Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Too Cool to Corpo [Darkwire Teens]

slQCnMc.png

(Post Soundtrack: "Glowing in the Dark" by The Girl and The Dreamcatcher)

Giggles bubbled up like the carbonation in her drink, watching Cartri finish his drink with a spark of amusement. Her eyes danced as Daiya grinned at him, the warmth swelling inside her from the alcohol and the antics between them. "The Glitter Girl never shares her recipes," she told him, the pretense not as easy to maintain any longer. Still, the teen found too much entertainment from the act, and Cartri's response to it. "But I might be conviI—"

Daiya yelped to find herself falling against her boyfriend, laying on his chest for a few minutes of deep, wonderful kisses. His kisses raised gooseflesh on her arms, and all at once the teen felt too-warm and not warm enough with his arms wrapped around him. She cupped his cheeks in her hands, pressing her lips against his for one more hit of the sensation that each kiss offered, pulling her in like a drug she would never break free from.

"Cartri..." the disappointment wrought through her plea, set aside just like she was by his strong hands. Daiya folded arms across her chest, her lip turned out in a plaintive frown. She couldn't hold it for long, her eyes tempted up toward her standing boyfriend, her lips parted to laugh at how unsteady he looked. "Sit down before you—"

The teen turned her head, throwing her hands up to protect herself from the flying drinks and the arc of his feet. Her stomach knotted itself as she barked out a laugh before his head was even on the floor, staring down at the passed-out form of her boyfriend. "HA!" Daiya giggled more sedately, finally more aware of the rest of the party again. She added for effect, "I toldja to sit down!"

Tossing the pink braid, Daiya shook her head miserably at her boyfriend. Pursing her lips, she leaned back on the rest of the couch. It was more comfortable, even if not so warm, without having to share this end of it. "Not a lightweight, huh?" Daiya stretched her legs out across a pair of cushions, poised to watch the rest of the party's antics from this perch. Her eyes glanced to Cartri every so often, teasing his prone form with her foot, before finally getting up to roll him to his side.

"If you puked yourself to death, it'll ruin my new apartment," she explained to him, and no one in particular. Daiya leaned back on the couch again, self-satisfied with her success in romance, drinking, and party hosting. The giddiness that filled her veins was better than any drug or drink now, and she felt like she could bask in it for hours.

At least as many hours as she could stay awake.

—FIN—

RTASaOC.png

Objective: Party!
Wearing: Dress
Tags: Daiya Daiya , Hex Hex , Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin , Zephyrr Zephyrr , Zenric Zenric , Makko Vyres Makko Vyres , Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll

Brie smirked slightly, although nervoursly as Cassus gave his approval to her nudging herself close into his side. She couldn't help it much. Even if he had his eyes closed, there was still something about the bounty hunter boy that pulled her toward him. She felt security and warmth from the fellow shadowrunner. It made her not wanting to leave his side, liking him and caring for him. It was all probably silly enough as it was, so there was no need to mention it further. Brie almost considered to sit herself up in the couch. Leaving it all as it was. That was, until he spoke up and mentioned their previously encounters.

"We've known each other a while, I hadn't thought about it until now, but I remember you from that business on the beach of Belazura. You met my mom briefly, actually. I was there on Parcellus Minor, too, somewhere else, probably. You would think after all this time, I would know more about you, that we would have done more than share a bit of food... or drink." Cassus raised his glass, feeling light enough to be almost gone.

''Oh, that was your mother?'' Brie asked and tried to remember their business on that indoors beach. It had been no trip for leisure though once Zenitha Chuma Zenitha Chuma had appeared on the corpos holotelevision screens, surprising their pants off. ''She seemed kind, and likeable...!'' she continued sincerely, remembering the womans apprearence, but also noticed that the topic was affecting Cassus's mood. It was a talk suited for another place and anothe time. If he ever wanted to talk about it, that was. They both had lost their parents one way or the other, so they shared that experience and Brie hoped that she understood him. ''Yeah, we have...'' she confirmed with a nod, wistfully looking down in her lap. ''All you need to do is to ask, you know... If you ever want to... know something about me... I- I'm not biting...'' Brie continued and adjusted herself to how Cassus sat, one arm and the head leaning in behind her. When she looked back up, their breaths clearly meeting each other.

"Do you want my eyes to open for you?"

Oh, my stars! Brie should have seen it coming, him getting an opportunity to put everything on her to decide the outcome of the night! Was it typical? Where did it leave her now? Cassus surely didn't mean to, but it still went that way by his very direct question. Now, Brie was facing a situation she had never ever faced before, and didn't know half of what to answer, and neither had the help of her bestie... Should she answer a gathered yes, or actually just kiss the handsome bounty hunter that now invaded he whole world. She glanced at Daiya Daiya and Cartri who were all caught up in making out, and fortunately didn't seem to hear or notice their conversation. If they could do it... well, was there any harm in they doing it?

''Uhm... Cass... I think... I- I mean...'' she stuttered, fiddling somewhat with the end of her dress and obviously exposing her true answer to the question. Her soul and heart screamed yes, of course she would want the bounty hunter open open his eyes for her, but she could not simply get it out in spoken words what her heart told her. ''I... I- I guess I would lie to you, if I said I didn't... wish for it...'' she admitted, and looked at the face that was now leaning upon the back rest of the couch behind her, and very close that was. His closed eyes kept her from falling into a full blown blush. It made things slightly easier to handle. ''I.. I mean... Y- you decide... I won't force you into open you eyes for anyone... Y- you should do what your heart tells you to do...'' Brie explained, advising him to do what she dared not to. Stars! If anything, that was silly, and not something she wanted to be in front of Cassus. Inspired by her bestie and ginger boy, she leaned in towards the bounty hunter boy and stopped an inch from his face. She would probably regret this. It was now of never, just like Daiya and Hex had encouraged her to, if things went south though, she wouldn't be able to look at the boy ever again. She might cross a line that was off limits, but at the same time everything seemed to point them in that direction. The former scrapper girl carefully closed the last distance between them, and gave the bounty hunter boy a gentle but long kiss on the lips, along with a soft but shaky hand caressing his cheek. Following your heart, it was.

Aaand that was when a loud crash from behind them interrupted the moment, making Brie jump on the spot and look for what happened. What she saw made her having to quell a giggle. A capsized table, drinks all around but not a single one in their glasses, and Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll laying like an upside-down turtle in the middle of it. Quite the hopeless case, as always. Though he definitely knew how to entertain them all. Daiya Daiya burst ot in a laugh and seemed to take the moment to have fun at it, but she was also his girlfriend, and a pretty drunk one at that. Brie shaked her head and rolled her eyes at the chaos, maybe also a little taken by the stolen kiss, but soon turned her face back to Cassus. Feeling like a "thief" for stealing that kiss was not far fetched, and actually hurt more than the shenanigans they made in the name of Darkwire.

Last edited:
31869-BFA-5-AE4-4-ACE-B58-A-08-F347335-EFB.png

Objective: Reciprocate
Tags: Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx

It felt like centuries.

The closeness, the warmth, the gentle scent. He could have bared it a couple centuries more, and more was certainly a thought on his mine. It was strange, that this weird contact between faces seemed more alluring than alcohol. Certainly the act was exciting, though he couldn't really understand why. That was the trouble brewing in his mind for some time now: why? Why after so much time, now? Why did the compulsion to be respectable manifest itself around her? Why did he desire to share food, his bike, his company, and his past to her?

He didn't have any answers. But he did want to find out what they were.

An interruption broke them apart, and Cassus looked at the back of her head. He heard Daiya's laughter, and recalled the first time he was kissed. There hadn't been any anticipation for him, and it happened so suddenly there hadn't been any time to process it. He remembered how hurt and embarrassed his reaction made Daiya. Cassus smiled now, feeling that he had got it right this time, even if hadn't been the one to engage. This time, there were no mismatched objectives.

When Brie shook her head and returned to their shared moment, she would find soft blue eyes fixed on hers.

"I have to look into yours eyes now," Cassus didn't forget the conditions of his dare, and silly or serious he was going to fulfill them. "May I hold your face? I want you to listen to my watch, count the seconds, I won't dare look away."

RTASaOC.png

Objective: Let what happens... happen.
Wearing: Dress
Tags: Daiya Daiya , Hex Hex , Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin , Zephyrr Zephyrr , Zenric Zenric , Makko Vyres Makko Vyres , Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll

That moment of intimate connection between them. Before the ruckuss from their way too tipsy friends. Brie never wanted it to end. She had been nervous as a gungan stuck in a hive of scums on Tatooine, but had taken a totally wild chance so far out of her comfort zone she didn't know what happened, yet in her heart she never wanted to part lips with the handsome and kind bounty hunter boy. It had just... happened, before they were abruptly interrupted and jerked back into reality once more, and Brie being painfully reminded what she just had done. As she turned back to Cassus, her green orbs met with his blue ones and he looked as calm and collected as ever. It seemed that her sudden impulse to lock lips with him hadn't screwed it up, after all! Or, was he being a bounty hunter and hid his real emotions?

"I have to look into yours eyes now," Cassus didn't forget the conditions of his dare, and silly or serious he was going to fulfill them. "May I hold your face? I want you to listen to my watch, count the seconds, I won't dare look away."

The dull light of the apartment concealed most of her blush, but Cassus were definitely close enough to see it despite the low light conditions. Brie's gaze faltered for a short moment, but her face and body stayed as close to him as before, a nervous smile again appeared upon her lips and grew stronger with each passing second that she felt his scent and got carried far far away by those blue eyes. They didn't need to say much, their silent gazes and body languages took care of that, as Brie gave him a nervous nod and thus the approval for him to touch her face if he wished. She met his soft blue gaze with a renewed strenght of her own, smiling bigger of pure relief and happiness as she did, before his hands gently held her face and she heard the watch count the seconds of the dare.

''This is crazy...'' Brie said quietly for just them to hear, as the seconds passed and they enjoyed the moment studying eachothers facial attributes. ''I'm... I'm sorry, but... can I... just...'' she continued, a light titter left her and adjusted herself on the couch, putting one leg under the other. ''... do that, again...?'' It must have sounded pretty funny, instead of saying it out loud. Did you ask it out loud? She wanted to do that again, and it came out just like that.

Just about at the same time the full minute of the dare had passed and before he knew it, Cassus would find lips again kissing his. Lightly at first, as if she were testing the waters. How was it feeling? What was it doing to her, to them? What did it mean? Did she like his lower or upper lip the most? Could she grow accustomed to this? Her curiosity to investigate every single emotion in her body had completely overthrown her incertainty and nervousness.

''You definitely can't drive in this condition...'' she stated plainly, smirking at him during a pause in the kissing. Brie looked over to Daiya, who was almost passed out on the couch, and got an idea. Standing up, Brie took a blanket and tucked around her bestie and leaned in to hug her. ''Uhh, I would never ever ask this if it wasn't an emergency... but uhh, you got a bed to spare for the night? I promise promise nothing is going to happen...!'' Brie pleaded and got some mumbles in return from the almost passed out denonite. However, an eye sleepily opened and winked at her with a faint smile and a nod. Daiya probably knew fully well what was going on. There was more than meets the eye to that girl.

Brie was about to turn back to Cassus, but before she did, the passed out ginger boy laying on the floor caught her attention. It was a pretty sad sight, but in some weird way, he seemed to be at peace as well. Even though they were at each others throats sometimes, she felt for him there on the floor, and therefore took a few seconds to tidy up around him and made sure he also had a blanket over him for the night.

There, the apartment didn't look as a full blown battlefield. Just like the remnants of a minor skirmish. Brie turned around to find her cavalier. If he had not stood up yet, she would offer him a hand. Otherwise, she would most likely find herself close to him again, looking up at him.

''Come on, speeder boy. I want to fall asleep to the sound of your watch, as you lay beside me...'' Brie stated her deep wish and bit her lower lip, before leading Cassus to the borrowed bedroom for the night.

31869-BFA-5-AE4-4-ACE-B58-A-08-F347335-EFB.png

Objective: Think Sober Thoughts!
Tags: Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx

"Yes."

Cassus was surprised by himself and felt his drink had something to do with it. Surely he hadn't had that much, did he? Nonetheless, his uninhibited actions certainly elicited a powerful response in his... his... his what, exactly? Companion? Friend? Plus one? Was he the plus one? More than friend? Not family, Cassus learned girls his age were not receptive to that moniker, and the passion he was receiving now was not befitting the category. It all felt weird to Cassus, but pleasant. He wasn't an idiot. He knew what this meant, but as their faces gently introduced themselves, his rush of emotions made it difficult to parse his experiences into neat packets of information like he was used to. It was something else he could blame on intoxication, as strong as it was or wasn't, and an excuse Brie shared with him. Perhaps with an ulterior motive, who was he to judge?

"Sure," He agreed while catching his breath in the pause. Agreeing, and perhaps not fully understanding the implication of that agreement right away. As she stepped away, he watched her dot over Daiya and Cartri. He smiled and tipped back the rest of his drink. Standing up to meet with Brie, listening to her whispers as she drew closer to him. His heart was pounding despite himself, and pieces were clicking into place.

No, more than a friend. Much more. More than a date. Something new to him entirely. Was it love or something else? Surely not love. He didn't know enough about her. But I want to know about her. It was his turn now for color to fill his features. Almost lost for words, he lets something besides his scrambled thoughts take charge. Reaching out again to now familiar golden locks, he holds her head in place and kisses her forehead.

"That sounds nice." Ignoring the weirdness of sleeping in his closest friend's room with her closest friend, it did sound nice. Part of him felt relaxed enough to sleep, but another didn't want to take his eyes off Brie's face. Perhaps that is how he would fall asleep.

He only hoped that his timid agreeableness hadn't tarnished his earlier facade of confidence.

-FIN-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom