Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vehicle Submission Modifications

B'kik

The cutest capitalist thief you will ever see
Modification Request One
Submission Name:Civilan Class Sandcrawler
Link to Submission:Civilan Class Sandcrawler
Summary of Modification: I want this archived
Reason for Modification: Since im changing my company to a workshop I can not have this
Modification: Archived

Modification Request Two
Submission Name: Weaponized Armoured Sandcrawler
Link to Submission: Weaponized Armoured Sandcrawler
Summary of Modification: Once my workshop has been approved I wish this to be changed to production Unique and manufacturer changed to the workshop version of Utinni Traded Goods
Reason for Modification: I want to use this as my base of operations for my workshop
Modification: Change manufacturer to the workshop version of Utinni Traded Goods once its approved and production level to Unique

[member="Bkik"]
The first submission has been archived, per request.

The changes in the second modification request have been approved.

Submission Name: T4-C Heavy Tank
Link to Submission: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/123289-t4-c-heavy-tank/
Summary of Modification: Transferral back to the main factory for judging
Reason for Modification: Modification has been made to the company sub indicating DCMM can produce vehicles, thus allowing for creation of this tank with no possible issues whatsoever.
Modification: Please transfer from Factory Archives to Vehicle Creation.

Submission Name: Hailfire-X droid
Link to Submission: [X]
Summary of Modification: Change of ordnance launchers, change of cargo capacity
Reason for Modification: Lack of clarity about ordnance modularity in the original submission, 5.0 compliance
Modification:

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Fourth-degree droid
  • Role: Multiple launcher rocket system
  • Size: Average for a tank
    8.5m long
  • Weight: Low for a tank: 35 tons
  • Minimum Crew: 0
  • Optimal Crew: 0
  • Propulsion: Repulsorlift
  • Modularity: Ammunition
  • Speed: Slow: 70 km/h
  • Maneuverability: Low
  • Armament: Very High
    3 heavy flex-tube launchers (can launch a variety of munitions up to proton rocket caliber; can carry a total of 30 proton rockets or equivalently-sized ammunition or 60 proton torpedoes or equivalently-sized ammunition)
  • 2 underside Anoat repeater electromagnetic plasma cannons (90x30 firing arcs; 1 forward and 1 rear)
  • Defenses: High
  • Deflector shields
  • Reinforced desh-terenthium hull
  • Squadron Count: Average (12)
  • Passenger Capacity: 0
  • Cargo Capacity: Average: 4 tons

Submission Name: Typhoon-class artillery tank
Link to Submission: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/15074-typhoon-class-artillery-tank/
Summary of Modification: Add Firemane Industries to Affiliation and Manufacturer
Reason for Modification: The Omega Protectorate major faction went minor many IC and OOC years ago. This is a submission Firemane has been using for a long while, as I subbed it as Siobhan. So I'd like to make the modification for the sake of making things transparent, in the light of Factory rules. Link to original agreement with OP, which allows Firemane to make designs we originally subbed for them in exchange for a fee, which we will keep doing.
Modification:

Manufacturer: Omega Industries, Firemane Industries

Affiliation: Omega Protectorate, Firemane Industries

• Submission Name: Centaur-Class Troop Transport
  • Link to Submission: Here
  • Summary of Modification: Change manufacturer to Myton Defense
  • Reason for Modification: Helix Syndicate has acquired a subsidiary more suitable to manufacture this; also the GenoHaradan is defunct.
  • Modification: Change manufacturer to Myton Defense - please be careful with formatting.

• Submission Name: Minotaur-Class Assault Walker
  • Reason for Modification: Helix Syndicate has acquired a subsidiary more suitable to manufacture this; also the GenoHaradan is defunct.
  • Modification: Change manufacturer to Myton Defense - please be careful with formatting.

• Submission Name: Satyr-Class Scout Walker

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
Submission Name: Yazgid IFV
Link to Submission: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/93249-yazgid-ifv/
Summary of Modification: Change affiliation
Reason for Modification: Changes to the rules about affiliation means older submissions need to be updated.
Modification: Firemane Industries & Technology & closed market to approved buyers only.

Submission Name: Thunderer Self-Propelled Artillery
Link to Submission: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/82666-thunderer-self-propelled-artillery/
Summary of Modification: Change affiliation
Reason for Modification: Changes to the rules about affiliation means older submissions need to be updated.
Modification: Firemane Industries & Technology & closed market to approved buyers only.

Submission Name: All Terrain Assault/Reconnaissance Walker (AT-A/RW)
Link to Submission: Click
Summary of Modification: Change the production
Reason for Modification: When the production descriptions were changed, mass-produced was no longer accurate
Modification:

Production: Minor

Submission Name: All Terrain Planetary Assault Transport (AT-PAT)
Reason for Modification: When the production descriptions were changed, mass-produced was no longer accurate
Modification:

Submission Name: All Terrain Heavy Assault Walker (AT-HAW)
Modification:

Submission Name: All Terrain Artillery Walker (AT-AW)
Modification:

Submission Name: Sith-Imperial Combat Assault Tank (SI-CAT)
Modification:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom