Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private This is Our Beginning Coming to an End [Daiya]

OOC: Discord RP transcribed into posts and Canonized on the Board now that I am out of my little vacation. Standby for Post-Fall...

Cassus arrives at Daiya's residence after their meeting in the Tatt-chat. He decided to arrive earlier than the designated meeting time before Anakin was expected to arrive. He knocks on the door, wearing his usual getup, mask included.

Daiya jumps off the bed, haphazardly straightened in her rush to make the apartment presentable. She had on only a tank top with her shorts, her blanket piled nearby when her apartment's bipolar climate control kicks up a notch. She gets to the door, arranging her hair so it drapes over one shoulder, and then piling it down her back again, before opening the door.

"Oh, where's Anakin?"

"Pet?" She looks around until her eyes settled on the stuffed animal. "Oh, yeah. Isn't he adorable?"

She closes the door and then goes over to sit on the bed, leaning back and grabbing the toy from behind her head. Tossing off the headphones, she cuddles it against her chest.

"Umm, I could eat I guess."

"I wasn't sure what you had, and didn't want to impose any more than usual, so I brought some spices, some fruits, veggies, and a couple of meats from my ship. I figured I could keep my hands busy while we talked. May I borrow your hotplate or should I use my own?"

Daiya giggles for a moment. She's rarely seen Cassus flustered, and it's good to see him off his guard for once. "Uhhh, I guess."

She scoots off the bed and leaves the plushie behind, crossing over to the tiny kitchenette. It's barely big enough to call it that, and she's stacked a few dirty take-out containers there for putting out with the garbage later.

"I meant to take these out..."

"What else would I eat? I'm not really a cook, so I don't use that much."

She shrugs her slender shoulders, suddenly self-conscious again. She clears off the garbage, taking it over to a bag set by the door.

"It makes it too hot in here, too, the landlord never keeps the coolant refilled for the climate systems."

"Uhh, do I want to hear about your childhood?" She giggles nervously, then wryly. "I guess..."

Daiya goes back to sit down, rolling her eyes while Cassus can't see her. She sits on the edge of the bed, pulling the blanket up and over her shoulders, wiggling them to fit snugly into the comfortable pose.

"Go right ahead."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom