Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two For Flinching (TSE v. SJO Skirmish OOC)

[member="Tristram Senan"] | [member="Zavii"]

Why don't you guys meet up if you both need a writing partner? Seems logical.

My mando alt is still free if anyone is at a loose end on the sith side as well. She can ditch the NPCs easy enough.

[member="Zavii"]

No real reason for him to head to the temple is sort of my issue. He is out for spilling Sith blood and doesn't really care enough about Jedi to defend the temple or check in on it. I'll try to figure out something though to either bring him to the temple or give your girl a reason to leave it

Y'all military peeps prefer if I toss a simple map for our engagement for clarification purpose only or nah? Simplify location of forces and such.

[member="Kei Amadis"] [member="Tekkio"] [member="Kor Vexen"] [member="Valkren Calderon"] [member="Khonsu Amon"]

Scipio Alta said:
Y'all military peeps prefer if I toss a simple map for our engagement for clarification purpose only or nah? Simplify location of forces and such.
[member="Kei Amadis"] [member="Tekkio"] [member="Kor Vexen"] [member="Valkren Calderon"] [member="Khonsu Amon"]
[member="Stephanie Swail"] - [member="Ao Xian"]

Needs your yes or no, it seems. Let me know at your earliest convenience. Thanks.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Scipio Alta"] Seems logical, and a nice way to ensure we can get writers together as of course Kashyyyk is a BIG planet and I know we are creating a sense of a few places being hit at once (NPC stuff), so to focus on a certain areas for characters to work around is good.

Thank you for your input and suggestion.

Time to initiate the X-Men Apocalypse Jean Grey gifs.

Pity the new movie isn't out yet.

It looks like there'll be a brawl where Elpsis is. Plenty of Sith to fight, if any Jedi are looking for dancing partners. Let's create some mayhem.

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
[member="Elpsis Kerrigan-Alcori"]

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom