Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Unifying Force (Jedimoot)

Rosa Gunn

R
Rosa seemed to sit up a little straighter, leaning forward slightly as Veiere's suggestion unfolded before her. A Jedi High Council...she glanced around the room taking each of the faces in in turn before coming back round to Veiere. It was doable. No doubt the first few year would be unsteady and many seat would change, but it was still doable. "I support this idea."

She said softly. "We would need to establish under what circumstances this high council would be called and how much jurisdiction they would have...not to mention who would be grandmaster, because we will need one. When differences arise as they no doubt will, we will need someone who is capable of seeing all sides of the same issue and making a decision when others cannot."

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Silver Jedi: [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Valae Kitra"]
Jedi Allies: [member="Veiere Arenais"] | [member="Romi Jade"] | [member="Rosa Gunn"] | [member="Aela Talith"] | [member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Arisa Yune"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | [member="Garith Organa"] | [member="Rianna Ar'klim-Organa"]
header7.png

A silent look to the mighty Heavensheild, a small nod and then seated. Stephanie had spoken out of place for a Padawan, but she had to say it before she lost the nerve to do so. It sparked the others to view their thoughts; some positive, some negative; all important.

It seemed there was a theme emerging; one that could be dangerous in thinking some Jedi saw themselves as greater as others.

She frowned a little, hoping the swell of damaged pride and suspicious thoughts swirling from the Force around them would die down. It would be heart-breaking to see those on the same side fail to see sense together. Where one would fall, others would soon follow.

However, the hope that a seat of members could be formed was positive. Stephanie nodded, staying quiet, but looking to each of the Jedi to show her support. Something was better than nothing; they were on the same side after all.

Jedi Temple - Gathering Hall
[member="Taeli Raaf"]

She frowned for a moment, glancing at Taeli for a few seconds and remembering Master Rhen's words to her before she'd left for the summit. Her fingers tapped against the table in front of her, and then slowly she opened her mouth to speak.

Aela didn't enjoy being the voice of dissent, but it was something that needed to be done. "This is not something the New Jedi Order can support."

The idea was a grand one of course, and in truth Aela would have liked something like that, but it wasn't realistic. There was half a dozen different orders here, and each one had different views and outlooks. A council that held sway within each of the Orders was simply infeasible, mostly due to those very difference. If a large enough voting block came together it could force one of the Orders into a decision that it did not want, pushing it into something that most of it's members would go against.

That itself would be enough to break any such council.

"We support collaboration, working together, but any entity that takes away from our own sovereignty and ability to make decisions cannot be allowed." That was what had been proposed, in words that were less harsh, but still. A council that 'sways' the Orders in a direction was a Council that pushed its own agendas on them all.

She glanced quietly towards Master Aranis, then spoke again.

"We propose something else." Not a Council, but meeting almost the same goals. "A congregation, a venue for us all to communicate with one another. Each Order sends two representative to reside within, when someone requires assistance the congregation listens, discusses, and each Order sends what aid it can and wills."

Aela paused again, then continued on. "This way no one is forced into a decision their Order would not support, everyone maintains their independence, but communication and assistance still increase among the Jedi."

TJO:
[member="Romi Jade"]
[member="Kahne Porte"]

SJO:
[member="Stephanie Swail"]
[member="Valae Kitra"]
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Alderaan:
[member="Garith Organa"]
[member="Rianna Ar'klim-Organa"]

The Jedi Enclave:
[member="Arisa Yune"]
[member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

Alderaan Temple Delegation -

Not so bad not it wasn't, the pair made their way up the steps Rianna nodded to the guide that met them at the entrance and then they made their way into the meeting.

Here Rianna once again paused as she looked around. So different and yet so familiar. She walked softly while she gazed about until she found a chair that would do well for her as she listened and caught up to what everyone was say.

Well now imagine her surprise as she listened to [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] and then to others that she did not know the name of. So she hoped she was catching on, they wanted to form an alliance with a high council. Interesting. And then another spoke [member="Aela Talith"] this too was an interesting idea. For the moment Rianna needed to be silent and listen.

She often did this allowing others to speak and then when she was sure of what she wanted to say or support she spoke up. Now she could not say that this would also be true of her nephew, [member="Garith Organa"]

[member="Stephanie Swail"] [member="Rosa Gunn"] [member="Arisa Yune"] [member="Valae Kitra"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Kahne Porte"] [member="Romi Jade"] [member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Veiere Arenais"]

Representing: The Deneba Enclave
Delegation: [member="Kahne Porte"], [member="Romi Jade"]

jediseparator.png

Veiere Arenais's brows furrowed at first in response to that of [member="Aela Talith"]'s dismissal of the notion, yet only to listen further to find himself lowering his gaze and exhaling softly in the form of a chuckle to himself, soon glancing aside to his left and to that of [member="Romi Jade"] exchanging glances of similar sentiment. Admittedly they were out of their depth when it came to the larger Jedi Organizations represented within this room, well over twice the size of their own and yet Veiere had felt that the formality in what he had suggested was necessary. Unfortunately it must have sounded as though he sought to take away from their individuality in some manner; their Enclave and small Council upon the world of Deneba never having worked in such a way but to promote cooperation and unity where possible.

He knew that look upon her face, Romi for whom Veiere had trained and worked alongside for a number of years in their service to the Force and the people, she understood and reflected the same sense of surprise and confusion as he might have offered upon the initial moments of hearing this compromise and mistaking it for exactly what they were hoping to achieve here today. Smiling warily to her, he shook his head in brief dismissal, lifting a hand as if to say 'worry not'. While the prospect of collaboration among Order's may not have been entirely new, to do so on this scale of things would take time for some to grow comfortable with; both the Galactic Alliance and the Silver Jedi Order were understandably hesitant, there were much to consider and their territories spanned hundreds of worlds. In all likelihood there would probably be some means of politics in behind it all keeping them from committing on the spot too, such was the way with Government ties; Commenor having taught him all too well.

"The Enclave of Deneba would support this".

He spoke up, announcing his position on the matter in the silence that was offered between the group. Another pair had entered into the conference, to which had given them all pause and allowed for Veiere to respond quickly in support of what he hoped would be the reason they had all come to meet today. He didn't go into any long lectures this time round, no curious speeches or anecdotes of personal volume, leaving the others to speak there mind, offering both those of the Alliance and the Silvers a nod in respect before turning back to [member="Kahne Porte"] and Romi Jade.

There was a challenge in all of this, to speak to the masses all with interests of their own and yet trying to come to them, finding and to emphasize the common ground their all sought to share. Kahne had been rather quiet during the time they had been talking among themselves, Veiere's gaze drawn back to him in the moment to offer an encouraging look before leaning back into his seat and turning to face the rest of the room, looking not with his eyes but rather trying to gauge the emotions of his fellow Council Members to either side through the Force. It wasn't a noticeable study, nothing at all invasive though the hour was moving on and he was curious as to hear or at-least gain an understanding of how they felt everything was proceeding.

TJO:
[member="Romi Jade"]
[member="Kahne Porte"]

SJO:
[member="Valae Kitra"]

NJO/GA:
[member="Taeli Raaf"]
[member="Aela Talith"]
[member="Zark"]

Alderaan:
[member="Garith Organa"]

The Jedi Enclave:
[member="Arisa Yune"]

And thus it had begun, the talking as it were. The Jedi Master sat back as he closed his eyes for those moments but listening attentively and clearly as his own personal use. There were many Jedi orders,factions,alliances and such in the universe today. However but how to get them to work together and listen well that was simply impossible, was it? Kahne had known to have given aid to various factions not all the time but on brief occasions. Such was the way the Jedi operated nowadays. Should an Order come under fire, it was the right of that Jedi to either aid or not depending on their own views. Which Master Taliths's suggestion had so put.

Kahne's eyes opened before as he heard the grand master speak of, while a high council would be effective it would limit assurances within the orders themselves. The Jedi Master wasn't planning on speaking much as this event, as he would let the others speak and hold his tongue until necessary, and luckily it wasn't, until it was.

"Agreed. I agree, with Master Taliths' suggestion. I will support this." Kahne said softly yet enough to where those around would hear him.

TJO:
[member="Romi Jade"]
[member="Veiere Arenais"]

SJO:
[member="Valae Kitra"]

NJO/GA:
[member="Taeli Raaf"]
[member="Aela Talith"]
[member="Zark"]

Alderaan:
[member="Garith Organa"]

The Jedi Enclave:
[member="Arisa Yune"]

Rosa Gunn

R
Rosa pursed her lips at the counter offer. She understood the reasoning behind the denial of such a thing, what with the New Jedi Order's priority being the defence of the Galatic Alliance. A Jedi High Council would split their resources, leaving their precious Alliance vulnerable. She closed her eyes. It was like the Republic and the Jedi Order all over again. She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

"What abut those who are not part of an order?" her question was soft, her eyes fixed on Master Talith.

[SIZE=10.5pt]Watching the various representatives of their respective Jedi orders and enclaves make their cases and state their opinions with a wary eye from where he was seated, Thurion and his fellow Silvers had remained quiet for much of the meeting. His hand stroked his beard in a ponderous fashion as he took in all that was being said. At first he waited for [member="Valae Kitra"] to make her thoughts known to them all on the subject of a so-called congregation, but when it became clear that she had not the words to present to the other delegates, suddenly Thurion slowly rose from him seat. A deep inhale as his cane buried itself into the ground, supporting his weight as he painstakingly stood upright, finding his balance before speaking.[/SIZE]

"Forgive me, friends, for my lack of participation thus far. I am really only here to offer advice and lend my support to the new Grandmaster of the Silver Jedi Order, and I would not deign to make a decision for her," he smiled down at Val where she sat. "I would also ask of your forgiveness for being so bold when I ask: Are more words truly what is needed right now?" He gestured towards [member="Aela Talith"]. "Your idea of this 'congregation', as you put it, would very much entail what we are doing at this very moment, I take it? Representatives from each Jedi group out there gathering to exchange pleasantries and inform the others of their current situations?"

There was a cool, methodical tone to his voice, never intended to offer insult to anyone present. "I am aware, my fellow Jedi, that this conclave is no war council. But the fact remains that for many years now the Silver Jedi have held firm over in the east, offering the often neglected peoples of those regions hope as we took custody of the old Sith worlds in the attempt to rid them of their inherent darkness. Failing that, keeping them out of Sith hands. For years now, we have drawn the ire of every dark force out there - of which there are many - simply because we want to make the world a better place for everyone."

"It is Silver blood that is being spilled in service of the Light every day, spilled because we are the only ones directly opposing the Sith and their off-shoots like the First Order and the Imperials. All their attentions have been aimed at us, and we cannot stand against them all alone." His words became more passionate and authoritarion as he went on, staring them all down. "Should the Silver Jedi fall in the east - if the Sith regain control of Korriban and Dromund Kaas, they'll inevitably turn their eyes towards the Core and the west. They'll pick us apart, one by one, until there is nobody left to defy them. And there will be nobody left to attend these congregations." He raised his cane and rammed it back down into the ground, causing a loud reverberating boom. Then followed a moment of silence.

"Words are no longer enough, my friends. We've tried words many times, and many times they simply fall on deaf ears unwilling to listen," his voice turned soft again. "What we need is action, clear and decisive." He turned to Aela and the other Alliance representatives. "Mobilise your armies and your fleets," he pleaded. "Make these Knights of Ren and Imperials know that they cannot attack one of us without attacking all of us. I realise it is not a decision you have the power to make, but I beg of you: Take these dire words of mine and present them to your superiors." He then turned to those representing the many smaller groups, among them [member="Rosa Gunn"]. "Those of you who lack grand fleets or armies can still hit them where it hurts by striking vital areas and supply lines."

His strength failed him, and he was forced to slump back into his seat. "If we are not prepared to bleed for one another, then what is the point..." He sighed. "I understand that what I propose is not why we all came here, but true unity means we must face our enemies together. That has always been the strength of the Jedi - togetherness and cooperation. At least, it used to be."

header7.png

TJO:
[member="Romi Jade"]
NJO/GA:
[member="Taeli Raaf"]
[member="Aela Talith"]
[member="Zark"]
Alderaan:
[member="Garith Organa"]
The Jedi Enclave:
[member="Arisa Yune"]

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

"This was not my suggestion, Master Thurion." Aela's voice was calm, level.

There was no point in arguing this much. The Silver Jedi were getting hit hard now, but just a few short months ago it had been the Galactic Alliance in the thick of things. Their war with the First Order had been brutal, hard fought, and incredibly damaging. They'd taken more than a few losses both in life and planetary assets. Sure the worlds lost had not been Sullust or Coruscant, but it'd still been a sacrifice of territory, men, and war machines.

To claim the Alliance wasn't already fighting was ludicrous.

"My suggestion of the conclave was one of quick response, not debate." She remained calmed. "The representatives from the Orders would not argue to deliberate about what to do among one another. A faction would request aid, and then aid would be sent by those willing. Whatever they send would be up to them."

She blinked, her face a stone carving. "I know better than most, Master Thurion, what it means to fight the Sith."

Aela did not sound accusing or angry, simply speaking as a matter of fact.

"I fought the One Sith until their death. I fought Mandalorians during their crusade, the Imperials in their rise, the Knights of Ren in their attacks on my government, all of them." Her tone was now more curt. "The Alliance has been fighting them since the day of it's creation. We took back the core and defended it, and have continued to do so. We have lost much in the past months. Ships, soldiers, entire sectors."

"We are not everlasting, Master Thurion, we are not invincible." She of course referred to the war with the First Order once more. The battles there had taken their toll, and most at this table would be well aware of that. "We will, and do send our aid to your cause when we can, where we can."

Her fingers scrunched slightly. "But we cannot open a war on three fronts."

That was suicidal. The Alliance was one of the strongest governments in the galaxy, but so was the First Order. The fact of the matter was they were pressed on three sides. The First Order to the West, the Empire to the East, and the Sith to the North. Fighting them all at once was impossible, even if the others helped.

The young Jedi Master paused for a moment, glancing around the table. Unconsciously her fingers drummed against the table, her heart fluttered in her chest slightly. Her nerves were beginning to fray, anxiousness entering her throat. A part of her felt as though she had no right to be here, no right to speak, but there had been a reason Master Rhen sent her.

"We will continue our fight against the Sith." Aela said finally, her voice softer now. "But we will not open wound after wound and see ourselves bleed to death."

TJO:
[member="Romi Jade"]
[member="Kahne Porte"]

SJO:
[member="Valae Kitra"]

Alderaan:
[member="Garith Organa"]

The Jedi Enclave:
[member="Arisa Yune"]

Coruscant Jedi Temple - Gathering Hall
[member="Aela Talith"]

She reached over from her seat and placed a comforting hand on Aela's shoulder after she got done speaking in response to Thurion's impassioned plea, approving of her words and points she had made.

"Master Talith is correct that it would be suicide to engage in a three front war," she said, equally calm. This was turning out even better than she had hoped. "Thurion, while I can empathize with the Silver Jedi's plight, we're in no state to start launching attacks. We just lost our headquarters on Sullust, and suffered grievous losses in the brief but brutal campaign against the First Order. We need time to rebuild..."

Her voice trailed off, for all intents as though she were reflecting on the losses suffered so rapidly in succession.

"Many of us are tired and need time to recover," she continued. "Aela is right that we've been fighting since the Alliance was created, several of us gathered here even fought against the One Sith during the long years of war that was waged against the Republic before its collapse. I mean no disrespect to your Order, or to anyone here, but the Silver Jedi have known peace far longer than any other faction here. I was there when those religious fanatics and their Sith allies attacked Ziost, and we know the Resurgents were a challenge to the Silver Jedi... but you're only now dealing with issues and attacks, as a government, that many of us have dealt with for far longer."

She took a breath, letting it out slowly.

"We want to help, we really do, but for now... it can only be on an individual level," she said, a sad smile on her lips. "Once we have recovered sufficiently, the Alliance will be back in the fray, the Grand Marshal won't let the darkness engulf the galaxy if he can help it."

SJO: [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Stephanie Swail"] [member="Valae Kitra"]
TJO: [member="Romi Jade"] [member="Kahne Porte"] [member="Veiere Arenais"]
Alderaan: [member="Garith Organa"] [member="Rianna Ar'klim-Organa"]
Enclave: [member="Arisa Yune"] [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

Settling once more in his seat and resting both hands upon the handle of his cane, his eyes never left those of Aela and later Taeli as they replied to his heartfelt request on behalf of the Order he had given his all for over the long years. What they said was about what he expected, that they too have their hardships and are stretched just as thin. There was no denying that Thurion's heart sank upon listening to their condolences, and he cast glances towards both Valae and Stephanie were they sat beside him.

A sigh of defeat escaped him, and he looked back up at the Alliance representatives. "I know," he admitted, nodding to himself. "I did not mean to make it sound like your people have not suffered greatly, Aela. We all owe the Alliance a great deal for their continued efforts against the One Sith, before and after the fall of the Republic, as well as for the support your New Jedi Order has offered us over the years." In spite of his disappointment, he managed a faint but genuine smile towards the two. "Had to at least try, you know?"

Before anyone could pick up where they'd left off where the talks were concerned, Thurion seized the moment to pose a quick question of personal nature, mostly to get away from all the formalities for a second. "How are things, Aela? You were little more than a child last time we met. Now look at you..." His smile grew wider, referring to Aela's visit to Voss years ago. "A Jedi Master in your own right. Your parents must be very proud."

header7.png

TJO:
[member="Romi Jade"]
SJO:
[member="Valae Kitra"]
NJO/GA:
[member="Taeli Raaf"]
[member="Aela Talith"]
[member="Zark"]
Alderaan:
[member="Garith Organa"]
The Jedi Enclave:
[member="Arisa Yune"]
Independent:
[member="Rosa Gunn"]

Rosa Gunn

R
Rosa closed her eyes as Thurion's frustration spilled over. She understood his pain she'd been fighting in wars against the sith since the days of the Emperor Moridin and Grandmaster Teferi. Everyone here had lost something to the dark side. She opened her eyes again as Aella and Taeli spoke up and sighed. They were Alliance before they were Jedi. She was reminded very vividly of the reasons she had left the Order so long ago.

She turned her gaze back to Thurion. "You have my help, now and always Thurion. I'll send what support I can from the Foundation and stand by you in the fight." It wasn't much but it was something and it was all she had to give. "You should, however," she slid her gaze to the Grandmaster of the Silvers. "consider your options, should the Silver Order fall. Where you will go, and how best you can set up the governments to defend themselves without your support. I understand that its a hard thing to think about, but you should prepare for the worst." she managed a sad smile.

"But always hope for the best."

Z3QyIBn.png

After a brief exchange of greetings, Arisa spent no time getting to her seat to observe proceedings. She remained quiet for most of the discussion, simply nodding along and taking notes on her tablet as each delegate spoke. Every so often, she stole a glance at Valae, but would quickly avert her gaze to avoid any awkwardness.

While she had come to the conclave somewhat optimistic, she soon found herself disappointed as the discussion unfolded. The usual talks of establishing committees and promises of only token support. Nothing that would help turn the tide against the Sith and their proxies.

She set down her tablet and straightened up in her seat before speaking her piece. "I will always stand by the Silver Jedi, and my home government is still committed to providing support for as long as the SJO is willing and able to fight."

"...however," she continued, looking over at Thurion and Valae. "I do agree with Master Gunn's sentiment that it's wise to begin to consider contingencies for the worst case scenario. Now in the meantime, perhaps all our organizations could at least come together over the refugee crisis? I'm aware that separately, some of us already have some resettlement operations underway, but I have a new joint initiative in mind to share if you're all willing to humor me for a few minutes. I suppose this could be the first project undertaken by this congregation being proposed, in association with governmental agencies and private organizations."

At the very least, she hoped that every organization could get on board with some humanitarian mission that required no fighting. Then they could all leave the conclave having accomplished something in the way of being productive.

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"] [member="Kahne Porte"] [member="Garith Organa"] [member="Romi Jade"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Rosa Gunn"] [member="Valae Kitra"] [member="Rianna Ar'klim-Organa"] [member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Aela Talith"] [member="Zark"]

Valae sat quietly, silently cursing herself. Sometimes her meek nature got the best of her. Glancing to the side at her apprentice, she was secretly very proud. The young woman had the courage that she herself still needed to find. And as Thurion stood to add to the discussion, she watched with interest. She respected him endlessly, and he had the wisdom and experience that she did not.

She listened to the responses given by the Galactic Alliance representatives with a raised brow. And she offered a respectful nod to Rosa Gunn, letting the woman’s words sink in. Next, she watched as Arisa pledged her support to the Silver Jedi as well. It made her heart swell. While her friend had taken to other projects recently, she was encouraged to know that she would be there in times of need.

Finding her voice, she stood up.

“I have to agree with Master Heavenshield,” She said, nodding. “We have been fighting the dark sided forces for some time now; they have openly attacked our worlds. And we can’t sit back and let it continue this way. That is why we have chosen to fight.” Valae cleared her throat quietly. “We appreciate the support given to us by our allies, and we hope that these bonds may continue to hold strong. Your service to the Silver Jedi and to the light have not gone unnoticed, nor have the struggles you have faced.”

Valae began to wring her hands, and then forced them to clasp gently before her.

“But in the end, this support may not be enough.” Her head bowed for a moment. “We do not intend to let the Order fall, but we do have plans in place.” Valae glanced both to Arisa and Rosa, but for the moment she would not elaborate.

And if they could not come together to strike at the darkness today, perhaps then it would be best to focus on an effort they could all support. She looked forward to hearing more about this initiative that Arisa had mentioned.

TJO:
[member="Romi Jade"]

SJO:

NJO/GA:
[member="Taeli Raaf"]
[member="Aela Talith"]
[member="Zark"]

Alderaan:
[member="Garith Organa"]

The Jedi Enclave:
[member="Arisa Yune"]

Independent:
[member="Rosa Gunn"]

Representing: The Deneba Enclave
Delegation: [member="Kahne Porte"], [member="Romi Jade"]

jAuH3oz.png
"The Order of Deneba will be there to aid in your defense of these attacks, Master Kitra"
Veiere responded first, singling out the Grandmaster of the Silver Jedi Order for his history with their people and his wish to convey whatever little reassurance their might be that he had to give towards their plight; "Every member, no matter their origin who has eyes on Galactic Events of late is aware of your struggle, I'm certain. You may call upon us every time that your borders are invaded and we will bring all the support to defend yours and your worlds that we have at our disposal..." his voice would fade a moment as he considered the obvious emphasis on assisting in their defense, specifically and not going on the attack alongside them.
"As for retaliatory strikes and taking the fight to their territories, as a voice of the Order of Deneba I cannot commit my people to the encouragement violence. It is a choice that each of them as individuals will need to make and later be able to account for..." regardless of the fact that the Fleet of Deneba was nothing more than Star-fighters for private transportation as well as the Praxeum Vessel itself, their lack of armored vessels and machines of war were not the reasons to his decline to support an all out assault against the Sith. His was very much an opinion and believe that offered great controversy among Jedi, that there was as much a place in the Galaxy for the Dark-Side as their was for the Light and these were but two parts to the one natural cycle of the Force. As Jedi, Veiere recognized that there was no avoiding confrontation with those under the influence of Darkness and yet they were not soldiers, they were Peace-Keepers; Mediators. Those of the Deneba Enclave did not believe any good would come of further encouraging war and wiping out the Sith, but more their responsibility in standing warden between those of the Sith and those they sought to oppress. He would not answer Violence with further Violence and such was why to the Defense of the Silver Jedi Order, was all they could promise.
"That said, this is exactly why we need to strengthen relationships here between us all. As a prominent member of the Commenor Systems Alliance, I do have the position to strengthen either side financially. Whether that be through supplying your people in the aftermath of these fights that they might rebuild and continue on, I will do what I can".

Much of the future between the Orders of the Jedi in today's Galaxy would be forced to take each day as they were presented, to more or less play things by ear and see whether or not this would work out for the better interests of all. They were all different, some with similar backgrounds yet different ideals and perspectives, all that had a right to be heard and respected but inevitably wouldn't work were they forced to conform to the same paths.

It was difficult and beneath his exterior calm, Veiere felt a hint of frustration over the reality of all things. If these were simpler times, then this would be a meeting of a single body of Council delegating over one Order, not three watching over all. None the less, it would have to be enough as the point had been made, the time for talk was coming to a close and emotions were high at the mention of the Northern Territories efforts recently.

"Are we in agreement then...-Or are there further troubles that would have us from confirming this United Front?"

TJO:
[member="Romi Jade"]
[member="Kahne Porte"]

SJO:
[member="Valae Kitra"]

NJO/GA:
[member="Taeli Raaf"]
[member="Aela Talith"]
[member="Zark"]

Alderaan:
[member="Garith Organa"]

The Jedi Enclave:
[member="Arisa Yune"]

Independent:
[member="Rosa Gunn"]

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Silver Jedi: [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Valae Kitra"]
Jedi Allies: [member="Veiere Arenais"] | [member="Romi Jade"] | [member="Rosa Gunn"] | [member="Aela Talith"] | [member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Arisa Yune"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | [member="Garith Organa"] | [member="Rianna Ar'klim-Organa"]
header7.png

Looking from face to face, there was little here that the position of a Padawan such as Stephanie could provide.

She knew how hard it was, but when the time came, the ones who wanted to step up would. Those who would not, simply would not. That was the way.

Wanting to speak, she felt she had already said too much, so simply nodded in affirmation to Master Arenais, with a glance to her own Masters to cement it.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

She inclined her head. "Things are well Master Heavenshield."

Aela gave the older man a warm smile. She remembered the meeting well of course, though right now was hardly the time to talk about pleasantries. She appreciated the thought, more than Thurion could ever know, but right now they had to focus on the task ahead.

"Perhaps after the meeting concludes we can talk at length." She didn't want to dismiss the former Grandmaster out of hand of course.

Her smile was quickly turned to a more stern expression as she looked at everyone else in the room. The meeting was winding down now, and it seemed that most everyone at least agreed on the creation of a conclave. It wasn't unification, it wasn't a council, but it would at the very least allow everyone to communicate better. The step was a small one, but would hopefully lead towards greater things in the future. The Jedi Master shifted in her chair, then addressed everyone.

"I believe if everyone is in agreement..." She trailed off. "That will conclude this meeting."

Aela wasn't being rude, simply matter of fact. She wanted things laid out in concrete so more debate did not change the progress that they had already made. "The Alliance will be happy to begin the hosting of an embassy. Allow everyone a place to land their feet."

Before they found a more permanent location.

TJO:
[member="Romi Jade"]
[member="Kahne Porte"]

SJO:
[member="Valae Kitra"]

Alderaan:
[member="Garith Organa"]

The Jedi Enclave:
[member="Arisa Yune"]

Rianna had been extremely quiet during all of this. This was not a new discussion whenever Jedi from different orders were gathered in a room differences arose. That as one reason the Silver jedi were born if her memory served. It was perhaps the reason all the other orders were born. Born out of need to meet what Jedi felt like they were missing.

She folded her hands placing them on her lap as she had long been taught when contemplating her words. There was great passion in this room. They all believed in what they said, and were genuine in their offers.

Rianna felt a deep cold in her frame and longed for a hot cup of tea right now to comfort her in her thoughts and ease the chill.

She had to consider all things, The Alderaan temple is small in size and its membership. They saw themselves more as the retreat from war. This however would not really help the others. Perhaps she was too old for things. Maybe her nephew was better suited but he had grown silent in thought and words. So that left it upon her to say something anything and have it have value to those present.

In a soft voice she spoke up, "I have seen many forms of darkness come and go over my lifetime. It is the cycle life it comes and it goes. The Alderaan temple is small built mostly for contemplation and teaching healers that wished such training. We will always send help when we can, but I cannot commit warriors to a battle either. But in all other things I would say we are united."

She had said hardly nothing during this meeting as in any meeting so perhaps her here at the end would linger if only for a few moments. She was ready to go home her family was waiting.

TJO:

[member="Romi Jade"]
[member="Kahne Porte"]

SJO:
[member="Valae Kitra"]

Alderaan:
[member="Garith Organa"]

The Jedi Enclave:
[member="Arisa Yune"]