Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG To Build a Planet...

Erick Pryde

E
My friends, the time has come.

Since the recent Factory Update, something has been brewing in the back of my head. Binge watching the Expanse, didn't really help. Ceres served as the ultimate example for one of the weirdest Factory subs I have ever wanted to make.

In short, I want to rebuild Cssilia. But not rebuild it.

You see, the debris from Cssilia in theory contains enough raw resources, and a large enough asteroids to create a new bastion for Chiss civilization: New Cssilia. To keep it closer to reality, I want to involve as many corporations, and world building as possible. To extend the project from just a Factory objective. Codex Subs, Corporate Intrigue, Military Contractors taking out pirating Maw elements, the whole shebang.

Considering the Annihilation was a board-spanning event, I'd also like for this to be a board-spanning event. It could potentially lead to a new Techno Union, or the admission en masse of several obscure corp's to Trade Federation membership. It could lead anywhere, and be an amazing experience.

So, what do you say Chaos? Wanna build a Planet?

My friends, the time has come.

Since the recent Factory Update, something has been brewing in the back of my head. Binge watching the Expanse, didn't really help. Ceres served as the ultimate example for one of the weirdest Factory subs I have ever wanted to make.

In short, I want to rebuild Cssilia. But not rebuild it.

You see, the debris from Cssilia in theory contains enough raw resources, and a large enough asteroids to create a new bastion for Chiss civilization: New Cssilia. To keep it closer to reality, I want to involve as many corporations, and world building as possible. To extend the project from just a Factory objective. Codex Subs, Corporate Intrigue, Military Contractors taking out pirating Maw elements, the whole shebang.

Considering the Annihilation was a board-spanning event, I'd also like for this to be a board-spanning event. It could potentially lead to a new Techno Union, or the admission en masse of several obscure corp's to Trade Federation membership. It could lead anywhere, and be an amazing experience.

So, what do you say Chaos? Wanna build a Planet?
Oh!

Ok, two potential options here.
1. Cruk Tuk Cruk Tuk my geonosian and his Katitik Hive could help. No doubt he’d want something for it but, whether land or profit, but the reputation could be useful. Plenty of droids and industry to help, and his hive actually mostly goes by mobile space stations so they’d work well.

2. Fe Tserim Fe Tserim . Not with literally rebuilding the planet. She does medical technology. But is also very good at animal taming and biology. She could be useful for helping repopulate it, mostly with animals, but would be aware of a good amount on plants and she’d have people who were. She probably would want it to be a business matter as well, but also likely is second stage of the process in making it livable while Cruk could help earlier on since his people will build just about anything necessary.

Second King of The Elysium Empire
The Elysium Empire has been working on this for quite some time, we have submissions lined up for a terraformer created by MandalBioEng, owned by Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun , and Veinstein Labs and Innovations, owned by Dr. Veinstein Dr. Veinstein .

We are also have several unfinished planet sub ideas for New Csilla....and we've been hinting at this for a while now...from declaring war on The Sith immediately, to hinting that we will restore Csilla (Last Paragraph)

So while I'm happy to support this via threads, articles, and OOC discussions, I am going to ask that we get a good portion of credit, since we've been working on this for a long while now. I know, I'm greedy.

Erick Pryde

E
The Elysium Empire has been working on this for quite some time, we have submissions lined up for a terraformer created by MandalBioEng, owned by Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun , and Veinstein Labs and Innovations, owned by Dr. Veinstein Dr. Veinstein .

We are also have several unfinished planet sub ideas for New Csilla....and we've been hinting at this for a while now...from declaring war on The Sith immediately, to hinting that we will restore Csilla (Last Paragraph)

So while I'm happy to support this via threads, articles, and OOC discussions, I am going to ask that we get a good portion of credit, since we've been working on this for a long while now. I know, I'm greedy.

Seeing as to how I envision this to be a galaxy-reaching project, I have no such qualms sharing credit. In fact, as an executive I share quite a bit of credit (insert KEK Emoji)

Oh!

Ok, two potential options here.
1. Cruk Tuk Cruk Tuk my geonosian and his Katitik Hive could help. No doubt he’d want something for it but, whether land or profit, but the reputation could be useful. Plenty of droids and industry to help, and his hive actually mostly goes by mobile space stations so they’d work well.

2. Fe Tserim Fe Tserim . Not with literally rebuilding the planet. She does medical technology. But is also very good at animal taming and biology. She could be useful for helping repopulate it, mostly with animals, but would be aware of a good amount on plants and she’d have people who were. She probably would want it to be a business matter as well, but also likely is second stage of the process in making it livable while Cruk could help earlier on since his people will build just about anything necessary.

The More the merrier! It is Christmas afterall!

Very cool

Your financial aid would be welcome.

Thorne

T
You assume the Chiss want a new or replacement Csilla.

You also assume the Chiss want outsider help, as the culture is very highly secretive and strictly isolationist to outsiders - especially now, one would imagine.

Again, non-Chiss making decisions for Chiss. ;)

Imperial Arbiter of the Outer Rim
Dalness Manufacturings will gladly help to rebuild Csilla through any means necessary.

Oocly, we will provide with subs of any kind in this endeavour. Icly, I'm not so sure we will be able to get involved.

Thorne, being the only Chiss to have spoken up on this thread, knowing of the sleepy Chiss community on the board, it's been hard for any non-Chiss to really know if the Chiss want something at all. Until there is an active Chiss group (and I know you want to create one), I don't see an issue in people speaking up to address problems in Chiss Space

Thorne

T
Dalness Manufacturings will gladly help to rebuild Csilla through any means necessary.

Oocly, we will provide with subs of any kind in this endeavour. Icly, I'm not so sure we will be able to get involved.

Thorne, being the only Chiss to have spoken up on this thread, knowing of the sleepy Chiss community on the board, it's been hard for any non-Chiss to really know if the Chiss want something at all. Until there is an active Chiss group (and I know you want to create one), I don't see an issue in people speaking up to address problems in Chiss Space

It sounds like an interesting storyline, and I'm mostly just being sassy, though I think a more expansive method would be to see if a Chiss group forms - and if they do, work with them to make it a campaign or story arc.

Ultimately, go for gold, create to your heart's content, but there's an opportunity to give a Chiss faction - an already difficult group to make work, with a species that can't seem to align itself - a chance to utilize the creation as a bounding point for interest.

Granted, past attempts say an Ascendancy faction doesn't have much interest or staying power, but it could happen.

Until there is an active Chiss group (and I know you want to create one), I don't see an issue in people speaking up to address problems in Chiss Space

Though do I want to make a Chiss faction? Maybe, maybe not. My faction focus nowadays is to make it reliant on the members, since I don't have the energy to push a faction anymore. I'm happy to provide a sandbox, with some neat toys, but it's up to others to help build the castles. And sadly, past experience hasn't really shown that works for Chiss. Alas.

And I don't see a problem, either, about addressing Chiss problems - it would just be nice to see some dedicated Chiss players involved (and not just hardly used alts).

Maybe I'm idealistic. I dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom