Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Val Cluster Campaign is now begun!
The Divine Empress calls for a Crusade of Righteousness to sweep across the Cluster
The President of the Presanus Confederation calls for the destruction of their ancient enemies.
While those worlds that desire to remain Independent and Unaligned shall soon find themselves pushed into the conflict.
Where will you stand?
Do you stand with the Val Reskiea Empire - The Holy Fire
Do you stand with the Presanus Confederation - Presanus Rising
Do you stand with those that seek to remain Independent and Free - Those that stand Alone

[member="Llkt'tudrin'wyshd"] | [member="Tanomas Graf"] | [member="Butch Mahan"] | [member="Dax Fyre"] | [member="Kami Meran"] | [member="Lyth Meran"] | [member="Chalim Vern"] | [member="Myles Vylumnar"] | [member="Leo Vandermolen"] | [member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Darlyn Excron"] | [member="Thom Betna"] | [member="Yula Knezevic"] | [member="Dean Letham"] | [member="Velus"] | [member="Red Cloud"]

For those signed up for the Independent Systems. While there isn't much information on them, or in its introductory campaign post, you are free to place yourselves among the worlds as you see fit; to develop them as you desire to further the story and plot of the overall Campaign. You may even place yourself at the proceedings of the other two sides (in the Holy Fire and Presanus Rising threads) as an outside observer, seeing the potential danger that will soon befall your Independent worlds.

Above all though, as you post as you see fit and desire, remember one thing.

HAVE FUN!

You are welcome to join as you wish. Just take a moment to read the primary post (if you've not done so already) and choose a side that you would like to be on. From there all you need to do is just post in the appropriate opening thread.

[member="Arutha"]

That would depend on the side that you've chosen.

Those supporting the Val Reskiea Empire will be posting in the 'Holy Fire' thread.

Those supporting the Presanus Confederation will be posting in the 'Presanus Rises' thread.

Those supporting the Independent Worlds will be posting in the 'Those that Stand Alone' thread.

These are the set up threads (the first in a series) that lays the foundation for further threads involving the Val Cluster Campaign. The Holy Fire thread is focused on the mustering of forces for the Val Reskiea Empire, where as the Presanus Rises thread does the same for the Presanus Confederation. The Those that Stand Alone thread that focuses on the Independent worlds is left open, permitting those that are supporting the Independent Worlds an open canvas to develop the independent worlds and the reactions and happenings on those worlds in regards to the actions on Val Reskiea and Presanus.

[member="Kami Meran"]

Butch Mahan

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Character Name Involved: @Butch Mahan
Faction: The Solidarity
Siding Interest: Independent Worlds

I'd like to re apply since I first joined, because I recently left the IR and have created a new faction. This time around Me and my faction would like to support the independent worlds that have Religious ties to the Religious Sects within the Solidarity. Kind of a crusade thing, if you wouldn't mind.

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom