Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll be updating the list when I return home from work, which will be around 9pm PST.

If there is anyone that has some comments, questions or concerns about the Val Cluster Campaign, I would like to hear them.

If you're interested in helping flesh out the various planets and systems (as I have a few jotted down on a note pad for submission later tonight) please contact me directly.

I look forward to working with all of you in the coming days to make the Val Cluster Campaign a machine producing story driven threads and site activity.

The List has been updated. If there are any mistakes or changes that need to be made, or additional information added, please let me know. If you'd like to work on and submit a codex entry for one of the Independent Planets of the Western Approach or Southern Expanse, please contact me through messages.

[member="Tanomas Graf"] | [member="Butch Mahan"] | [member="Chalim Vern"] | [member="Myles Vylumnar"] | [member="Yula Knezevic"] | [member="Thom Betna"] | [member="Dean Letham"] | [member="Leo Vandermolen"]

I would gladly accept the help. Just send me a PM with the name of the Independent Planet you'd like to write up and I'll make a note of it so we don't have two or more people working on the same planet.

[member="Kami Meran"]

At this moment its primarily worlds that need submissions.

If you come up with submissions for other Codex entries, such as a species or location, I (or another writer) could incorporate them with their Val Cluster submissions.

If you're more comfortable with Factory Submissions, you could always work on tech submission for the Val Cluster. Or create some NPCs such as Pirates and other Outlaws that the Independent Systems could be dealing with.

[member="Kami Meran"]

For all those involved with the Val Cluster Campaign.

Due to a Medical Scare, coupled with my work beginning to pick up, and a relative coming to stay later in the month, my activity on the site is going to be lessened.

I am still very much dedicated to this Campaign and getting it completed and seeing it off the ground.

I would like to thank you for your understanding in this difficult time.

Update:

While I have returned home from a convention I had attended (which would have been better had I not gotten sick the day before I left for the con), I am still going to be a bit busy.

My mother's surgery was moved up at last minute, and she will be going in tomorrow (while I'll not be able to be there due to work). Which means that my Uncle will be staying with us until Saturday as I'm told.

I will be busy trying to clean up my room and the house a bit for his stay as well as dealing with other minor problems and situations that I'm dealing with. I will in the mean time continue to keep working on the Val Cluster Campaign and getting it ready to begin for those that are still interested in joining.

[member="Darth Manah"]

Your interest in the Val Cluster Campaign is help enough to keep me getting things together. Just knowing that people are interested in this endeavor is more than enough help to keep me pushing forward and forging what I hope will be a months long campaign.

Character Name Involved: Red Cloud
Faction: Acting independently
Siding Interest: Independents? He would probably only be there for the chance of a great hunt. Though he could probably be easily swayed to either side.

The List has been updated and you've been added in the appropriate places.

I am still working on some of the submissions (mainly the planets). Once Val Proxima, Val Iayria, a couple of the Presanus Confederation worlds and some of the Independent worlds are subbed and approved, I'll begin to call back everyone to set up the primary story and get the campaign going.

[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Red Cloud"]
[member="Darlyn Excron"]

Eternalfire-0_zpsw4xqmqcn.png
3 :: 27 :: 17
"Look to my work, said the Voice of Creation... See what my children in arrogance wrought..."
​[member="Llkt'tudrin'wyshd"] | [member="Tanomas Graf"] | [member="Butch Mahan"] | [member="Dax Fyre"] | [member="Kami Meran"] | [member="Lyth Meran"] | [member="Chalim Vern"] | [member="Myles Vylumnar"] | [member="Leo Vandermolen"] | [member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Darlyn Excron"] | [member="Thom Betna"] | [member="Yula Knezevic"] | [member="Dean Letham"] | [member="Velus"] | [member="Red Cloud"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom