Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship "The Vagabond" Heavy Assault Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caedyn Arenais

C
JEQPVhX.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS:
  • Warship: This is a vessel built for combat, designed as a lone patrolling craft with high profile weapons and defensive systems enhanced by Capacitor Overcharges for increased power output and overall damage dealt to hostile craft.
WEAKNESSES:
  • Minimal Hangar Activity: Transports and Troop Dropships are all that are due to come and go, leaving little room for any Starfighters or offensive smaller craft as part of this Cruisers contingent.
  • Passive Aggressive: Though the Vagabond has a range of Military Assets, compared to other vessels built for the sole purpose of War, the ground forces aboard this vessel are considered minimal. Priority has been put into peace-keeping, maximizing space for the resources needed to be delivered to worlds and peoples found to be in need of assistance.
DESCRIPTION
"The Vagabond" has been given this name in memory and honor of WolfMortum WolfMortum ' first owned vessel, for which Caedyn's father had piloted by an employee by the name of Cillian, for many years prior to the establishment of Commenor alongside NPC Treasury NPC Treasury Arenais and her "Free Lady". The former Light Freighter crash landed during an excursion against the One Sith Empire in an engagement with the Galactic Republic, killing the Pilot while Veiere narrowly escaped with his life. There is also some inspiration taken from the "H.A Judiciary", however Caedyn appears to have steered clear of Imperial design.

"I'd rather have it and not need it,
than need it and not have it"
The above quote is perfect for the justification of such a warship bred under the captaincy of a Jedi Knight. The Galaxy have proven time and time again, to be unruly and easily drawn into wars of political controversy and deceit. Beyond the greater tyrannical movements such as the Sith Empire and the former First Order, mere piracy can provide big problems for travelers and merchant vessels being left defenseless, and the wealth of criminality growing in the absence of authority and order. "The Vagabond" has been designed to counter heavy conflict and deter any aggressive vessels, both militant and otherwise, in the defense of persons ill equipped to protect themselves.

Utilizing technological resources within both the Order of the Silver Jedi and The Outer Planets Alliance, House Arenais has developed an intimidating Assault Cruiser, well armed and heavily dependable compared to other variations of destroyer's relative to it's size and make. While not as fast nor as maneuverable as standard destroyers, these aspects are sacrificed in order to capitalize on firepower and defensive armaments and capabilities. Furthermore, the addition of stealth technology has been included in order to target blockades and other such criminal activities while remaining "under the radar".

"The Vagabond" is due to serve as a lone patrol vessel, with direct and encrypted communication lines able to reach out to affiliated organizations and Order's associated with House Arenais and others who are willing to stand in the face of oppression, fighting for a greater future for all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Submission Name: "The Vagabond" Heavy Patrol Cruiser
Link to Submission: Click here.
Reason for Pre-Factory Request: Adding new Crew Submission link and changes required in the description to fit current In-Character events surrounding the vessels whereabouts and purpose.

Submission moved to pre-factory per OP request.

Please remember to add a list of changes when you tag a member of factory staff to move the submission back to love judgement.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Caedyn Arenais

Hello! I'll be your judge today. Very nicely made ship, I really like it! But I found problems:
  • The SJC link is "broken", they are the only closed major faction, so without being member of the faction we can't see their posts. So please make a printscreen from their permission and upload to for example to the imgur and link the picture.
  • This is the same with the Outer Rim Coalition's permission, and their faction's page link also broken.
  • The House Arenais' link is broken, please fix it.
  • The ship is very unbalanced the rating is -4. If you want you can edit it, or leave it.
  • The following links are broken, please fix them:
    • EF-G Eye Laser Turret
    • LLT-18 Harpoon-class General Purpose Warhead Launcher
    • Torrent-class Plasma Energy Torpedo
    • Point Defense Laser Cannons
    • PhenexTurbolasers
    • "Flyswatter" light AA guns
    • Argentum Series Matrix Armor
    • Aura-Class Tractor/Pressor Beam Projector
  • And in the description part the SJO and the OPA links are broken. Please fix them too.

That's all, please let me know, if you edited them.

Caedyn Arenais

C
MANIAC MANIAC

My apologies, I'd forgotten how long it had been since I originally submitted this vessel and all the site changes since! I have fixed all broken links and have rebalanced the Speed and Maneuverability to High, thus requiring a change in weaknesses as well.
Passive Aggressive: Though the Vagabond has a range of Military Assets, compared to other vessels built for the sole purpose of War, the ground forces aboard this vessel are considered minimal. Priority has been put into peace-keeping, maximizing space for the resources needed to be delivered to worlds and peoples found to be in need of assistance.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Caedyn Arenais

Thank you! Weakness is good, the most of the links are good too, except these. You're not updated these yet. Please fix these too:
  • EF-G Eye Laser Turret
  • LLT-18 Harpoon-class General Purpose Warhead Launcher
  • Torrent-class Plasma Energy Torpedo
  • Point Defense Laser Cannons
  • PhenexTurbolasers
  • "Flyswatter" light AA guns
  • Argentum Series Matrix Armor
  • Aura-Class Tractor/Pressor Beam Projector

And please let me know if you're finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom