Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Thou Shalt Not Suffer an Empire to Live | AoC Invasion of CIS-Held Ryloth & Siskeen | OOC

It seems this was missed by a few writers so I'd like to make sure we're all on the same page - The CIS received the 8 minutes Madalena had given them. The Twi'lek beheading happened in those 8 minutes but this was not us (feel free to think IC it is though, makes for great story!), but the 8 minutes she said were given before they started descending to the planet.

Darth Metus Darth Metus Not doing anything at all? Okay.

Follow up question please.

How are the now opened tunnels making it hotter inside the biodome? Underground is, typically, cooler than above ground. If underground was hotter than above ground it would never have served as a place for the Twi'leks as that would've made it as uninhabitable as parts of the brightlands. There's also lyleks with twi'leks riding coming out of there - which would not be possible if it was as hot as described.

Heatstorms come from above the ground, not from below, as per the wookie.

Anakwor Farlorn Anakwor Farlorn Nope. Even if they do connect to somewhere on the surface, for a heat storm to come from it, means that anything that came out of the tunnels into the city would have already fried. 300-500km/h is fast, but it's not instant, and not feasible in this scenario. Even if it was, if it made it all the way from the explosion site to the viceroy mansion, it means everyone between those two points would be crispy chicken right now as well.

As to wether the dome is hermatically sealed or not, is not up to us. The CIS side has posted that there's a gate with guards on the outside that people use if I'm not mistaken, but as there's no submission for it anywhere, there's not something we can point at and claim to be an indisputable fact.

Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter Enlil Enlil Anakwor Farlorn Anakwor Farlorn

right now, the heat is just rising in the dome. Its sealed typically to protect it from the heat storms that are known to ravage Ryloth’s surface.

we are going off of the story that two large tunnels would start letting in a large amount of heat as one of these storms was approaching from the outside. Acting as if they are an unclosed vent. Perhaps the tunnels were dug deep enough or had places to stop the heat, but as the post was written, that was never described. As such, we could only reasonably assume that it was pipping in heat into the dome.

this will add a bit of tension for a race against time story for the CIS to not only fight back the twilek terrorists, but also close the tunnels in time.

if there are any other questions, I am happy to answer them in my dms. Thank you. :)

Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter

Definitely not!

I was only trying to be kind and make sure it was known that my dms were open, and that I was happy to continue to talk about this new, fun, storyline for the dome. Communication of all types is useful for telling a good, collaborative story. :D

excited to see what y’all come up with! Hope we can provide y’all some more laughs and fun writing as we enter into week 2! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom