Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG To Build a Planet...

Erick Pryde

E
It sounds like an interesting storyline, and I'm mostly just being sassy, though I think a more expansive method would be to see if a Chiss group forms - and if they do, work with them to make it a campaign or story arc.

Ultimately, go for gold, create to your heart's content, but there's an opportunity to give a Chiss faction - an already difficult group to make work, with a species that can't seem to align itself - a chance to utilize the creation as a bounding point for interest.

Granted, past attempts say an Ascendancy faction doesn't have much interest or staying power, but it could happen.

Though do I want to make a Chiss faction? Maybe, maybe not. My faction focus nowadays is to make it reliant on the members, since I don't have the energy to push a faction anymore. I'm happy to provide a sandbox, with some neat toys, but it's up to others to help build the castles. And sadly, past experience hasn't really shown that works for Chiss. Alas.

And I don't see a problem, either, about addressing Chiss problems - it would just be nice to see some dedicated Chiss players involved (and not just hardly used alts).

Maybe I'm idealistic. I dunno.

To be honest, I share your view. A new Chose faction would be great in this climate, but I honestly don't believe an Ascendancy could survive as it did long ago.

I'd be interested in setting up a different type of Chess society, something less rigid than the Great Houses. There's always potential but never interest.

But you're welcome.to represent what's left of the CEDF at the impending meeting. My character has ties to the Chiss from his days in the ZU so feel free to react how you react.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom