Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two For Flinching (TSE v. SJO Skirmish OOC)

A map some may find useful
kmDioYG_d.jpg

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Seems that [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Reggie Faayare"] [member="Tanaski Yumi"] and I are making a unified Padawan front.

Anyone out there want us for help or turn a corner to find some enemies while we go about our duty, just shout. :)

Gonna be a bit hard rping two character in the skirmish and keeping them apart, but it will be fun to have both my Yumi characters team up fight off someone, perhaps a Sith lord if one gets close enough. Also [member="Stephanie Swail"] PDF PDF PDF (padawan defense force)

[member="Taiden Keth"]

Hey there. Enyo is an extremely classy dresser with a phenomenal fashion sense. Her standard attire consists of...uh, dark pants, dark shirts/tank tops, dark long coat and combat boots. Or armour and combat boots.

See how varied it is? Hmm On second thought...she clearly loses to Sio on the fashion front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom