Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Too Cool to Corpo [Darkwire Teens]

Major Faction

Das

All About the <Code>

YYWMoSs.png

//: Tags: Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx | Daiya Daiya | Hex Hex | Zenric Zenric | Zephyrr Zephyrr
//: Location: DENON...

C7xBNj9.png

The mere thought of having another drink made Das queasy. She shook her head as soon as the words left Zephyrr Zephyrr lips.

"A water, please," she said awkwardly as they crossed the living room. Das kept her eyes low as they passed by the sofa, only stopping for a moment to chance a longing glance at Zenric Zenric . If only she could talk to him, even if only for a minute.

An excited ‘hello’ from Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx broke her stare, catching her off guard. Das smiled softly, if a bit distracted.

Oh, h-hi Brie!” she stammered as they passed one another. “It’s good to see you!

She hopped onto the kitchen counter, her legs dangling over the edge while she watched the dark-haired Runner. No one else had come to check on her in the sunroom but him. Granted, she did tell him her closest-guarded secret and sealed it behind his lips with a kiss. But still, he made her feel like less of an outcast. Like a friend.

Last edited:

4S5ImD3.png

Music was good. Easier to focus on. Zenric kept the tunes pumping, kept his gaze down on the discs. Didn't really hear anyone. People were talking so much amongst each other on so many topics even his bionic brain couldn't keep up. Or really he was just too flustered to think on it. Emily and..

Oh, he didn't know that other guy. Huh.

He glanced up as the door opened. Ah yeah, they were still together. He gave just a brief thumbs up as he caught Das's stare, then went right back to keeping the beats moving. Wasn't his business, after all.

Objective: Have an awesome party
Tags: Daiya Daiya Das Das Zephyrr Zephyrr Makko Vyres Makko Vyres Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx Zenric Zenric Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll

Gear is stowed in places around the apartment
Poor Hex hears voices in her head

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Untitled118_20220623220523.png
"What's Fractal state? Is it a gang or something?" Hex asked inquisitively to Makko Vyres Makko Vyres while he grabbed the beer and tossed her one. She wondered if it might be part of his costume, but corpos usually didnt call themselves slicers, usually somehting more grand like, Junior vice administrator of data and hackingstuff protection department... something like that.

She giggled slightly as he corrected himself about the proper storage of Coaxium. "I make all kinds of stuff, its my hobby" her eyes lit upto talk about something she loved. Not everyone was as into explosives as she was, but most people round her at least "Wanna come see confetti? It's in my bedroom."

'...That sounded like an offer...'

"Oh stars... I didn't mean, like... oh no" she blushed and her skin turned a firey shade of pink. "Confetti is my home made rocket launcher, she is soooooo cool."

She tried to get her room mate's attention across the room "Hey Daiya Daiya i know we said no guns at the party tonight tonight but what if I am just showing people?" Hex had been so good all evening, she had been the wonderful hostess, she had kept the worst of her mental state under control and was now just hoping to enjoy herself with this random she hadn't met before. She looked confused and squinted at him "Who did you say you knew again?" it was a playful interrogation of the man that was completely knew to her.

"What's Fractal state? Is it a gang or something?" Hex asked inquisitively

"Yeah, we do a lot of work on the holonet," he replied. "Defacing corporate 'net sites, crypto theft and other stuff."

Other stuff included a lot of decidedly criminal activities that most of Darkwire might not consider acceptable. Pushing spice and carrying out protection rackets all funded their work.

"Oh stars... I didn't mean, like... oh no" she blushed and her skin turned a firey shade of pink. "Confetti is my home made rocket launcher, she is soooooo cool."

Makko laughed. Whilst he tried to play that off casually he definitely had a slight flush to his own cheeks now.

"Nah it's alright," Makko said. "For a sec there I thought this party was way more fun that we'd thought it was gonna be."

He gave a broad shrug with both hands and then took a long swig of beer.

"I mean, still is. Heard the Darkwire lot were pretty tame, but you got a bomb in the fridge and a homemade rocket launcher. Which I do wanna see."

He clicked his fingers and looked off into the distance at her question.

"Can't remember who Fiego knew who told us about this, but they know someone who knows Daiya and I cannot remember how it went," he laughed.

Tags: Daiya Daiya Das Das Zephyrr Zephyrr Makko Vyres Makko Vyres Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx Zenric Zenric Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

"I mean, still is. Heard the Darkwire lot were pretty tame, but you got a bomb in the fridge and a homemade rocket launcher. Which I do wanna see."

Hex let out a big laugh and put her finger to her cheek, trying to look gawkishly cool. "I know right! sorry about the losing it thing, y'know, it just the landlord has this whole thing, no firearms, not explosives, no structural damage, yada yada yada!"

'...You're babbling...'

Hex wrinkled her nose as if she heard something that smelled bad and looked over her shoulder, Daiya hadn't exactly given permission to show off her stuff at the party and she was so trying to be good. "Screw it, grab your beer and come with me..."

The blue haired girl practically yanked Makko Vyres Makko Vyres behind her towards her bedroom, a bedroom that was in no state to entertain, with scattered electronics, and discarded clothes all over the place but Hex was too excited and she motioned for the boy to sit on the edge of her bed which was covered in a tie dyed pink and blue blanket, only light covering for a place as warm as Denon. Once he was seated she went to her closet and began to rummage.

'...When in the lower levels are you doing?...'
"Oh shut up he thinks I'm cool"
'...we'll see...'

Hex poked her head back out the door, "Don't mind me, just having dome issues disarming something." she wasn't lying, she meant her inner voices and also the missile she wanted to remove from the tube before show and tell. Before long though she was ready and she walked over, carrying 'confetti' and placed it on his lap before kneeling on the bed beside him with her right hand on his left shoulder and her left hand free to explain her weapon to him. She flipped her hair behind her and smiled.

"What do you think?"

slQCnMc.png

(Post Soundtrack: "Raise Your Glass" cover by Megan Nicole & Jason Chen)

Daiya watched the boy out of the corner of her eye, the one reacting to her dare was an utterly different creature from the one she had first met. Cassus had changed so much, in more than just the sturdy, athletic body he had grown into. She had seen kindness, too, and a determination to have what he wanted. Once, the teen thought that was someone that she wanted, but the Pool Boy was a complicated question for her to answer.

Even so, part of Daiya still wondered if his answer to her had changed.

She didn't look up at him for a full minute, nearly counting it out in her head. Daiya's thoughts, and eyes, wandered over to Brie. The teen hoped that Cassus would make the connection there, even if neither of them would admit it to each other yet. The corner of her mouth pulled as her best friend sipped at the drink Daiya made, catching the glance sent her way. She pressed her lips together, drawing her eyes up into a mischievous, knowing glance sent back at Brie.

"You're such a dork, Pool Boy!" Daiya told him, rolling her eyes at the hidden orbs of the capable bounty hunter in front of her. She wanted to snap at him, yell at him, but the teen bit her lip instead. She found a grin as Brie took his arm, relief passing through her lips as a giggle, letting her body relax. An odd realization struck her, seeing Brie and Cassus take a seat on the couch, that it felt right to see them there together. Whatever Daiya had with Cassus, friendship or family, that was enough for her.

As Zephyrr and Das passed her together, Daiya finished off the rest of her beer, saving that unsettling sight for another day.

Daiya let the beat of the music echo through the liquor running in her veins, taking swaying steps toward the drinks again. She wanted to check on Das, who had hurried from the room right after her dare, but the teen felt raw every time she glanced that way. Her lips felt dry already, and her hands demanded something to occupy them once she dropped off the empty bottle. The teen let herself pour the last of the lum into a glass, her eyes growing as high as the liquid as it threatened to overflow the drink tumbler.

"Aww, feth..." the flustered teen cursed herself, her sluggish eyes dragging themselves to spy another nearby glass. She thought it was unused, but holding it up showed the remnants of some other drink in there. Daiya tipped it back, letting it whet her thirst for the moment until she had both glasses full of the liquor, adding parts of other half-used drinks around to make two of...something. Triumphant, the teen turned with both in hand, taking an experimental sip as she surveyed the room.

All in all, a successful flat-warming party for the two girls.

A grin lit her pink-framed face, as she spied the red hair of one neglected party-goer. Daiya swayed her hips over to his spot on the couch, far enough away to give Cassus and Brie their space, and nestled herself in on his lap again. The teen giggled, holding up a glass for him as payment, taking just a sip of her own before she planted the wet lips on his cheek. They left only a damp outline this time, just bringing out Cartri's natural colors. "Miss me?"

Daiya waited for Cartri to take his drink from her, then wrapped a free arm around his neck. The party host leaned against her boyfriend, a long sigh escaping her lips. "This party got fething crazy, fast! Did you see Hex saving us from an explosion?!"

The teen wondered what her roommate was doing with one of the newcomers who had shown up late with Brie and Cassus. Daiya hadn't recognized him at all, but she let it roll off her slender shoulders. That was just what happened at parties, it would only make for a better story later one. The grin wouldn't budge from Daiya's face until she took another sip of her drink. She nudged Cartri to look at Cassus and Brie at the other end of the couch, whispering to him, "He's got his eyes closed 'cause I dared him to look deep into the eyes of someone he likes most here. And then he let Brie take his hand, don't tell me that's not an answer."

With their game sputtering to a close, Daiya took one more sip, her lips turning sour for a moment, "No one's dared me yet..."

If anyone could take her mind off her disappointment, it would be Cartri.

Makko was was pulled along in Hex's wake. He was dragged into an untidy, teenage girl's bedroom and waved towards the bed. He was only a beer or two in, but he had stopped at the door with his friend to 'liven things up' before knocking and he felt a touch dizzy.

It felt almost intrusive to be in here when it hadn't been tidied up for guests. Makko had seen worse. He'd slept out in the spare rooms of clubs owned by the gang, concrete floors with undressed, stained mattresses.

By the time she returned, Makko was mildly surprised that she really was getting a rocket launcher. Some of the gang had some serious hardware, but compact repeaters. Nothing like this. He was only allowed to handle lighter hand blasters.

"Kark, you really do have one. This is way better than truth or dare," he laughed. "Have you actually blown anything up with this?"

Hex Hex

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

She looked at the guy as if she was shocked that anyone would ever question her sincerity in the fact she stored explosives in her bedroom. She switched it on so the targeter screen would activate.

"Kark, you really do have one. This is way better than truth or dare,"

"Oh chit! I forgot we were playing that, you haven't taken given or taken a dare yet! We should remedy that." she giggled.

"Have you actually blown anything up with this?"

"Of course? I guess the biggest things were a light gunship when I wa...... oh my stars!" she suddenly remembered her recent mission "I blew up a space ship, from another spaceship, literally fired it out the door!" she cackled....

'...OK, don't freak the guy out...'

....then quickly composed herself, grabbing a half drunk drink off of her bedside unit and downing it to shut herself up. Hex nearly gagged when she realised it was days old and completely stale, but when kept herself together. "I need to tidy all this chit up" she looked around at the living debris about her, if she was any other teen girl she would probably be mortified to be exposing her private space like this, but Hex didn't think like that.

"Ok.....truth or dare?" she enquired raising her eyebrows and was pleased when he answered dare.

Hex had another rummage and pulled out a light pistol she had been working on and handed it to the boy. "I dare you... to crack open my window, and take a shot at the next speeder that goes past and then duck back in. Any speeder, just not a corpsec on because they might bust in and kill us all" she laughed. She wouldn't tell him, but if he had any familiarity with firearms he would recognise this pistol to be pretty low yield and unlikely to kill anyone or cause any damaged beyond a decent dent and maybe a broken window, but would he dare take a pot shot at some random speeder?

Makko couldn't tell if he was impressed or simply stunned by the story about a space station. She might have been exaggerating to impress him so he left the story at that.

Then again, Makko decided he had to shift his perceptions of normality for a girl who invited him into her room to genuinely show him her custom made rocket launcher.

He was involved in slicing CorpSec locations on the holonet as well as some more mundane crime. The suits they wore had come from a pair of money men they had ambushed in an alley. Fractal State were not above petty crime and spice pushing.

But shooting a rocket launcher at a spaceship?

"Oh kark," he exclaimed as the dare was revealed, looking down at the blaster. He couldn't back down, but his pulse quickened as he came to terms with what he was about to do.

"Let's do this!" he said with more enthusiasm than he felt. He turned to the window and stepped over the detritus that covered the floor.

The window caught on the latch and needed a good shove to open. The cool breeze spread through the room quickly. Makko knealt down, letting the blaster rest against his thigh.

He glanced at Hex Hex , making sure she wasn't about to stop him. It did not seem like she would.

Bringing the blaster to the window, he aimed and fired. The bolt lanced out. He had deliberately fired ahead of a speeder so it passed harmlessly by. However, the speeder swerved hard and clipped another speeder.

"Kark," he went, putting the blaster down, slamming the window shot and dropping to sit with his back to the wall with his head below the window.

31869-BFA-5-AE4-4-ACE-B58-A-08-F347335-EFB.png

Objective: Listen well
Tags: Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx Daiya Daiya Das Das Zephyrr Zephyrr Zenric Zenric Hex Hex Makko Vyres Makko Vyres

“You’re such a dork, Pool Boy!” Daiya Daiya scolded him in a bemused tone.

“Yeah, well, I feel like one.” Cassus freely admitted. He would be the first to criticize himself for his overly serious persona. Well, in private, anyway. It was getting more challenging to take himself seriously tonight, though. A mixture of being dressed ridiculously, subjecting himself to games he’s never played before, and voluntarily giving up part of his agency as part of it did a lot to mute his party-killer stoicism. The little bit of alcohol he indulged in probably had something to do with that, too.

“Uhm...” Cassus heard a slight cough near him.

“I- I’ve got one free... I’ll help you.” A lilting dulcet voice seemed to generate heat in his body as warm hands took his own.

“Got your drink? How about we continue the game in the couch?” For the first time in a long while, it felt like a smile came over him without prompting. It felt involuntary, like something he would typically try to suppress, but he didn’t. Or rather, he didn’t try very hard.

“Yeah, thanks. Sure. What are the rules again?” He made a short laugh, admitting his ignorance, “Do I make the challenge now?”

“Oh, hi Zephyr! Das!”

“Oh, h-hi Brie! It’s good to see you!” A second voice, slightly higher pitched and unfamiliar, cut through the noise in response. Cassus immediately thought about a blind joke but kept it to himself and took a drink instead with a smile. It didn’t seem like they were at all concerned about the closed-eyes boy Brie was leading on -err, guiding. They sounded friendly with Brie, though, which gave him good feelings.

As Cassus thought about the rules of the game, he walked further into the noise of the party, and then gradually, the pair seemed to reach a destination as Brie turned him around. It was a little bit quiet here. It felt like a corner. So he was cornered, eh? His face must’ve looked funny thinking that because Brie let out a short titter of amusement before she took both of his hands.

“Okay! If you trust me, you could just sit down now. The couch is right behind you.”

“I trust you, sure. It’s only fair.” Cassus remarked on the level of trust Brie must have had in him to get on his crazy fast speeder. Comparatively, his trust in her was undoubtedly much lower stakes. Still, it was probably about as thrilling. Willingly ceding control to someone else? He couldn’t think of a time he’d done that before.

Bringing the blaster to the window, he aimed and fired. The bolt lanced out. He had deliberately fired ahead of a speeder so it passed harmlessly by. However, the speeder swerved hard and clipped another speeder.

A sharp pop barely managed to cut through the muffled noise of heavy beats and pleasant conversations. Cassus wasn’t even sure he heard it. Something outside, but definitely close by. He probably wouldn’t have heard it if he wasn’t actively trying to pick up everything with his ears. It could have been anything, from neighbors to street droids scrounging for scraps of failing infrastructure.

“Did you hear that? Like a loud pop?” He asked Brie to make sure he wasn’t crazy. He didn’t sound worried, just curious. “Nevermind, you’re sitting with me, right?”

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Hex managed to get herself a good view of the dare as she watched Makko Vyres Makko Vyres line up and take the shot before dropping down below the window ledge. Hex laughed aloud then quickly dropped down next to the boy, sat under the window ledge out of sight landing just a little cozy next to him, she had a big smile on her face. "Oh my stars you did it! You missed, but I'm counting it, we'll done! Now do me!" she elbowed him in the ribs gently as she spoke and looked at him. The blue haired teen's heart was racing with the excitement as she caught his eye and her breath was quickening. He was so cool! Her eyes had taken on slight fuscia streaks reaching out radially into the normally clear cyan of her irises as she looked at him before blushing.

"I mean, you could give me a dare, or maybe we should make our way back to the party before they send out a search party."

'...That's probably for the best before you make an ass of yourself...'

Hex made a loud exacerbated sigh and leaned her head back against the wall, making a loud clonk as she did it almost deliberately hard, as if punishing her own brain. Turning her head, Hex gave the boy a half smile, the doubts that perpetually crept into her head were back, maybe it really was for the best, these random spontaneous meetings rarely went well for her, except with Daiya Daiya , she was cool, oh, and Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx and Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll they seemed to like her, why were social situations so confusing? She gestured lazily to the door and begin to shift her weight around to leave and return to the festivities.

Objective: Dress like a corpo
Attire: Clothing
Tags: Daiya Daiya / Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx / Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin

Rolling his eyes from the fact Brie was making her mind up on his dare, Cartri decided to take a seat with his booze and sip on it once more. Everyone at the party was having a good time, even poolboy who always seemed to be grumpy seemed to be enjoying himself for now. Although, not long later Daiya approached him and sat back down on his lap "Very much, lady of the glitter" he grinned, his eyes looking to the strange drink she offered him. Taking it, Cartri's cheeks blushed slightly from her kiss, one that was returned with his own.

"I did see that! who would have thought she'd be the one to save our tails" he giggled lightly, his eyes glued to hers as she continued to talk about the life of the party "Cassus and Brie are too adorable. I know poolboy wants to look, his stubbornness always likes to get in the way though." in all honesty he didn't like Cassus, he was a kid who always took everything too far "Sticking to his old ways like always..."

Turning his head, Cartri smiled from the fact she hadn't had a dare yet "Is that so?" the teen grinned before leaning forwards to give her a kiss on the lips "I could ask you to kiss me for the rest of the night but that would be too easy for you" Cartri laughed, thinking for a few moments as he looked at both of their unusual drinks "How about we down these drinks? we both known for not being able to take a drink..." the boy winked, his nose giving the peculiar drink a brief sniff "Stars, what is in this?" he remarked, bringing it closer to his lips.

"I know it isn't an individual dare, but I haven't had one yet either!" Cartri explained, a wide smirk crossing his lips "I can count us down, if the lady of the glitter has the gall to do it that is"

Makko let his head fall back against the wall. His breathing was quick and shallow. The adrenaline from the dare had nowhere to go. When Hex looked at him like that before turning away sharply he wondered if the adrenaline did have somewhere to go.

Had her eyes changed colour or had he just imagined that?

Makko wore a grin full of mischief when she mentioned another dare. He drew in a sharp breath, teenage anxiety doing battle with desire.

This was a small party and he didn't know anywhere except the friend he has come along with. If they were interrupted in a few minutes just as his hand was sliding towards second base it was going to be painful.

"Truth or...dare...Well sort of both," he said as he stood up to rejoin the party.

"Catch your holonet number before the end of the night?"

RTASaOC.png

Objective: Party!
Wearing: Dress
Tags: Daiya Daiya , Hex Hex , Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin , Das Das , Zephyrr Zephyrr , Zenric Zenric , Makko Vyres Makko Vyres , Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll

TfmsiXS.png

“Oh, h-hi Brie!” she stammered as they passed one another.

“It’s good to see you!”

She hopped onto the kitchen counter, her legs dangling over the edge while she watched the dark-haired Runner. No one else had come to check on her in the sunroom but him. Granted, she did tell him her closest-guarded secret and sealed it behind his lips with a kiss.

Brie watched her the fellow shadowrunner girl make a stop by the kitchen, along with the dark haired boy Brie and Daiya first had met in a snowy district nine. That time, even Brie could see the small sparks between Daiya and Zephyrr. Mostly from her incurable bestie, if she recalled it correctly. Still, the boy seemed to change interest pretty quickly. After all, Daiya had found her love in Cartri already. It appeared that lots had happened during the first hour of the party, when Brie were still holding onto Cassus for dear life.

“I trust you, sure. It’s only fair.” Cassus remarked on the level of trust Brie must have had in him to get on his crazy fast speeder. Comparatively, his trust in her was undoubtedly much lower stakes. Still, it was probably about as thrilling. Willingly ceding control to someone else? He couldn’t think of a time he’d done that before.

The conversations between Cartri and Daiya, and Hex and the unknown guest passed her unnoticed as she stood face to face with her own cavalier. That was what it was called, right? Well, on planets and in wealthy families like the mafia on Frego. His still closed eyes kept her blush from going into full bloom.

“Did you hear that? Like a loud pop?” He asked Brie to make sure he wasn’t crazy. He didn’t sound worried, just curious. “Nevermind, you’re sitting with me, right?”

Brie also heard it, but it was hard to identify what it was or where it came from. With Hex in the building, it wasn't hard to guess, though. Brie looked over at Daiya with an asking expression on her face, if her bestie thought of the same prime suspect as her. She quickly turned her head back onto Cassus though, as he followed up with another question. It was unexpected as it was funny. She were the one that had asked him to go with her. What kind of person would she be if she just left him soon after their arrival. Brie didn't know what to answer at first. She didn't want to sound uncertain, but at the same time she didn't want to point him out at silly. Cute, but not silly!

''Heh, of course!'' she said with a light chuckle, renouncing his doubts if he had any. And with that, Brie gently took a seat next to the boy and took another sip of the drink. She couldn't really relax and kick back just yet, and thus sat rather upright, before a question came to her mind and with it an opportunity to engage in a conversation less picked out of the blue with the boy. Brie leaned over to him, so that he could hear her over the music Zenric filled the appartment with.

''You are not used to parties like this either, are you? As a salvager, you don't exactly need to hurry from one to the other. I got a headache just from trying to pick a dress!'' Brie said in a friendly manner. By leaning in close to him, she noticed his gentle scent for the first time tonight. One that she liked. One that kept her from leaning back again, and instead awaited his answer. He had his eyes closed, after all, and with the music booming they needed to be close to hear eachother! Naturally!

slQCnMc.png

(Post Soundtrack: "Heartbeat Song" by Kelly Clarkson)

His words sprinkled lightly on her ears, and her lips tried eagerly to reach them, spreading into a broad grin when Cartri used her pseudonym for tonight. Daiya's eyes glimmered in his direction, it was so easy to let him envelop her whole world. She embraced it eagerly, his patter was the most entertaining thing to her no matter how mundane.

"Like you're not stubborn," the teen giggled with her boyfriend's sharp critique. She stole a quick glance over at Cassus, almost losing herself to a fitful of laughter as he fit Cartri's critique too well. He didn't know how far Cassus had come, at least since the day she had first laid eyes on the Pool Boy. Daiya flashed her ginger boy a knowing grin, "I think it's sweet."

A warmth sparked in her chest, the suggestion of kissing the night away was too powerful not to consider. With her party churning under its own power, Daiya might have even agreed to it, she had wanted nothing more at the first sight of him earlier. Only the teen's mind begged her to resist, and she answered it with another sip of her drink to hear out the rest of Cartri's ideas.

"Houks and hairless Wookiees, Cartri, you're such a lightweight!" Daiya rolled her eyes as amusement played over her face. She touched her fingers to the bottom of his glass, lifting it closer to his mouth. Cartri was so far gone he was starting to forget himself, and question her choices. The teen's blue eyes danced in his face, goading him on by the circumstance of his own making, "Don't think about it, just drink."

Dared at last, Daiya wasn't about to let the opportunity go to waste. She settled herself, keeping her eyes on Cartri while she lifted her own glass to her face. She swirled the liquid, feeling quite polished to be sitting on the lap of a boy who would do her every bidding, dressed to show off her body, and assured that her party was running just the way she wanted it. For a moment, the young shadowrunner felt very nearly like a Corpo herself.

She couldn't wait.

"Race you," the teen smirked at Cartri, then hid it with her glass. The liquid sloshed down her throat as she sipped, then gulped to beat Cartri at draining their glasses of the drink.

Daiya was on her fourth and she still felt on top of the world!

Last edited:

Objective: Be Truthfully Daring
Tags: Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx Daiya Daiya Das Das Zephyrr Zephyrr Zenric Zenric Hex Hex Makko Vyres Makko Vyres

Cassus imbibed as he sat, making sure not to let his nerves get the better of him. He was focusing on the wrong sounds, after all. It wasn't unusual for there to be disturbances in the street, and he wasn't often able to relax with interesting company. Warmth radiated next to him, and it felt closer. She smelled nice, and he smiled as she asked her question.

"Ah, so Truth then?" Cassus knew she probably wasn't playing the game but figured it would be a humorous callback. He was already taking his dare way more seriously than anyone else cared. Why not continue to lean into it? Speaking of leaning, Cassus became aware of that subtle proximity and felt himself gravitating to it. Just a little bit, wouldn't want to overdo it.

"No, I'm not used to this sort of thing. I was raised alone on a starship for most of my life, touching down on planets only for resupply. I hadn't really met anyone my own age until Darkwire. As for the suit, I didn't actually pick it, so I avoided that headache. I just happen to know a guy... and maybe I have more cash than I should probably admit to." Cassus said sheepishly. He left out several details, like why he stopped living on a starship, ended up in Darkwire, or had so much disposable wealth to waste on a stupid thing like a suit. He also left out how the first peer he really got to know was Daiya Daiya . Something about that felt like it would be awkward to bring up, and even he had the social sense to keep that out of the conversation for a while longer.

"If we're still playing that game, would you rather tell the truth or accept a dare?" The music thrummed, his blood was warm, and his inhibitions were lowering by the minute. It felt like his eyes had been closed forever. How much longer would he be able to resist the temptation to open them?

Major Faction

Das

All About the <Code>

YYWMoSs.png

//: Tags: Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx | Daiya Daiya | Hex Hex | Zenric Zenric | Zephyrr Zephyrr
//: Location: DENON...

C7xBNj9.png

Das stayed in the same spot on the countertop for a while, sipping mouthfuls of water every so often to keep herself at least somewhat kinetic. From her perch, she watched the party go on with bittersweet pangs in her stomach. She’d smile at Zephyrr Zephyrr when he looked to her, offer a wave to Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx or Hex Hex when their eyes met from across the room, but as the night carried on, she found more and more that she just wanted to go home.

When she finally decided it was time to go, she lightly tapped Zeph on the shoulder, pulling his gaze to meet her own.

"Hey, I think I'm gonna..." she said, trailing off and finishing her thoughts with a subtle nod to the front door.

I had a lot of fun, though. All things considered.

She flashed a sideways glance to the living room, trying hard not to notice Zenric Zenric in the DJ booth. Yeah, it was time to go home. Maybe grab a bite to eat on the way back. Take a shower and restart, like her dad used to say when a relaxing evening of coding turned into hours debugging.

I’ll see you around?” Das said, hoping the flashing lights concealed her flushed cheeks.

Last edited:
RTASaOC.png

Objective: Party!
Wearing: Dress
Tags: Daiya Daiya , Hex Hex , Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin , Zephyrr Zephyrr , Zenric Zenric , Makko Vyres Makko Vyres , Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll

TfmsiXS.png

This guy that helped him pick the suit might have helped him to pick a good cologne too. That probably wasn't something the average, hard-boiled bounty hunter usually thought about or had any interest in. Brie guessed that the same could be said about Cassus, who although were far from average! She pondered wether she would ask him about it or not, but figured that it would be a little corny or too intimate asking about something he wore closest to his... well, to his body.
"No, I'm not used to this sort of thing. I was raised alone on a starship for most of my life, touching down on planets only for resupply. I hadn't really met anyone my own age until Darkwire. As for the suit, I didn't actually pick it, so I avoided that headache. I just happen to know a guy... and maybe I have more cash than I should probably admit to." Cassus said sheepishly.

''Oh...''

The both shadowrunners seemed to have more than a little in common, and it made Brie even more curious about him.

''With... with your parents? I can't remember mine. I was so young when they disappeared, and I'd wound up with a couple of salvagers and soon found myself in my own ship... Jumping from star to star trying to make a living, and look for mom and dad...'' Brie asked, and quickly added a small explanation of her own knowing that parents could be a sensitive matter for everyone in the room. ''I saw them in a dream on Parcellus Minor... You know, waking up to the smell of moms pancakes...? Ruby was there too... I just saw the back of her though, but it was the start to find out that we were sisters.'' she continued, her gloomy mood giving way to a warm and soft smile while she thought of her beloved sister.

Brie took a contemplative sip of the drink Daiya had made for her. She had soon emptied the glass. Fortunately, the apartment and especially the refrigerator were well stocked for the night.

"If we're still playing that game, would you rather tell the truth or accept a dare?"

''Uhh, yeah... I guess if we weren't, you would have opened your eyes by now!'' Brie uttered waggishly with a light titter. ''Since nobody seems to have picked truth yet... I guess I could be the first one? So yeah, truth then!''

The couch were very comfortable, dangerously comfortable, and with the fizzy drink in her veins and Cassus' pleasant scent appealing to her, Brie soon found herself daring something she never in her dreams thought she would. She gently pulled up her legs on the couch, leaving the shoes on the floor, and very gently leaned against the bounty hunters shoulder.

''This okay?'' she added shortly to the move, and looked up to see what his reaction would be.

Last edited:
Objective: Dress like a corpo
Attire: Clothing
Tags: Daiya Daiya / Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin / Hex Hex / Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx / Zephyrr Zephyrr / Makko Vyres Makko Vyres / Das Das / Zenric Zenric

"Like you're not stubborn,"
"Stubborn? talk about yourself glitter girl" he giggled, looking over to cassus who seemed to be having fun with Brie. Giving him a roll of his eyes, he turned his attention back to Daiya, the girl who he couldn't get enough of "And me being a lightweight is a complete myth! I know how to take my drinks!" Cartri contested as he lifted the drink to his lips and waited for Daiya to do the same "Oh, I'll show you" he giggled as he too swirled his drink in the glass. Finally, with a clinc of their drinks, they began to pour the liquids down their throat.

Cartri managed to down all of the funny tasting alcohol in a decent time, but not faster than Daiya. Cartri slowly put the drink down and made a funny face "Egh! what did you put in that?" Cartri laughed, slowly shaking his head to the fact he had lost. Suddenly, he'd wrap his arms around Daiya and pulled her into his chest when he leaned back into the couch. Laughing to himself he gently turned her face towards him and leaned closer, locking in another deep kiss to show much much he adored the girl. After a short time, he finally withdraw and gave Daiya a bright smile

"You're too smart for me," he said in a slower and slurred tone, kissing her once more as he slowly put her to the side of him "Believe or not, I still feel totally fine" the teen stated before unsteadily getting to his feet, waving from side to side as if he was going to topple over. Although, not long after he'd be able to catch his balance "See? nothing has changed..." however, just when he took a step the ginger tilted forwards and stumbled into the table. Sending drinks flying to the ground, Cartri also joined them.

Landing face first the teen was seemingly drenched in alcohol, narrowly avoiding the glass that was only a few inches away from him. Groaning to himself Cartri didn't even move, but instead embraced the embarrassing situation and allowed the alcohol to slowly shut down his body for the night.

Objective: Finish the Night

"Just my mom and my uncle. It's a whole story, but they're both gone now." Cassus said somberly but actively didn't dwell on it, careful not sour the good feeling he's been getting as she leaned on him.

''This okay?''

"Yeah, of course." Cassus cleared his throat a little. Was he supposed to wrap his arm around her now? If she seemed comfortable, he figured he would just let her be. No sense in breaking something that was just fine as it was.

"Truth, hmm. I will have to think about that a little bit more." Cassus sipped more generously from his drink, feigning contemplation while he lived in the moment. Maybe... maybe he would casually adjust his arm. He let time pass a bit, and before she thought he had fallen asleep or something, he made a statement (careful not to ask any questions).

"We've known each other a while, I hadn't thought about it until now, but I remember you from that business on the beach of Belazura. You met my mom briefly, actually. I was there on Parcellus Minor, too, somewhere else, probably. You would think after all this time, I would know more about you, that we would have done more than share a bit of food... or drink." Cassus raised his glass, feeling light enough to be almost gone.

Cassus' body shifted toward Brie, carefully raising his arm so that he wouldn't hit her head accidentally, and laid it across the top of the couch behind her. His face angled toward her, deadly serious but perhaps a shade rosier than when the night began. Was that her breath or his own that warmed his face?

"Do you want my eyes to open for you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom