Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Ukatis Harvest Festival

Outfit: Witch Attire
Objective: Enjoy a walk around.
Tag: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si | Loomi Loomi | Ko Vuto Ko Vuto | Fantine von Ascania Fantine von Ascania

It seemed that Ko had gotten panicked and anxious over the offer from Jonyna to be his Master. It was understandable, there was a lot that came with the role and some were too scared of failure and feared their failures would make the teacher or mentor look bad. It was a tough position since no Jedi would feel that way and only wanted to lift their student up.

"Loomi, let Ko know that we hope he is okay and that I find music to be soothing when I get anxious." Hoping her words would offer the Padawan comfort, she also gave a smile to Loomi to reassure her that leaving was not offensive or awkward, it was good that she was going to check on her friend and best that only Loomi did that since others might overwhelm Ko at this time of vulnerablility.

Looking over to Jonyna, the fellow Knight was clearly disheartened, "sometimes a Padawan is not ready for discussions of having a Master. Can add a lot of pressure of doing better, especially to ensure that they don't let their Master down. Don't feel like it was anything you did, you had no idea that Ko would react that way. And given some time, he might consider your offer and give you an answer."

"Sure one day soon, you'll make an excellent mentor to someone." Dreidi gave an encouraging smile to her fellow Knight.

Jonyna could only let out a sigh, shaking her head in disappointment. "I know, I just...I hope he finds someone that fits him. I'm not...used to this. Being a jedi, not just a warrior and a rebel, is something I'm still getting the hang of. It was simple before. I fought stormtroopers, opposed the Empire, occasionally fought some Inquisitors. That was all easy for me. Now I'm being asked to deal with teaching? Diplomacy? Politics? That's all way out of my wheelhouse..."

Fantine von Ascania Fantine von Ascania Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic

Tag: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

"Perhaps you are attempting to do too much too quickly?" Dreidi suggested as she listened to what Jonyna had to say, "figure out what time of Jedi you are in this new time. Adjust to the new way of things and once you feel comfortable with this new time, maybe the there will be a Padawan waiting to learn from you."

Dreidi shrugged, "however, that could be completely nonsense. I took a pilgrimage to find myself and figure out what I wanted to do and that has helped me to become a better Jedi. A Jedi ready to take on a Padawan and knowing what to do next." Dreidi wasn't too sure on what was best for Jonyna but she could only offer what helped her.

ezCbXqA.png

Tag: Loomi Loomi

Z9U36lL.png

Why did he do that? Ko felt like a fool now for not just accepting her offer. He was a padawan looking for a master, and beggars can’t really be choosers right? His mind still anxiously raced and was mentally kicking himself for choking up there like he did. The space between his goggles and eyes even started to feel a little more moist than normal.

Before when onlookers stared at him he could reason it was because he wasn’t the only clear foreigner here. But now after walking away from his peers all eyes were on him, and only him. Which didn’t really help how he felt at the moment. But he was already so used to being the most “odd” individual in the room ever since he left Dorin to become a Jedi. The nice thing about having his face covered in a mask all the time is that people didn’t really get to see how upset he looked, just the same neutral expressionless design of his antiox mask.

Eventually he recalled something he mentioned to Loomi before when she started feeling nervous earlier. About how the gardens could be a better place to go if they wanted to avoid the more crowded scene. So he would head there. Like he imagined things got quieter and quieter until he finally entered the garden. It was actually quite lovely with all the flowers and plants everywhere. He’d worked plenty with planets but never seen such a well manicured garden before. The change of scenery alone helped his mood some. Eventually he came to one of the benches and took a seat. Slumping his body some and lowering his head before something fell into his lap.

It startled him some, but it was the flower crown Loomi had made him early that just slid off his head. He’d honestly completely forgotten about the little accessory she made for him until now. Ko let out a sigh before another thing got his attention. A slight tugging at a pouch on his belt. Raising a brow he looked down to see two little fuzzy hands grabbing at his waist. Trying to steal his pouch full of his nutripaste rations. Getting a better look he saw the fuzzy face of a Raycon trying to steal his food.

Soon enough the varmint noticed Ko was looking at them and it backed away and stood up on its hind legs and growled some at the Kel Dor. it was a rather chunky critter, maybe having been feasting on the trash of the nearby noble estate. Ko then lifted up a hand towards the Raycon and its growl intensified and got louder until Ko casually placed his hand on its head and petted the creature and it suddenly stopped its hostile growling. As he petted the fat critter it seemed to ease up and some crawled itself onto the bench next to Ko who was subtly using The Force to calm the creature. With it acting a little more behaved now he pulled out a packet of nutri paste and opened it for the Raycon who eagerly grabbed it and started licking up the liquid food.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"See?"

Kahlil caught the bean bag as it was thrown at him, smiling rather smugly towards Valery in the process. But he didn't linger on it. Instead, he chuckled as he glanced to the pair that seemed to very much want his attention. Without a word he lifted them both up, propping them on his shoulders so they might watch the bean bag war from the best seats in the house. High up. And above anyone else so there wasn't anyone in the way.

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

"figure out what time of Jedi you are in this new time. Adjust to the new way of things and once you feel comfortable with this new time, maybe the there will be a Padawan waiting to learn from you."
"...I tried doing that when I went home to Cathar." Jonyna frowned, looking down at her new pet. "I just wanna prove I can do this still. I got my first master by showing up at her rebel base, taking on a mission from her, then learning how to use my Force Flame because I asked her nicely."

Guffy seemed to cuddle up on Jonyna's lap, the Cathar chuckling as she quietly pet the creature.

"Maybe I should talk to him about it?"

Tag: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

"That sounds nice, and plenty of us wish to prove ourselves so you aren't alone there." Looking around, Dreidi had been desperate to prove herself as a Jedi for a lot of her time as a Padawan. "What works for one person might not work for someone else."

Looking over to where the Padawans were and then shook her head.

"Best to leave it, if he wishes to talk about it, he will find you. Just like you found your Master." Dreidi pointed out.

4XjHmkg.png

Ukatis Harvest Festival
- Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble - Valery Noble Valery Noble -
August seemed elated to be up on Kahlil's shoulder, clapping his hands and laughing shrilly into the Ukatian air. He may have been frightened of the racyons, but he seemed entirely comfortable with heights.

Alicio attention was drawn from his game by the sight, smiling wide at the scene. Briefly lamenting the fact that Amani and Liana would've loved it too, the Count returned his eyes to the game just as Vera and Aurra scored their final point. Three, to match his three. But he still had one throw left.

"I think that's technically cheating," the Count said with a wink, before lining up his shot. Nothing fancy, nothing funny, just a good old-fashioned lob.

Which landed an inch away from the board. Three to three.

Alicio fought back his accomplished smile, instead feigning disappointment.
"Well... I guess that means... a gift exchange?"

Ukatis
div-orange.png
Outfit: Casual | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Tag:
Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

"See?"

"You're playing with fire, babe," Valery warned him with a grin of her own. He was totally lucky the kids were here and that they were out in public. Or else she'd...do something. Probably. With a huff, she turned to Adam, who was on his own now that Aeryn and August were on Kahlil's shoulders and with Aurra helping her big sister.

"Come here, sweetie," Valery said as she lifted him up with a warm smile. Adam was instantly happy, and decided to watch the last round of the game together with his mom.

"Not cheating! She's a baby," Vera said with a giggle before she closely watched Alicio get ready to throw. This was the final shot and...he missed! Vera gasped and looked at Alicio with widened eyes, "Nooo!" She said, but then she realized it meant a draw, which meant toys for everybody.

She quickly grinned again.

"That seems fair," Valery agrees with Alicio. "We'll get some extra for you, since we have four." She chuckled and looked over at her husband. It seemed she was going to drag him along for more shopping. His favorite way to spend time with her, of course

"Oooh, Coruscant, that's so far away!" Fantine guessed. "It's nice to meet you, Loomi. As for drinks…"

Spinning on her heel, Fantine tapped at her chin while humming out loud. "That booth down there makes these delicious drinks out of ice and crushed fruit!" She pointed towards a table with a wooden sign bearing the image of a native fruit. "If it's tea you want then, further down the street there's a whole lot of vendors. Just look for signs with a leaf on them."

These offworlders were nice people, but it seemed that some private issues were bubbling towards the surface. The moment she sensed tension, a voice cut through the crowd.

"Miss Fantine! Oh, where have you gone off too! Your mother will be terribly upset!" A matronly woman was cutting her way through the crowd, shielding her eyes from the sun while she searched for her ward.

"Oops, gotta go! It was nice to meet you!" Fantine's face pulled into a grimace then a regretful smile as the bubbly teen whirled around and sprinted away, disappearing into the sea of people.

Loomi Loomi Ko Vuto Ko Vuto Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic

Last edited:

Outfit: Jedi Attire
Tag: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

Ryana smiled at cora she wasn't used to meeting nobility as the pup purred in her arms he was clearly happy as she took Cora's hand unused to ukatis's customs of what to do. She noticed a couple guards keeping an eye on the three of them as she stood there with cora and the pup.

She followed cora to the racyon pen "I've never had a pet before but I feel like we'll be two peas in a pod" she said as Sylvania walked up and looked at the young racyon in her arms the racyon looked back his tongue still out his ears perked up. As he looked at the Sylvania and she looked at him as she pulled out a medical scanner "stay still little one" she said as ryana looked at cora listening to her little did she or Sylvania know the pup grabbed a leather bag of grapes from Sylvanias belt she had to feel to the other racyon in the pen. "My name is ryana I'm fairly new to the order I'm sure ukatis and the alliance will remain allies I don't see why they shouldn't" she said as Sylvania spoke up "you little thief give me those" she said as the pup on ryanas lap was eating grapes. Causing ryana to chuckle as pip gave Sylvania sympathetic eyes and his ears lowered.

Sylvania stood there looking at him as he offered her a grape in-between his two front paws she let out a sith "you can keep them I have more ready not to far away" she said as pips ears picked up and he began purring again. She attempted to listen to Cora's story but watched the racyon pup make a break for it but stop staring at Liin Terallo Liin Terallo dress ryana laughed a bit Sylvania looked at ryana and smiled "he's the picture of health besides being a little thief" she said as pip spoke up as if he tried to defend himself or say something funny before he ate another grape. Ryana patted pip on the head "your gonna be a handful aren't you" she asked and pip shook his head in agreement.

Kahlil_Div2.png

Well that was a clever work around for the trap Kahlil had laid out. He hung his head in defeat, chuckling as he glanced to August. "I see now why your father's the politician." Then he stepped over beside Valery, nodded his head in agreement. It was only fair, after all.

"You did great, Vera. And you Aurra." He'd ruffle their hair, but he was however currently holding both the other children.

"And I guess you too, Alicio."

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

4XjHmkg.png

Ukatis Harvest Festival
- Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble - Valery Noble Valery Noble -

Leave it to Alicio Organa to come up with a compromise during a competition.

With his gambit successfully completed, Alicio reached out a hand for Vera to high five. "Well played, Vera." Walking over to Valery and Kahlil, Alicio smirked up at August, who was having the time of his life on the Jedi Master's shoulder. "You like being tall, bud?" August responded with some quick babbling. "Yeah, don't get used to it. You'll probably be down here with me when you grow up." Alicio took the little boy off Kahlil's shoulder, freeing up the father to congratulate his daughters, if he so chose.

"And... thank you very much." He winked at the Shield, before turning light grey eyes on Valery. "That sounds fair. Though... Nothing too crazy. Amani and I are still sorting through gifts from the Royal Houses." Something personal would be far more appreciated that something expensive, anyways.

As if on cue, August began looking around, as if searching for something. A low, confused noise followed. Alicio smirked at him, shaking his head. "I think August is missing Lia. Or mum." He shrugged at the Nobles. "Or he's just tired. We'll have to go shopping another time."

"Before we head out,"
he said, smiling at Vera. "What kind of toys do you think you and the triplets would like?"

Ukatis
div-orange.png
Outfit: Casual | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Tag:
Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

Vera was quick to return the high five, before she rushed over to her mom and dad with some loud giggles. She had thoroughly enjoyed herself at the festival, and it seemed that both mom and dad did too. The happier her family was, the better she felt as well. "This was so fun!" she still told them, as she hugged herself around her father's leg once August was back in his own father's arms.

"We won't make it crazy, but just something fun from us," Valery said with a smile. August then began to look around, and Valery knew exactly why he was doing it. The triplets did the same thing if one of them was away from the group, or if either mom or dad was away for too long. "Yeah, it's been a long day too, so our little ones will need to get some rest too." She looked at Kahlil and gently took his hand.

"Maybe we shouldn't travel back and just spend a night here? Either on the Bastion or we get a hotel."

Meanwhile, Vera's eyes widened at the question about toys. "I like plushies! Aeryn loves ships and speeders, Aurra likes books and Adam likes music!" Not that any of them would be overly picky, but they were concepts he'd be able to keep in mind. "What do August and Liana like?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom