Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Yuuzhan Vong Empire

Zhaelor Anor

Z
1288-banner-1557975000.png
The Yuuzhan Vong Empire IC Information
"The Force is nothing more than an idea, and the best way to extinguish an idea is to replace it with a better one, such as we bring." - Nas Choka
The time has come for the Yuuzhan Vong Empire to show this galaxy the True Path. Our way worships life, seen as precious and pure, that all mechanical devices that affect it are considered blasphemy.​
Through our living technology, which are gifts from our gods, the Yun'o, we will rid this galaxy of the mechanical plague threatening its very existence. For it is a gift, one provided by the Yun'o, and the Yuuzhan Vong Empire must bring non-adherents into the gods' embrace, to walk and live the True Path...​
And if they do not wish to see our truth, cleanse it of those same infidels.​
1288-logo-1557975000.png

The Yuuzhan Vong Empire OOC Information

The following is a quick rundown of what this group is about, a simplified overview of the species canon, and general questions/answers:​

1. What are the Yuuzhan Vong?
The Yuuzhan Vong are, simplified, a race of religious zealots who hate technology, who seek to convert others away from it, and seek to elevate themselves closer to their gods by altering their physical forms through experimentation and 'escalation ceremony'. They use a caste system, which helps their Empire function and their Supreme Overlord maintain leadership.

They are a very war-like species, and consider all non-adherents to their beliefs to be infidels that require cleansing.

2. What is the Yuuzhan Vong Empire?
The Yuuzhan Vong Empire is the invasion force that has reached this galaxy, having traveled from another, following civil war that devastated the Vong's homeworld. The point of view for the Vong Empire is that this new galaxy has been provided to them by the gods to claim, and to reforge in their beliefs and image, by crusading and crushing all resistance under heel.

As a result, this faction shares the same goals and beliefs.

3. What is the faction's purpose?
The purpose of the Vong Empire is to provide a war-like, aggressive and ultimately 'community shaking' group. Ideally, through amicable OOC planning and plotting, the Vong Empire will clash with other factions and groups, provide opposition and even work toward altering the map game in meaningful ways.

I want the faction to embrace the bizarre nature of the Vong, to develop it and even expand on it. Being a unique species with some interesting ideas and concepts, having such a surprising group present and involved could offer some really interesting RP opportunities!

4. I'm interested; what do we do now?
Right now, the initial plan is to begin translating the Vong canon to the faction. This means castes, ranks, history and biot submissions. This will not be a quick process, and will require some effort from everyone, but RP can also begin immediately.

For RP, the plan is this:

The Vong Empire (this faction) has sent an Intendant Executor [member="Zhaelor Anor"] to establish an advance force that will lay the path for the remainder of the Empire to arrive en masse. This means we as a minor, and small group, will focus on a close knit sequence of plots and arcs, establishing relationships and histories with one another and additional groups/factions.

I have spoken with ORC leadership, and they have given us permission to begin RPing on the Chaos-made New Yuuzhan'tar, where we can cause some disruption, purge some false Yuuzhan Vong pretenders, and bring the True Path to those who have settled into complacency in this new galaxy...

Basically, this Vong Empire is the real deal, and any Vong co-existing in this galaxy are to be re-converted or crushed.

5. And what about the future?
As we increase interest and membership, we will continually assess our situation and activity. If, with enough consistency and member count, we reach a point to establish major, we will. But that is a long term goal; the short term is to get a functioning and interesting core Vong group on Chaos.

Expansion will come as stability does.

1288-logo-1557975000.png

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask here. Also, feel free to join our discord here.​
The Yuuzhan Vong are a complex species, but no question is too small, and answers can be provided for the curious.​
Keep in mind the faction is still developing, but we can do that together if you want to be part of it.

Zhaelor Anor

Z
We are certain that, following an enlightening conversation, you will see things our way.

Zhaelor Anor

Z
[member="Zahori Denko"] Your salvation. Or ruin.

(or opportunity to try something different from the norm)

Zhaelor Anor

Z
Other questions that need answers.

The following is a continuation on answers, but as always if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask:

1. Do I have to be a Yuuzhan Vong?
We understand not every player might want to play a Yuuzhan Vong, so we have sourced counterparts that can also fulfill the requirements:

1. Vongshaped/Vongformed - Individuals (of mixed species) who have been coerced to join the Vong, whether willingly or not.

2. Surge Coral - Become enthralled or slaved to the Vong.

3. The True Way - Swear allegiance to the True Way/True Path, the Vong religion, and become a member of the crusade through body-altering escalation.

4. Vongspawn Virus - Be a victim, or descendant, of the vongspawn virus and become a Vongspawn who has no other choice but to seek out the Vong.

5. Create New Species - Create a species that is loyal to, and follow, the Vong and who has followed them to this galaxy (like the Chazrach)

6. Sympathizer Group - Be part of a group that swears loyalty to the Vong's ideals and willingly joins them to preserve your homeworld (like the Qektoth Confederation or Ho'Din).

If you want to discuss further, don't hesitate to contact [member="Zhaelor Lah"]. Thank you to Tsavong Kraal for supplying this helpful Vong Guide.

2. How would the sympathizer groups work?
Basically, the Vong will have made contact, determined the members of the sympathetic group are against mechanical technology, and would have agreed to leave them alone - while also encouraging members of said group to work alongside the Vong in their pursuit of cleansing the galaxy of manufactured tech, in return for sparing their people/organization/homeworld.

Those who take this route will be given status and rank according to the determination of the Vong leadership.

So while we would ideally like Yuuzhan Vong characters, we won't turn away others who want to be involved as another loyal species.

Zhaelor Anor

Z
[member="Srina Talon"] Your words are accepted, I look forward to showing you the True Path.

[member="Tsaa Choka"] Yes, join us in our crusade, brother. It is time the Yuuzhan Vong returned to claim this promised land.

I N C A P A C I T A T E D
Oh No. We're so scared. I'll deal with you're "Empire" when I finish my own
Unless we settle things. Let's see how I feel after my Rebellion on Cadira.

Zhaelor Anor

Z
[member="Custani Valcho"] You are scared enough to display a facade of bravado, heretic. Cadira, was it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom