Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction We Have Always Lived in the Castle (Solanaceae/CIS)

yU6VFOjMJlOBe8ghc6nu-IwqSg7GPBpAWN2BHeUfyG0CgqOiLxfw87qc0_TylSmyuosEv_CaEMv3ABAqfnK3aUhceCrBkqx0U_y_B6CBPQuB8tNK7qTPeTDeuynJ9ITNPt_dqYc-=s0

purple1.png

//: Allyson Locke Allyson Locke //: Vaylin Vaylin //: OPEN //:
//: Wearing [X] //:
//: Temp Location: Taiia's Room //:

Green eyes watched as Allyson tensed, her smile faded and she took a step away. It was expected, Taiia knew Allyson maybe better than she knew herself at this point, she could see the wheels in her mind turning seeking a defense against Taiia she waited, and then it came.

She tried to use Taiia's own words against her, even if it was a muted defense of herself. Taiia couldn't help the anger that began to rise in her those same green eyes narrowed ever so slightly. "You know very well that was a different context of a conversation." Allyson's body language was more rigid and she could feel her pulling away mentally as well.

She was truly beginning to question her judgment at this moment, that was until the next sentence left the brunette's mouth, and with that Taiia's arms folded across her chest ", I continue to push? Allyson. At every opportunity, I have backed away from questioning to give you your space in hopes that you would eventually open up to me."

She might as well be looking into her mind she could feel her putting up barriers and she unfolded her arms and crossed the space between them in an instant and she placed both of her hands on either side of her face forcing her to look into the redhead's eyes. "What do I want? You, the good and the bad. The happy and the sad, everything that is you. Is that too much to ask of somebody you love?" the anger had left her eyes now there was only a tinge of sadness to them. Taiia felt like she was on the verge of losing her.

ally_banner.png

yU6VFOjMJlOBe8ghc6nu-IwqSg7GPBpAWN2BHeUfyG0CgqOiLxfw87qc0_TylSmyuosEv_CaEMv3ABAqfnK3aUhceCrBkqx0U_y_B6CBPQuB8tNK7qTPeTDeuynJ9ITNPt_dqYc-=s0

//: Taiia Locke Taiia Locke //:
8f5d11cf954f1b08f542b3444f8547c19c505050.png
Taiia mirrored the Corellian’s frustration. It was obvious, and Allyson started to feel that this was over and done with. She was ready to walk away. Taiia ultimately proved her right with her pushing. Before Allyson could retort, Taiia’s touch soothed the rising frustration. For once, Allyson wished she could see the woman with both of her eyes, but the sadness was the same as the Corellian. “Taiia.” She spoke softly, unsure what else to say or do. “I need time.”

She wanted to recoil, to keep fighting and arguing. There was a need to protect herself, continue pushing Taiia away, and keep all her secrets secure. Yet, the woman knew how to disarm the spy, keep her calm and close. Allyson exhaled and nodded. “It’s not - I just. There’s so much to unpack and deal with. I don’t want to - why do I need to?” Allyson’s hands rested on Taiia’s, keeping them there and feeling the gentleness in the woman. “Why can’t we just be what we are. Just perfect the way we are. I love you, and you love me - why do we need to dredge up the past or other things.” Allyson pulled her hands down along with Taiia’s.

“If you dig too deep, you won’t like what you see. You’ll just leave. So I’d like to stay where we are. I’m here, and I love you - just accept that and let it be enough.”

purple1.png

//: Allyson Locke Allyson Locke //: Vaylin Vaylin //: OPEN //:

The redhead watched her with bated breath wondering what the next word would be and what would happen. To her surprise Allyson then she breathed her name and Taiia started to relax. She needed time, at least she was finally starting to be honest with her. She felt the brunette's hands on her own and absently started stroking her cheek as Allyson continued to speak.

She was attentive to Allyson letting her speak her mind without interruption, it was a refreshing change to hold a conversation with her without deception or deflection. That is what she was trying to get her to recognize. "I am not telling you that you have to dredge up the past. I am saying if you will let me I will help you carry it. That is all, I love you Allyson and that includes everything good and bad." she watched as Allyson took her hands in hers and she wrapped hers around Allyson's gripping just a bit tighter as if she might slip away if she let go.

And then she said it, the thing that perhaps scared Allyson the most. A small smile touched her lips and she leaned forward touching her forehead to the brunettes. "My love I don't care about what is in the past. What I care about is you care enough to hold it so close. I don't care about anything before. No matter what is in your past I would never leave you. Ever. I think you know by now just how stubborn I am." before she could retort Taiia pressed her lips forward against Allyson's and let go of her hands only for her arms to slip around her waist.

u0_tnyvH_vAfRkwWQ3CnA7KxDMPezTSs4wmM3ksmA236jEt8sIvV3TeFmkbkx73Qc61tWJnOXwybg7Ynb2sXGx5kExhp153F_hCy9mrB4qIVCxuRcidrv1xt7uu4EPhXBur6pb6c=s0

The Endless Library
Wearing: Robes
Tag: Kyyrk Kyyrk Kyyrk Kyyrk Narissa Jondi Narissa Jondi Narissa Jondi Narissa Jondi

The Squire was surprised raw raw storm of power behind pale elegant women before her, giving another look over as he noticed the training words, quickly realizing she was not nearly as delicate as see seemed. Realizing she was likely in terms of raw power more powerful then him, making a quick note not let his guard down even at events like these.

Yet dispute that she carried herself with grace and manners to not simply spur the blue squire that rejected their initial offer. On top of such she knew just exactly how to respond to his aristocratic etiquette.

Vyse not able to hold back a slight grin as he was addressed as lord. "Heh you do me too kind a serve my lady." After all, his title was that of a humble squire.. For now.

Vyse was disappointed with his response dispute it being expected. After all it's practically expected for someone to refuse. Though his ominous and drained tone made clear it was more truthful then a polite decline. Regardless, the prize was worth another go at the very least.

"While you make a fair case, you do believe it just enough yourself to warrant dedicating the evening in this fine castle to it." The ice blued eyed squire spoke with his charming friendly tone.

" And a limited time in this castle at that. So why just take the help just for the night? As soon as I saw this place I was thrilled to spend it in here anyway searching though all this knowledge." He said slightly extending his arms to motion to the books that encircled them.

"And whiel we have a duty, and there will be many battles, a night is just a night. And a few hours going at the speed of three people might allow you to make a dent at least. Besides, we could offer at least some company." He said turning towards the delightful power house who was already assisting.

"Besides I couldn't think of a better night then assisting a comrade and enjoying such company. And as you've been at it some while, it might make it at least a bit more enjoyable." He said ending his pitch with a slight smirk as he let his renewed offer soak in. It would be his last attempt, otherwise he'd look desperate. While he was very captivated by what his fellow sought he wasn't prepared to grovel. For this at least.

IMG_7324.PNG

Wearing: XXX

The Endless Library

Planet: Naboo, CIS space
Objective: The Solanaceae’s Vureshakkairn Castle
Equipment: Echani Light Armor | Echani Icy Vibroblade |
Tag: [ Kyyrk Kyyrk Verros ] [ Vyse de Valorous Vyse de Valorous ]

Lord Valorous gave a small smile, somehow lonely aching; a title lost perhaps? To time, dishonor or enemies? Those too-wise eyes suggested enemies, to the Echani. Molten silver eyes lightened, as they rested upon him, a faint question in the gaze, as if to say, who would not know you for a lord born and bred?. But Narissa did not break the silence that settled about them like a cloak. Neither Squire (if that’s what she was) made a move or sound to break into Lord Verros’ thoughts. They waited, a trio of quiet silence hidden deep within the ancient castle.

A hesitation in how Lord Verros looked at the book in his hands, the tension in how he turned it over and over sent a small chill down Narissa’s spine. Whatever this quest led, whatever goal was as its end, was dangerous. His gentle, honest denial to the young Lord, followed by a graceful, exhausted decline of her own offer, only reinforced the dangerous nature of the quest set before him. A graceful incline of her head subtly acknowledge the rank his age, skill and bearing told her he deserved, without challenging his assertion of having no rank and no right to risk them.

The charming young Squire spoke eloquently and well, pointing out that three made much faster work of a task than merely one. Like her, he seemed to sense the greater portent and importance behind this task. The smile he turned upon her, when suggesting she was good company lit a slender flame in her silvery eyes, and a smile ghosted across her face. Oh he was clever; and knew just when to stop pushing. There was nothing at all she could add to his argument, so she contended herself with sating her curiosity instead.

She considered the matter carefully. “What do you wish to become real, Lord Verros? What enemy do you fear, that you seek such a dangerous path to knowledge of it?” Her cool, clear voice soothed through the air like a cooling rain, neither challenge nor command in it.​

ally_banner.png

Her words were beautiful. So beautiful, and Allyson wanted to believe these romantic words of acceptance, but she knew better. These were words she had heard before from someone just as patient as Taiia. But everyone has their limits, the moment when there is nothing more than to just leave and forget the pain or, in some cases, learn. Allyson never forgot the pain of watching Kaili walk out the door. Metaphorically. Instead, she left a message on their secure line, one that Allyson still had to this day. A statement of love and hidden regrets.

All of that could have been spared if she had just done what Kaili wanted to hear, not feed her line after line. This was different; Allyson refused to tell Taiia what she wanted to hear; instead, she felt herself pulling away.

Her lips parted as she began to respond but was quickly silenced by the kiss. Was Taiia using Allyson’s own tactics against her? Possibly and Allyson was thankful for it. She pulled away and sighed heavily and nodded, “If that’s how you feel - then it's better to just accept what I can give you and leave the rest alone.” There was a deep urgency to pull away, but Allyson knew she couldn’t. If she did, they would continue to fight or discuss things. It would give Taiia a moment to catch up, start asking more questions, and dive deeper into the Corellian’s mind.

Allyson held Taiia’s face, pulling her back into a kiss, fingers lacing through her red hair. Breathless, she rested her head against her lover’s, “I want to love you as much as you love me - I need time, please.”

purple1.png

//: Allyson Locke Allyson Locke //: OPEN //:

What had she expected from this entire conversation, even she wasn't really sure. She had intended to try to get her to open up to her a bit, in a way perhaps she had been successful but she wondered at what cost. She could feel her still being defensive no doubt the brunette thought herself unreadable but the green eyes of her lover perceived much about her. She could feel her wanting to pull away even now, but that said she felt she had conveyed what she wanted to the brunette.

Taiia released one of her hands only to lift it up and place it gently on Allyson's cheek where her thumb started to stroke her cheek gently such a small gesture yet it conveyed all the love and affection the redhead had for her and she sighed softly as she met her gaze again. "I do accept what you can give, of course, I do and I always will. I just want you to understand that no matter what, you can trust me."

She felt Allyson's hands on her face, pulling her into a kiss, she was sure she was trying to distract again but at this point, she welcomed it if it meant this moment would pass. She had barely finished the thought as one of Allyson's hands found its way into her hair and separated the long red strands between her fingers. Allyson's head came to rest against her own and she positioned herself to whisper in her ear. "I promise I won't push anymore. What came before doesn't matter, it never has to me. We can just focus on us." her other hand left Allyson's and slipped behind the brunette to rest gently on the back of her neck before pulling her in for another kiss.

Mishel Kryze

M
DqQ1q82.png

pKfg1xM.png

|| OPEN TO INTERACTION ||

Alessandra Creed Alessandra Creed had told Mishel that there would be free food and that is exactly why she was here. Okay, that and she needed to get out of that spacious estate that Alessandra owned. The Tygaran took a deep breath and then exhaled she could do this, she could totally walk right into this massive castle and socialize with people.

Nope.

Mishel spun around on her heels and decided she was going to make haste for the nearest speeder. Then, then that little part of her - namely her stomach grumbled, she had come all this way only to turn around because of reasons. She could only hear Alessandra's small and not-so-subtle disappointment that she didn't stick it out at this social gathering of spooky people.

She spun right back around marched herself into the castle. Her goal would be to get food, eat the food and get out and hopefully do so without getting the attention of people here.

ally_banner.png

The tension hanging over them started to dissipate. Allyson relaxed in Taiia’s hold, her defenses lowered, and she let the woman back in. A part of Allyson was relieved when Taiia didn’t push the subject anymore, just like she said. Instead, she indulged the Corellian’s desires - returning the kiss, proving her words to Allyson.

After few precious moments, Allyson pulled away and nuzzled against the curve of Taiia’s neck. Her mind was focused somewhere else, but the nagging feeling of the previous confrontation started to get louder. Yet, Allyson tried wanting something to take her mind off of everything. Holding Taiia close, she smirked and glanced around the room.

“So we’re not needed at the party, right?” Her grin widened, “You can show me around; tell me about your time in the castle.” While Allyson was curious about Taiia, she wasn’t going to push it - she was happy where they were, and if she could stay at this point forever, so be it. A flurry of kisses replaced the nuzzling as Allyson pressed her luck for how long Taiia could stay away from the party and any responsibilities.

“No one will notice we’re gone; I’m sure we could hide here all night.”

purple1.png

//: Allyson Locke Allyson Locke //: OPEN //:

When Allyson rested her head against Taiias neck, she ran her slender hand from her neck up into the brunette's hair, gently stroking her head before gently playing with the long brown strands of hair. She just remained in the embrace as Allyson took the time to survey the room. She was happy to let the tension fade away and simply hold on to the woman in front of her.

"Needed at the party?" she grinned a bit though from where Allyson's head was she would be hard-pressed to see the redhead's expression. "Other than the fact I did tell your cousin we would be right back? No." a soft chuckle escaped her lips as Allyson spoke of a tour. She leaned close and whispered into her ear "My love I think the last thing on your mind is a tour of the castle. A tour yes, but not of the castle." As if on cue and proving her point the kisses trailed along her neck and elicited a laugh.

"Oh, I do think our absence will be noticed. But does it matter? Not really" she wrapped her arms around her and pulled her closer. "There is quite the lovely view of the sunrise from my room," she whispered to her again, the smile on her grew ever so slightly.

F O C U S E D
96AFk2F.jpg

Wearing: xXx
Objective: What We Do In The Shadows
Tag: Darth Metus Darth Metus | Julra Repraj Julra Repraj | Rann Thress Rann Thress | Telula Vale Telula Vale | Asha’bell’anar Asha’bell’anar | Luca Donskoi Luca Donskoi | Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic

Her words echoed and died in the dark hall, obsidian hues taking in a few particular individuals here and there only to linger on the form of Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic . She had been late again, unable to sneak in without being noticed despite her use of the Force, but Vanya did not speak to reprimand her this time. The tattooed witch had taken the young woman under her tutelage and was in the process of teaching her both Coven culture and how to harness the witches magick. Thus far she had proven quite determined and had earned a reprieve from being scolded. Vanya had, though it was unspoken, taken a liking to her. Dreidi reminded her, in some ways, of her own daughters.

"There are some that are squeamish at the sight of blood." The Nightmother turned away from the crowd to face the large bowl that had been prepared earlier in the day. Within it had been an ichor of life harvested for the ritual, blood thick enough to coat her hand as she placed it inside, only to drip from the tips of her fingers when she removed it. Her motions were natural, as though she was not performing to a crowd. Bloodied fingers traced one line and then another until a five-pointed star decorated the platform. Four points for each of the elements, the fifth for the spirits above. The final piece was the circle to encompass it, to tie each point together.

"Blood is the essence of life. It, like the Force, connects us. Brothers to sisters, parents to children. Blood binds us together. It is natural, and it is powerful." The Nightmother had not been squeamish; even her holocron had been constructed with her own blood so that only those descended from her would be able to access it. She moved to stand in the centre of the pentacle and took a breath, calming herself so that her heartbeats slowed. "Ad te vocamus superos spiritus. Te suscipimus et invitamus in sacram aulam." Beneath her feet, the symbols had begun to glow, at first a brilliant red and then a more muted crimson that seemed to seep into the stone.

Vanya wondered if those gathered felt and noticed what she did. The sudden wildly flickering flames, the subtle darkening of the room, the density in the atmosphere. The words had been an open invitation to the spirits, welcoming them into their castle, and into the ritual hall. "Cum sanguine gratias agimus tibi, qui nos superi spiritus gubernas." With a flick of her fingers, the bowl tumbled from its pedestal, the viscous liquid washing over the ground at her feet and over the ledge of the raised platform. It spread out until it touched the first of the intricate symbols that decorated the floor of the hall, and then spread through each line like rapid-fire only to be sucked into the stone.

And as the last droplet was greedily swallowed the atmosphere became denser. A bone-chilling breeze swept through the hall, the cold piercing the tattooed woman straight to the bone and making her shiver. Every flame went out, leaving the room bathed in darkness as the faint smell of sulphur permeated the air.

uIXj76vbvLHhfOuBpVIG8uF7gg8xHfEeHWeMXkJpCY4IONvp4I_up_okR5ODJySyNMMgiIFQrG7Ses_M__UYGimJTn5BoGkYrIK5LDZbKeQHSVFbpl7L0kCMacfftOcLt_BZNbon=s0

TAG: Darth Metus Darth Metus | Rann Thress Rann Thress | Telula Vale Telula Vale | Asha’bell’anar Asha’bell’anar | Luca Donskoi Luca Donskoi | Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic | Vanya Aklin Vanya Aklin

Julra continued to stick to the shadows she listened to the Nightmother of course even looked to her instruction from time to time. But there were so many new faces it had caused her mind to find other curiosities for now, as she moved she evaluated and watched reading those in attendance. One especially caught her eye, she knew him or better stated she knew of him Rann Thress Rann Thress son of Darth Metus yet from him she sensed only fear a small smile played at her lips she thought of startling him and having a bit of fun but she dared not test the new Nightmother in that way likewise if she underestimated him, it could be to deadly effect.

Something else gave her pause, she sensed somebody familiar whom she had not seen in some time a small grin played at her lips still cloaked in shadow she conjured a tiny familiar a small imp-like creature. "Go invite our friend, she should be here. But gently this time...." she added quickly then she snapped her fingers and a white vortex opened providing a path for the little imp, it had taken some time but she no longer had to struggle to open doorways short distances. The creature hobbled through and emerged near Viana Morreth Viana Morreth if she noticed or not he hobbled over to her and poked her leg roughly a couple of times then motioned the witch to follow, he did not even wait just hobbled back towards the doorway.

Satisfied that the imp would do his job she resumed her stroll toward Rann. She had decided on a more cautioned approach and stepped from the shadows, it was as if she had formed from them as she emerged she walked quietly around the edge of the room clearly in his sight before coming to stand alongside him. "Stand firm son of the Vicelord" she spoke quietly only loud enough for him to hear. "You have nothing to fear here." she noticed another woman approach and gave a silent nod toward her.

The blonde looked across the way and her eyes met her fellow sister Telula Vale Telula Vale and she gave her a small smile she had always liked that one, others had avoided Julra largely for her disappearance into the Nether at such a young age and surviving it some thought her some kind of monster. Perhaps they saw something she didn't but who knows they were not there. Her eyes moved back to the nightmother as she finished her incantation, she watched the bowl fall with interest, and the lights rushed out in a torrent of wind. She scrunched her nose slightly at the cold and conjured a small flame in her hand shielding it so that provided enough for Rann to see yet not disturb the Nightmother. Should the man look toward her she just smiled as she whispered "It's cold." It was a lie but a good one, she figured it would help him.

Last edited:
ally_banner.png

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Allyson buttoned the vest while straightening it. It didn’t take her long to gather her things and turn her attention towards the redhead. “As much as I would love to stay here with you till morning, you’re right.” Allyson sighed heavily, hanging her head as she crawled her way towards the woman. “We should head back, at least for a little. Apart of me really wants you to get to know my cousin and Vaylin.” Allyson smiled slightly before leaning forward and pressing her lips against Taiia’s.

“Promise me, we’ll have a day - just us, together with doing whatever we want, please.” Another kiss and she fought the urge to change her mind. Staying in this room and away from everyone was too enticing. Allyson hated not having the bubble. Within it, they were safe from any prying eyes or past relationships. She wondered if Taiia preferred it as well, especially with Allyson’s past lingering in the dining room.

“You did say we needed to eat unless you can order room service.” The Corellian lofted her brows playfully as she had already started to change her mind. Especially having already returned to the comforts of their bubble.

wWNP9w5.png

S T U D Y
Kyyrk chuckled as Vyse tried to make the point that it was important enough to Kyyrk to skip the party to study it instead. "Poor planning, young squire. Had I known the party was to be tonight, I would have begun my studies another time." Kyyrk walked back to one of the nearby shelves, placing the tome back by hand. "For all the weeks I have spent within these halls, I am afraid there is not much more to be done." Weeks. He'd been pursuing this task for nearly a month. And in that context, his appearance made sense.

He sighed quietly, and turned back to the pile of books that still remained on the table. Perhaps an evening longer, and his work would be concluded. "Your offer is kind, Squire, but no. This is my work, I must continue it alone." He didn't say why he must continue it alone. Only that he must. This matter was his burden to bear.

He reached out to pick up the book sitting atop the pile, but was stopped by Narissa's question. He pondered for a moment, before offering an answer that spoke volumes to his true age and experience. "Any man that does not fear the unknown is doomed to be destroyed by it. Yet any who are consumed by that fear will never live in peace." He turned to look at Narissa. "And I do not know what I wish for it to be. Only what I wish it was not..."

E7aEEIp.png

Changing, it seems (from Objective 3 to 1)

Tags: Julra Repraj Julra Repraj | Vanya Aklin Vanya Aklin | Darth Metus Darth Metus | Rann Thress Rann Thress | Luca Donskoi Luca Donskoi | Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic | Asha’bell’anar Asha’bell’anar
Wearing: [xXx]

Well, it was nice to see that some things truly never did change. Viana remained off to the side, sipping a drink she had pilfered from a passing waitstaff, listening and observing rather than being in direct communication with anyone littered about. Not that she was offended by this of course. It was in Vi's very nature to blend into the background and remain unseen and/or unnoticed until she needed to be otherwise. However, it did make these sorts of gatherings quite dull. Or rather, it did.

There was a prickle of magic that touched the white haired witch's skin and caused her to shift her attention to the side. The very air opened up not too far from her and caused Viana's brows to loft and for her to draw one arm across her chest while the other remained bent at the elbow with her drink held in hand. "Well, well..." she murmured, the softest of smirks lifting one corner of her mouth. Familiarity struck her, or perhaps that was whatever had jabbed her in the leg. Her gaze dropped to find the little imp watching her with expectancy, and Vi did not hesitate. She polished off the last of her drink and set the empty glass on a tray as she passed it, all while her feet carried her after the little impish creature. She stepped through the door without so much as a backwards glance, and when she came to the other side that was when she gave pause.

Whatever had she just been pulled into?

"Julra," it did not take Vi long to find the woman responsible for bringing her here, though the white haired woman's voice was soft as she approached. The last thing she wanted to do was disturb the ritual that was going on. "Been practicing, I see." she smirked. Her gaze shifted briefly to the man her old friend was with and she nodded politely enough, but that was the extent of it. And for now, she took up residence on Julra's other side, both to be out of the way as well as be able to observe.

"Do we know what she's doing?" Vi did ask curiously. She hadn't been here at the start of the ritual, after all.

purple1.png

//: Allyson Locke Allyson Locke //: John Locke John Locke //:
//: Vaylin Vaylin //: Kat Decoria Kat Decoria //:
//: Wearing
[X] //:

Taiia laughed and looked back at the Corellian over her shoulder, as usual, she was insatiable. She gave her a smile and then shook her head slightly. as she finished slipping back into her dress and sat down on the bed edging close to Allyson. Watching as she moved toward the redhead.

"Zip me back up?" she looked over her shoulder at the brunette as she made the request, could she have done it herself? Certainly, if she used the force but why when she could tease her lover a bit more. "I promise we can have a day like that, it sounds quite lovely." she felt the brunette's hands wander ever so slightly and Taiia wearing a bemused smile gave her a look before she felt her finally zip the dress back up, and then she turned slightly to kiss her.

The redhead then stood and took the brunette by the hands, helping her to her feet. "Room service is a thing that could theoretically happen, but I suspect the Nightmother would not be too thrilled with us taking advantage of the other sisters and brothers like that." The redhead pulled her close and leaned forward for one last kiss. "Are you ready?" she whispered against her lips before stepping back slightly.

She waited for confirmation before she put a bit of distance between them still holding firmly onto her hands. She would watch Allyson glance around the room again before they both left her room in a cloud of emerald vapor before reappearing near the doorway of the dining hall. Taiia linked her arm through Allyson's and looked over to her. "Here we go." she then walked back with Allyson toward their table where John and Vaylin still stood.

Tag: Allyson Locke Allyson Locke | Taiia Locke Taiia Locke | Vaylin Vaylin | Open to Interaction
Outfit: Dress | Leather jacket over the top
Before Kat could even approach the group around Allyson, her new partner seemingly disappeared the two. Some form of teleportation, something that Kat hadn't seen before. Perhaps this was why Allyson found herself in love with this stranger, the level of skill and elegance with the Force was so beyond what Kat could achieve herself and she found herself jealous. Not just because this woman had Allyson, has Allyson's heart, whereas Kat was here alone. Like always in a way. She had been alone for so long now and perhaps that was just her destiny in life and something that she might as well get use to. At least she knew one thing that would not vanish without a trace and leave her heartbroken, now where was the strong liquor around here.

Several shots, many, many shots later and Kat was feeling the dark thoughts, the sad thoughts were fading away. Just noise in the background as Kat let herself become drunker and drunker. Kat would normally cure away the poison, she had the powers and she never felt that being drunk really helped anything, bar the one night stands, but even then she never stayed drunk long. Tonight though, tonight she knew that she would drunk, hard drunk and staying drunk for a long time. She was leaning hard against the bar and downing another whisky, feeling the dull burn against her body as it slid down.

Her thoughts swam around in her mind, the connection between her mind and mouth was a lot looser than normal so when she spotted Allyson with Taiia walking back into the room after disappearing for a long time, a suspiciously long time. Hell, Allyson even had her usual swagger from the times they had been together. So the words slipped out before she even knew what she was saying, "oooooo, someone got lucky!" As they both walked in. As soon as she said it loudly and clearly talking about the pair, Kat groaned and slumped against the bar, ordering herself another drink. Maybe another drink would help her forget the slip up.

Why was she never worthy of Allyson's love? Why was she never worthy of anyone's real love?

Damn it, the dark thoughts were returning now.​

quinnposttop.png

//: Felix Aquila Felix Aquila //:
nAEbAR.png
The Princess looked at him with disbelief. He played innocent, but nothing was naive when she found out what had transpired between him and Alina. While both held a place in the Echani's heart, Alina's place was bound deeper than the man's. A part of her wondered if she would react the same if Alina had attacked Felix, but that was for another place or time. One that she hoped would never occur.

"What do you mean you have no idea?" Quinn pressed as she stepped forward, his sudden wounds catching her attention. She clicked her tongue in frustration as her hands went up, letting him know she wasn't looking for a fight. The plants in the garden could have been several things, and Quinn knew Felix would have the luck to fall into something fatal. Brushing back her hair, slender fingers tucked the strands behind her ears.

"Let me take care of those," Quinn gestured towards the cuts on his arms, her voice cracking under the gentleness she was trying to convey. As much as she wanted to punch him in the face for what he had done, Felix had saved her pathetic life on Rhand. As she waited for him to offer his arms, Quinn began to chastise.

"I wouldn't have been able to forgive you." She started her hands slowly glowing brightly, preparing the force for healing. Quinn's mother had specialized in the skill, using it on the battlefield to protect her lover. "While I can heal, I wouldn't have been able to heal a giant crater in her chest." She snipped, but fear curled its vile grip around her words. Despite how angry she was, Quinn found herself scared. Losing Alina would devastate her. The vampiress had worked her way into the Echani's heart; even though bits of it still loved the Sith Lord, Alina was a close second.

"Don't do it again." She looked up at him, tears collecting on the edge of the Princess's amber eyes. "I refuse to lose her too." Quinn let her attention focus on his arms, making sure that none of the brambles had lingered on his flesh. "Just tell me why you would attack her."

ally_banner.png

As they arrived back a the party, Allyson could feel the urge to figure out how Taiia did her teleport. The small break from the group hadn’t been enough, and the Corellian longed for another few hours alone with her date. A hand rested on the small of Taiia’s back as they moved closer to where they had been talking with Vaylin and her cousin. “If I would have said no, I’m not ready - would we have stayed alone in your room?” Allyson asked quietly as she guided the woman to the table.

There wasn’t much time for Taiia to answer; the attention was pulled from the pair towards an Echani - her features a telltale sign of her heritage. Words shouted, slightly slurred from the alcohol Kat had been consuming. Allyson, though could tell who and what they were saying on top of why. Exasperated, she had hoped Kat would behave for both their sakes, but that was instantly off the table. Pulling Taiia close, Allyson smiled and kissed her quickly. “I have something to take care of; I’ll be back, I promise.” Pulling away, Allyson tapped her cousin on the shoulder and gave him a look, “Be nice to her, please.” her words hung for a moment as her fingers pointed to her eyes and then pointed back at the Exarch.

It didn’t take long for Allyson to find a place near Kat Decoria. The girl wasn’t hard to pick out of a crowd. With a tap on her shoulder, the Corellian teased. “You should start detoxing before you start telling people more of my aliases.” Allyson raised a hand and ordered a whiskey neat and then took her place next to Kat. Allyson wondered if there was more going on than what the Echani was letting on, but she didn’t know how to start, especially after breaking things off with the girl.

“So what was that about?” She questioned, gently knowing that it was an obvious tender subject. “You okay, kid?”

Tags: Allyson Locke Allyson Locke | Vaylin Vaylin | Taiia Locke Taiia Locke | John Locke John Locke
Outfit: Dress | Leather jacket over the top
Tap on her shoulder and the teasing words from Allyson only caused Kat to groan. Life truly wasn't fair to her, she had waited to hide after her outburst, yes it was loud and a little aggressive but she had hoped the fact she was intoxicated would mean everyone end up just ignoring her. However, life seemed to bring Allyson Locke crashing in, as it did often for Kat. It was something she had loved about the Corellian, someone to rely on jumping in at the worst opportunities but always there to support her and make her smile. Now, it was soured, now there was someone else she had in her life, someone she cared for more than Kat. But this person also made Allyson happy and Kat couldn't help hating herself that she wished they weren't together because she always wanted Allyson to be happy. It was a struggle to figure out what Kat actually wanted, did she want Allyson to be with her and her alone, or did she want Allyson happy? Why couldn't it be both? Though that was obvious, Kat didn't make people happy, at least that was her own thoughts.

"I mean, you aren't subtle like normal. Gone for a long time then using your after fun swagger, bit cliched if I must say." Kat said, her words not too slurred but slightly harsher than the teasing tone she normally used around Allyson. "Wasn't sure if you were disappearing because you were afraid your new partner would find out about Vaylin's history with you, which I am guessing ended around the same time as ours did. Does she know about that? Or does she think you have a lot of good friends?" Kat poked, she was clearly not in a great mood and drank her beverage quickly again. As the bartender served Allyson, the bottle was more than three-quarters empty and that was all due to Kat. Clearly drinking a lot for someone of her stature and not usually a heavy drinker either.

Sighing deeply as she ordered another drink from the reluctant bartender. "Do you actually care? You were quite happy to bounce on me and then return only to break things off. And that happened while we were assigned on a mission together. Can't you figure out what might be going on? Aren't you some sort of super spy? Can figure anything out." Kat internally was screaming at herself to stop, to calm down, to shut up but the words kept slipping out. Words that she didn't mean or tone she would never usually use but the drink was preventing her from being the usual reserved person she was. Her eyes looked at Allyson, "really? We have slept together and you still see me as a kid? I might be a drunk mess right now, but I am not a kid Allyson. Is that why you chose her over me? Was all I was to you was some kid you could have some fun nights with but not old enough to actually date you?" Tears formed in her eyes, she wiped them away, she hated that she was letting Allyson see her cry, normally she hide it or not even let it happen but where she was, a blubbing mess.

Perhaps she was just a kid.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom