Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Vogeljäger-class Carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niamh Raste

N
EIC.png
OOC.png

• Intent: To create a carrier for use by the Echani Compact.
  • Image:
    alain-pires-osm-ds-upgrades-03.jpg
  • Image Source: X
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: EIC is part of the Directorate and is allowed to utilize items listed as for the Directorate, or are directorate made and closed-market. See here: LINK. Overlock Industries, formerly Ignus Industries, is an owned subsidiary of Eshan Industrial Corporation.
  • Primary Source: N/A
Production.png

Technical.png

Standard.png

Advanced.png

Strengths.png

• Great hangar capacity.
  • Great defenses.
Weaknesses.png

• Low maneuverability.
  • Low armament.
Description.png

Designed to be a high-end carrier, the Vogeljäger fits the bill. Typically she is loaded out with 4 support squadrons and 13 fighter squadrons, with 10 squadrons externally mounted. An additional three squadrons reside in the carrier's hangar and can be swapped for support craft depending on the mission at hand. While she possesses excellent defense, her armament is lower than average for a ship her size, indicative of a carrier. She possesses average speed but is slower to turn than a lot of vessels her size. She makes an excellent carrier, however, and will serve the Echani well.

Last edited:
Nice carrier ship but we have a problem.

• Starfighters: 10 Squadrons (External Mount), 3 Flex Squadrons (can be fighters or support craft)
  • Support Craft: 4 squadrons (Landing Craft and Shuttles)
Numbers have to be firm, cannot have flex squadrons. Please choose where those three go.

Let me know when you make the changes.
Niamh Raste

Niamh Raste

N
Listib Hibin Listib Hibin
If we cant have flex squadrons why dont you guys just require us to say what ships we have in them? Why am I forbidden from taking a few squadrons out in RP to add more landing craft? To what end does it matter?

I did change it, but I feel this kind of stuff is nitpicky.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom