Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Toph's Criminal Record

Welcome to the Nar Shaddaa Directory. How may I assist you?
/Search: Miraluka Slicers
.....Are you serious? That's like a contradiction. Are you sure that is your search inquiry?
/Yes
....Okay....
Searching..............
Searching........................
Searching...............................
Results Found: 1
Well I'll be. There is one Miraluka Slicer in the galaxy. Retrieving data now. Have a nice day.

Opening Directory file.......

Galactic Penal Record GE83764H3

Frc3bT8.jpg

Name: Toph Graystone
Known Alias:
  • Melon Lord
  • The Blind Bandit
  • Vanellope Von Schweetz
  • Short Round
Known Affiliations:
  • Black Sun
  • The Hutt Cartel
  • The Jedi Order
  • Thieves Guild
  • The Outer Rim Coalition

Species: Miraluka
Sex: Female
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 105 lbs
Eyes: None; Changing color (see enhancements)
Hair: Black
Skin: Pale
Force Sensitive: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Strengths and Weaknesses:
  • Sees in Code (+) - Toph's racial force sight manifested differently, allowing the girl to see and understand digital coding through the force
  • Its all in the Wrist (+) - Toph is an expert in slight of hand.
  • Did I Hit Him? (-) - A drawback to her unique sight is Toph has poor long range depth perception, making her a terrible shot.
  • I'm gonna be sick (-) - Toph hates flying, most of the time becoming violent if forced to get on a ship without being drugged first.
Known Enhancements: Cybernetic Eyes. Toph had realistic eyes implanted to better allow herself to blend into crowds. She also possesses a brain implant that acts as a system shock. If ever unusual brain activity is detected that would suggest under some cyber or force influence it will begin to deliver impulses to the perception center of her brain to induce a return to reality.

Known Crimes:
  • Burglary
  • Tax Evasion
  • Fraud
  • Grand Larceny
  • Vandalism
  • Theft
  • Cyber Terrorism
  • Cyber Warfare
Known Jobs:
66-746: Bank Niro Eleven - Niro 11
67-746: Dressian Kiolsh Merchant Bank - Mygeeto