the sensation was like warm pins and needles shooting up his wrist. It was strange, but still oddly welcome.

He'd meet her eyes again, pulsing a squeeze back to her hand in response to her comforting touch, feeling his mood begin to melt in her presence despite the horrifying experience she had thrust him into, already forgotten. "Thanks, but I'm more than able to handle myself, despite the uh, circumstantial evidence to the contrary, I'm pretty strong. I could probably handle one pretty, dangerous thing." He'd speak with some level of confidence as they would begin to move through the garden. "That plant didn't make the cut, sadly."

Her quip about Dathomirian Magic almost made him chuckle, "Night-sister Magic is pretty scary, Sith Magic too, but I've always been drawn to the more arcane side of the force. Spirits, spell-craft and long lost mystical things." He laughed, other mystic plants and creatures moved around the garden, saturated with the force as they began their stroll through the Dathomaian gardens, music continuing to fade into the distance.

A blush crept across the man's face, embarrassed that he had spilled so much of his history, he didn't intend to make Quinn feel sad or remorseful, feeling as though he didn't deserve it.

jHiLsO.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom