Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Ukatis Harvest Festival

Atp8MfG.png

Merlyn Ambrozius Merlyn Ambrozius | OPEN

4XjHmkg.png

Cora's gaze drifted over the buzzing crowd to the puppet show taking place across the midway, wondering if the back of a blonde head in the audience was a certain Giselle Dune . Any spoken words from the performance had been drowned out—if there were any to begin with—but the story being told was more visual than anything.

Her lips pursed as the cartoonish doll of her husband—who she privately despised—chased a blonde-stringed muppet across the stage. Puppet shows were well known to incorporate such themes, often mocking the endless scandals and rumors surrounding nobility. It was all in good fun. It was in better fun when the marionette vaguely resembling herself gave "Horatio" a solid whack with an even larger stick.

The laughter erupting from the audience made her feel a little lighter, and she smiled faintly from one corner of her mouth.

"It's been a while since I've heard someone order their entourage to have fun,"
"Although, perhaps you should have kept the guards. Some collectors might kill for a misprinted Noble figurine."

Blinking, Cora pulled her attention away from the pageant and towards the voice who'd spoken to her. At least her senior by a decade, she appraised the scruffy redhead with a discerning gaze, ignoring the lingering glances from passers by.

"Oh?"

Unfurling her fingers that had inadvertently clenched around the plastic toy, she squinted at misprint Valery.

"I fear Master Noble would be very cross to see such a….grievous error in her depiction."

Cora's heart sank deep into her stomach at the mention of Valery Noble Valery Noble . Her former Master had been like a second mother to her, and she deeply regretted being unable to finish her training. She missed the entire Noble family, really—Valery, Kahlil, Vera, the triplets, and Bee.

The voidstone wedding ring numbed her from the general flow of the Force, but the gathering of so many Jedi in one area enabled her to pick up on faint trickles. She'd sensed pinpricks of light from the stranger before her. Some familiar, some distant.

A brow quirked upwards as the man purchased a Ginko Pop of...herself? Goodness. The Princess didn't remember giving her permission for that. It seemed that her permission was not a necessity for many things.

"Another misprint," She scoffed. "My eyes are a much lighter shade of blue. The ones on that figurine are more…seaglass."

Honestly, could these people get nothing right?
1n3VDiJ.png

A little ways down, the crowd parted for the crew of Finley Dawson –largely because most Ukatians had never seen anything quite like a Wookiee in the flesh. Similarly, the alien features of Loomi Loomi and Ko Vuto Ko Vuto would garner quick glances, or lingering stares from children. The Ukatians were not uneasy, but simply curious about their new guests.

The sharply dressed Liin Terallo Liin Terallo , Desric Terassi Desric Terassi and Thania Petrui Thania Petrui would draw eyes as well. Though Ukatians in the capital dressed to more modern galactic standards, the rural farmers and milkmaids that attended the festival were far more folksy in their attire. Still, the off-worlders would be treated with festive hospitality. They seemed to be drawn to the Racyon kits, and the little creatures in turn chittered happily with the attention.

Cora's focus shifted back to the man beside her as he tucked the doll away. Over his shoulder, she spied a pair of royal guards keeping an eye on the situation from several stalls down.

Given his purchase, he seemed to know who she was already.

"Are you a Jedi...?" she trailed, leaving space for an introduction if he wished to fill in the silence that followed.

The Princess pinned a pleasant smile to her face, dipping her head in greeting to those who offered her a bow or curtsy as they moved past.

Last edited:

DeadpoolMLP

Too many characters, I have
The Cathar paused as she her senses extended around the crowd. It was something she'd yet to really learn to control, as the force flowed through her. Going from the Imperial era, where those strong in the force hid their talents to a day and age where those talents were practically flaunted overwhelmed the Cathar slightly. Both Valery Noble Valery Noble and Amani Serys Amani Serys were here. That changed things, her new teacher and a master of the temple...

She stood up a little straighter at the feeling. Spoke a little clearer. She'd have to go find them at some point. But, that was a matter for later. For now, she wanted a pet, even if her tone was a bit more formal now. She approached the shopkeep, offering a soft smile.
"How much for one of the kits?"

As she approached, she felt Master Noble approach the same vendor. Maybe that meeting would be sooner rather than later...

Giselle Dune

G
4XjHmkg.png

Wearing: xxx
Tags: Liin Terallo Liin Terallo

The puppet prince, thoroughly beaten by his bride, fell on his knees and begged for mercy. Funny as it was, the show couldn't just end on that note. A panel in the backdrop opened and in strutted their red-faced, three-eyed king, who gave the princess a solid kick to the rear. The blow evidently dislodged something, for as she fell over, a baby puppet unexpectedly popped out from underneath her voluminous skirts. Despite the prince stamping his feet in protest, pantomiming his doubts over the child's legitimacy, the king just shrugged and plopped a gold foil crown atop the head of the little wooden dauphin.

As the curtains fell amid loud laughter, Giselle stood up and went in search of more entertainment. Along the way she bumped into a woman who was very clearly trying to look inconspicuous behind a fan. "Excuse me," Giselle said. But then curiosity got the better of her. "Are you hiding from someone?" she asked bluntly.

4XjHmkg.png

Ukatis Harvest Festival
- Amani Serys Amani Serys - @Open -

"I'm trying!"

Count Alicio Organa, Senator of Alderaan, Cousin to the Crown Queen of the Great Houses of Alderaan, did a funny little dance in the middle of the street to get his daughter's attention. Trying to hold his datapad steady in his hands, he hopped from foot to foot, swaying his body as if the movement would entice Liana to look his way. Sadly, she seemed unimpressed by her father's antics.

Which wasn't to be said for the other folks around. Sure, he was dressed down today, in simple, breathable blacks. And sure, he wasn't a celebrity face here, like he and Amani would be in other sectors of the Alliance. But an off-worlder dancing to get his baby's attention was still quite the sight to see.

But it wasn't working. Which meant it was time for drastic measures.

"I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice," Alicio cautioned darkly, giving Lia one final warning, before walking over to the pram, tousling August's raven hair to keep his spirits up, and procuring a mystery item from their bag of supplies.

Returning to his position, Alicio cooed out, "Liana~! Look who I have!" He revealed the item; a dark grey stuffed thranta. He waved it around Liana's face, as if it were flying, and even bumped it into Amani's cheek, before he left it balanced on his head. His gambit seemed to work, as Lia's attention was fully on her favorite toy. She reached out towards it, releasing an open-mouthed squeal.

He snapped the picture, checking it with the thranta still perched on his head. "Got it," he said, triumphant.

4XjHmkg.png

Tag: Loomi Loomi | OPEN

Z9U36lL.png

To the Kel Dor padawan, fitting in would pretty much never be an option for him unless he was on his homeworld. Even among the Jedi he felt like he stood out even when he dressed about as un-unique as possible. His head would still be bumpy, hands clawed, and face covered. Maybe one day he could get his hands on a holographic disguise kit. But those things didn’t bother him as much as the practical problems that arose from wearing a bath mask all day. Which were things he has just gotten used to at this point.

However, Ko’s body suddenly flinched as he heard Loomi squeaked. Glancing at her he asked, “Woah, are you alright?-” But soon enough he found out what had surprised her. Looking down and seeing one of the local varmints scuttling away from her. He’d noticed one of them in the marketplace earlier. Ko started to wonder if the community here had some sort of infestation.

He then looked down to his Godoan friend as she gave him a rather odd look followed by some odd words. Ko then raised a brow.
“Well I wouldn’t want you kicking the bucket over something like that. But uh…” He paused for a moment and looked over to where the creature scampered off to before asking. “... Why though?” Maybe Ko was just oblivious to the cuteness of the Raycons. Possibly seeing them as just trouble some little wild life.

4XjHmkg.png

<Her approach was not a coincidence,> Cadence noted through their mental link, even as Desric flashed the newcomer a warm smile. "You may be onto something. I hear certain breeds are popular with the local nobility."

<The name checks out; she may be SIA. I'll see what the data trawlers have on her.>

SIA? On Ukatis? Fair enough, given the planet's shaky entrance into the Alliance. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am Desric of House Terassi." He felt a lot more comfortable conversing with her than the locals - he considered himself a people person par excellence, but 'the rustics' were a bit outside his comfort zone.

"What brings you to Ukatis, Thania?"

He doubted she came all this way to flirt with him, but who knows?

4XjHmkg.png

Tags: Amani Serys Amani Serys | Alicio Organa Alicio Organa
Kara hadn’t been around when everything had gone down with Cora’s engagement party. Only heard stories of what had gone down, and knew things had gotten heated during it. Ultimately though, the now former Padawan was married to the Prince, and life had moved on.

News of Ukatis Harvest Festival had reached Kara’s ears, and hadn’t taken much time to decide on attending. Between training, raising her son, and her odd adventure here and there off-world, it was about time she took some time to simply relax. And of course, bringing Cassius along with her.

No longer was he that little baby that Kara could easily hold in her hands without issue. Having recently celebrated his first birthday, Cass was now sporting a healthy head of blond hair, and even more talkative now.

Kara smiled as she walked through the market streets, her son cuddled against her chest as his eyes danced across the numerous attractions they passed by.

Turning a corner, the blonde Padawan caught sight of the Organa’s attempting to take a photo. Kara couldn’t help but laugh lightly, watching as the new parents tried to grab their daughter’s attention. The image of Alicio dancing in the middle of the street was a sight Kara wasn’t soon to forget.

And incredibly sweet and adorable sight.

I thought I had my hands full with one child, but it looks like you’ve both had your work cut out for you.” She spoke up as she approached the Organas. Kara greeted them with a warm smile. “Amani, Alicio, it’s good to see you both.” She adjusted slightly, bouncing Cassius in her arms a little to grab his attention. “Cass, do you want to say hi to the Organas?

It took a couple more small bounces, and Kara readjusting her positioning, but the blond boy finally looked their way, his eyes sparkling with recognition and curiosity.

Hello~

Finley Dawson | Open

Perched in front of a dart throwing game, a young teenage girl pouted. She wasn't having any luck.

"Careful!" Yelped the middle-aged man working the stall as he scampered out of the path of a wayward projectile. The dart sailed over his bald head and embedded itself into the wooden side beam, a far cry from the targets pinned to front of the board.

"Sorry!" Fantine cringed, wringing her hands in apology before placing them on her hips. "But this game must be rigged!" She insisted, her mood having changed sharply. Nevertheless, she slapped another few credits onto the counter.

"One more round!"

Her eyes roved longing over the large red racyon plush that dangled from the ceiling as a prize.

"Miss Fantine! Oh, where have you run off to now?"

The girl stiffened, eyes wide as a familiar voice carried over the din of the festival. She cringed, grabbed her credits, and scampered away from the game before the governess could find her. Really, she was too old to have a nanny!

As she bolted through the crowd, Fantine struggled to shove the credits back into the small clutch she'd brought along. Predictably, she ended up smacking face-first into a fellow festival-goer before stumbling back.

"Hey! Watch where you're—oh."

Shaking away the daze, the lecture died in her throat when she looked up to see the (stationary) person she'd run into. A cute guy.

"H-hiii…" She drawled awkwardly, twining a finger around one of her dark curls and batting her eyes girlishly up at Finley Dawson . A crimson flush spread over her cheeks as she giggled.

The fact that he was with a woman, a droid, and a very tall, very hairy man went completely ignored for now.

"I'm Tina."

Kahlil_Div2.png

"I think we will. I hope it's just Cora we see, though. I'd hate to cause another problem."

Vera, Valery, the triplets, they were all having fun here. It brought a smile to his face, but it never quite reached his eyes. The people here were happy, he could see it everywhere. And yet, part of him wasn't alright with this. And he wouldn't be. How it was left the last time they were here, he wasn't sure he'd ever feel comfortable on Ukatis. He knew just how vindictive corrupt nobility could be.

"But games and plushies, that sounds like fun. Let's go see what this stall has to offer?"

Valery Noble Valery Noble

I continue to fan myself lightly as I move through the various booths. Some of the merchants ask me about which color is my favorite and I can only respond that I love all of them. Telling people that I cannot see colors tends to derive pity from them more than anything else. And I do not need that right now. I cannot have displays of pity for Eidan to see.

My head guard steps in close as a lady nearly bumps into me. I stand my ground however, giving him a sign that there is no need to act just yet.

I raise my left eyebrow as a surprising question is posed to me. "In a manner of speaking," I respond. Would I not long to send my guards or others after Eiden to chase him away? Oh but that would only bring about more trouble when I get back to New Cov. And I cannot have that. At some point during this visit the man is sure to speak to me. My skin just crawls at the thought of it.

I clear my throat as I realize that I am keeping the lady hanging with my previous response. "I am certain that there are many wonderous delights here well suited for distractions. I am Miss Liin Terallo, Junior Board Member of the New Cov Biomolecule Company. And you are?"

Tag: Giselle Dune

Giselle Dune

G
The woman acknowledged that she was hiding, but was reluctant to talk about it. Figures. "Well, if they tracked you all the way out here, they must really be after you," Giselle remarked, popping a piece of chocolate into her mouth.

"Lady Giselle Dune," she introduced herself with a little curtsy, unbothered by the lengthy pause in conversation. She raised another chocolate to her lips, but before eating it she asked, "What's a biomolecule?"

Liin Terallo Liin Terallo

4XjHmkg.png

Tag: Open

"Hey boss, watch this!"

Minerva her head just in time to see Gakot throw a Ukatian hatchet at a makeshift dart board placed upon a wooden stall. The blade struck dead center and several Talon commandos cheered at their Klantooian comrade's success. As for the Mandalorian she simply smirked and clapped a few times.

"Impressive as always Gakot. Guess you weren't busy getting drunk all the time when you were still a pirate."

Gakot bellowed out a chuckle before shrugging. "Well I wasn't drunk…half of the time."

That comment earned some more laughter among the group and their commander rolled her eyes. They were mostly wearing civilian clothings since they were on leave. Except for Minerva who kept wearing her armor saved for the helmet that was attached to the hip. She looked out to the other stalls, noting some familiar Jedi among countless strangers but decided not to bother them.

While some of the commandos were making bets among themselves for the ax throw Minerva glanced around further at the village. Very quaint she thought. In all honesty Minerva didn't think she would ever set foot on this world yet she was here. The warrior glanced down at the pavement, having some conflicted feelings about it.

I nearly died here and it wasn't even in combat. All caused by some stubborn isolationists who rather starve their people than accept foreign aid. As that was happening nobles were stuffing themselves at some ball miles away.

Closing both eyes Minerva squeezed her right fist momentarily. Just as she did so little footsteps were approaching from behind. Eyes opened again Minerva twisted to the side, noting a trio of children, two girls and one boy stared wide eyed at her.

Suddenly feeling awkward the lieutenant quickly cleared her throat.

"Uh hello…there."

"Are you a knight?"

The brown haired boy asked, catching Minerva off guard as she blinked.

"What?"

"A knight. Warriors who fight in armor while riding gloriously into battle."

"But Tyell she doesn't have a mount." One of the girls with blond hair pigtails.

Biting his lips, at offense, Tyell retorted. "Well she's still wearing armor so that counts Wendi! I know these things better than you at least."

"No you don't!" Wendi fired back, now red in the face, pointing at Minerva. "She's with these foreigners that probably makes her one too."

Deciding to intervene, Minerva got down on one knee and said with raised hands.

"Hey calm down, I'll answer the question. No, I'm not a knight but you're right about me being a warrior. My people are called Mandalorians."

Wendi, Tyell and their silent friend looked confused.

"Mando-lories?" Tyell tried to repeat the word while the armored woman suppressed the urge to laugh.

"Mandos will do just fine for now, don't worry. My name is Minerva and yes I'm not from your world. Still it's an honor to meet all three of you."
Bowing their heads collectively in respect for the pigtailed girl replied.

"Welcome to our town I'm Wendi. This is Adra and the big mouth over there is Tyell."

She pointed at the others.

"Hey!" The boy exclaimed but Minerva nodded.

"Don’t argue kids. Let's make a deal. You tell me where to find some good treats and I explain what Mandos are exactly."

Arda, a dark skinned girl in a red dress beamed, nodding in agreement.

"My mom is selling apple dumplings nearby. We can go there."

Minerva smiled and got up before giving Gakot nearby a silent signal that he is in charge of the team for now. Arda took a hold of her right hand and led through the crowd as Tyell and Wendi, arguing with one another follow along.

Last edited:
Oh she has no idea what he is after. I do not respond to her comment straight away for there is no easy answer to give. Not to mention the lady is a complete stranger. There is much to be cautious about.

I dip my head in acknowledgement as she introduces herself while eating. "Lovely to meet you Lady Dune." I gesture for her to follow me as I slip out of the booth so as not to impede others from looking to purchase the wares. "Biomolecules are wonderous natural components that have a variety of uses ranging from medicinal to construction to military. They can only be found on New Cov and cannot be synthasized anywhere else. It is in a way a double-edged sword, and a very expensive one at that."

Not everyone can afford it.

Tag: Giselle Dune

Ukatis
Inanna Harth Inanna Harth - Open
4XjHmkg.png

"Elfangor is Mommy's pet,"

Cato would have rejected the notion, but candy spoke louder than words ever could, and thus it was unneeded. The toddler stuffed her face, immediately getting it sticky with sugary film. Her father winced, "You're welcome." She grinned broadly at him with similarly coated teeth.

Inanna stepped in and gave him a kiss, which made him smile in return, "I got… this," He pulled out a paper tray, which had some kind of fried dough, covered in custard and slices of endemic fruits, "I have no idea what's in it, but it looks like a heart attack waiting to happen," Cato shrugged, "Wanna split?"

4XjHmkg.png

UKATIS | MARKETPLACE | AXE THROWING STALL

Last time Ukatis had been a topic of conversation within the SIA, it had been because of The New Jedi Order's less than savoury decorum at the engagement party of Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania . Task Force Null's agent Dominik Borra Dominik Borra had given a report of behaviours that M documented as something to keep an eye on, emphasizing that allies of The Alliance are not to threaten newfound political relationships. This report had been forwarded to Null agents at the announcement of Ukatis' festival, with an invitation to attend.

A scandal where Force-users interloped and influenced politicians negatively was the last thing The Alliance needed as they recovered from years of a Force-born hyperspace war.

Thus, Null's operatives were deployed into the crowd. Harmless, observant, and not acknowledging one another. They were simply as festive and eager to participate in the reverie as any of the citizens. Any Jedi that she'd be seen fraternizing with would be documented as an interview or pre-emptive moderation.

Or, if she could help it, strictly off the record altogether.

She'd spent enough time playing with and cooing over the raycons, and insisting she tasted yet another variation of apple tarts, that she reckoned a bit of a random interaction wouldn't be overly scrutinized. Or even noticed. But maybe she was also overthinking it, and maybe the agents weren't watching one another, and were actually focused on the royal family and the Jedi in proximity.

Cordé was definitely watching the Jedi. A Jedi. They'd made eyes about three or four stalls earlier — wherever the little action figurines had been — and she'd been so obviously furtive that nothing other than the one glance had been even close to allowed to happen. More and more minutes passed until she established that she was too in her head and asked for two dumplings.

The pastries were perfectly palm-sized, and too hot to bite into straightaway. Which was fine. The time it took to navigate through the crowds and tap Sion on the shoulder gave the foodstuffs time to cool.

"Hi," She offered up the dumplings as both a peace offering and the smallest possible gesture of her eternal gratitude with his patience. "Have you been here long?"

Next to them, a Ukatin cheered and boasted — proudly pointing to their bulls eye their axe had lodged into. Their friends clapped and laughed. Cordé side stepped, using the dumplings as bait to lure Sion a bit more from the immediate space of the activity.

4XjHmkg.png

Ukatis
Tags: Ko Vuto Ko Vuto

Loomi_divider.png

Dress

“... Why though?”

Loomi frowned at the question, cocking her head ever so slightly. Wasn't it obvious?

"They're cute, I guess," she shrugged, "And that stall over there had a few domesticated ones, so I figured... Y'know..."

Her focus drifted as she became more aware of her surroundings in that moment. More and more it seemed that passing civilians became passing glances. There seemed to be no malicious intention, but the realization that more people were watching from afar than she initially realized made Loomi's skin crawl. The racyon dilemma seemed to slip from her mind.

"Ko," the Godoan whispered. "There's... people staring. A lot."

Being in the company of her friends wasn't as reassuring as she had first thought, even if it did help. More and more the urge to hide away somewhere began to rise up from within her chest.

Ukatis
Alicio Organa Alicio Organa - Kara Jade Kara Jade - Open
4XjHmkg.png

Alicio made quite the fool out himself, dancing about in the middle of the common space for Liana's attention. The sight was enough to make his wife cackle and snort, but unfortunately that only made his daughter even more enraptured by Amani.

The Count was forced to take extreme measures. After placating August for a moment, he revealed the coup de grace — A stuffed thranta toy. Liana's favorite. She gleefully drew all her focus towards the plushie, now sat atop Alicio's head, lining them up for the snapshot.

"Got it,"

Amani pumped her fist, "Nice job, Lia. You're a natural," She then smirked at her husband, "Not so bad yourself, dear," One check of the reel proved as much. Amani felt her heart flutter as the memory already began to ingrain in her mind. She gave Alicio a peck on the cheek to affirm his success.

I thought I had my hands full with one child, but it looks like you’ve both had your work cut out for you.

The mirialan's gaze shot over to the sound of a familiar voice. "Kara~" She smiled broadly, "And Cass. Likewise. It's been a while." The young boy turned and offered them a greeting, to which Amani waggled her fingers, "Hello to you too! He's growing up fast." Lia stared at Cass blankly, still far too young to be forming words of her own.

"This is Liana. And that-" She gestured over to the boy, "Is August." At the sound of his name, he jostled in excitement. "What have you two been up to?"

DeadpoolMLP

Too many characters, I have
After getting her kit, Jonyna seemed in high spirits.

That was, until she spotted something in the corner of her eye, approaching the same stall she had been at.

A Mandalorian...

She felt her skin crawl. Her breath sharpened, and her mind went into fight mode. She had to take a moment to stop. No. Not here...

She scanned the crowd for literally anything else to focus on. She wasn't going to look like a fool in front of Valery Noble Valery Noble or her teacher Amani Serys Amani Serys and start a fight. But the stories her mother told her, the stories Sylvar had told her. They crawled into the back of her mind. The kit in her arms seemed to sense it, as he seemed to chitter in distress at her new mother's own distress. She finally spotted something she could focus on. Loomi Loomi , the padawan she had helped back at the bar. She only slightly pushed through the crowd to get towards her and the Kel Dor next to her, keeping the kit close to her as a sort of sensory item, holding it softly. She just needed to get away from the armored figure. Away before her instincts overtook her sense of reason and made her feel like a predator backed into a corner...

Last edited:

4XjHmkg.png

Ukatis
Tags: Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad

Fish_Mando_Junk_Saber_Divider.png

"...So the blockade was run by the Jedi Padawan Jolee Bindo and her allies, bringing relief to the planet whilst under the thumb of tyrannical rule."

Zel sat on a stool, a flower crown perched atop his domed helmet. In his hands he clutched a hallikset, hand carved by one of the vendors at the festival. Younger children had gathered around, listening to the Mandalorian recount some of the history of their planet.

"Unfortunately, the specifics of such an operation have been lost to time," the Blubreen lamented. "It was, after all, nearly five thousand years ago. It is inevitable that even great tales of heroes are reduced to fragments. Perhaps one day a clearer picture will surface, buried in a time capsule waiting to be unearthed."

"Do you have any stories of your home?" one of the children asked.

"Certainly," Zel nodded, his tone rather upbeat. "There are many tales that root the history of my people. None, of course, are more prolific than the Dha Werda Verda. I can recount a little if my memory serves me well."

The Mandalorian took a moment to clear his throat before strumming at the strings of his newly purchased instrument.

"Booten wooten lanlock vootem / Al a sinkee dunken pooten / Achta werda verda roll / Poonka dunkee loten cho.

Leeber soong whar tung tach picta / Manner manner migta richta / Schelecht varn toom-soing pa ho-grunten / Gersh ve dala funken mimpa / Droit! / To Gropen wettkampf Zunken!"

"Ehem," Zel coughed, "Sorry, It seems my windpipes are rustier than I had once imagined. The art of recounting epics through chorus is not an art many uphold these days. The tale is that of a battle, one between my cultural ancestors and the ancient people who would become the modern Coruscanti, a conflict which ultimately set those proto-Mandalorians wayward in search of a new home. It would be a loss that birthed a creed unmatched for thousands of years, one which carried the embers of future struggles that shaped the history of our modern era. That, I'm afraid, is a tale best left for some other day. As much as I like to recount on the past, there's a festival I'd like to see the rest of. It is not to often I have the chance to document customs of the places I visit, at least not seasonal ones."

Zel stood, bidding the Ukatin youth farewell before setting off into the festival once more, his hallikset now stowed on his back. It wasn't long before, in the corner of his visor, the Blubreen caught sight of a familiar shaped helmet. It was worn by a woman who's armor seemed battle hardened, tailing a gaggle of local children.

"Su cuy'gar, vod!" he called out, "I didn't expect to see a sister of the creed here. You wouldn't mind if I joined you?"

"Wanna split?"

"Sure." She reached out to take a piece of the dessert and tried it. "That's pretty good. Kind of reminds me of an Arayakyak Tart."

Serena made a noise to get their attention, then reached for the food. "Okay, pink. Here." Inanna fed her a bite of the dessert.

The toddler's eyes widened and she stamped her feet with happiness. "Was it good?" Serena nodded, reaching out for more. "One more. I don't want you getting sick from eating too much sugar..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom