Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Thou Shalt Not Suffer an Empire to Live | AoC Invasion of CIS-Held Ryloth & Siskeen | OOC

Strider Garon Strider Garon IDK why I just saw this, apologies on my end.

I'm not sure exactly what direction it would be coming from, only that the heat is rising. I'd give it an hour or so IC until the storm is right above the dome, but with heat that hot, we're already experiencing the effects as you can see. However, with the fissure, the dome is now comprised. So, obviously, everyone is needing plans to not get cooked like fried chicken.

Bravo Ciri Jade Ciri Jade

You honestly did something I didn't even consider. Forget the shutting off the EBS, go after the ryloth network connection she was using. The only thing I'd even did to try and protect again being found was the botnet trick in the first post and against a virus that would only delay not stop it. You have put me into check.

Now I gotta figure out what to do next. *waits patiently for Holt Holt *

There was a little confusion and she sort of deleted it. I was trying to get caught up on some things and was confused about someone saying AoC hacked HNN, and the assumption we all had that cameras were in the room and then her saying only a recorder was there. I guess she thought deleting it would help clear the confusion. Personally I hope she just reposts it. Didn't want to see it gone.

Raven Thystle Raven Thystle

HLS

H
I’m super sorry everyone. I misread a post and caused some confusion. I am hopeful it’s been cleared up now. Thank you for all those who worked hard to help fix my mistake.

Thalia Senn Thalia Senn So I have an idea for my next post in the invasion and seeing your last post has given me a thought to try and coordinate something with you. The SLDF's Regimental combat team on planet is about to arrive at the dome, but most importantly our support battalion and engineer company's are about to try and help seal up the gap as best we can to buy us more time. Would you like to come be a part of this tale as I'm about to implore all combatants in the city for a cease fire while we evacuate all to safety?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom