Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Taste of Salt in the Air [CIS Dominion of Dressel]

Norge didn't enjoy this. The ball sailed toward his face, and impacted. His rolls of neck fat billowed in the wind as he fell back on his shebs, the ball soaring back over to the opposite side. Norge said nothing, he simply stood up, nose bleeding, a look of fierce determination on his face. He took up his fighting position, and became ready to assert his dominance.

He knew her well, pink was one of her favorite colors and her daughters as well. She seemed to always be dressing her daughter up in pretty pink dresses. They were lucky to have a little girl and not a little boy. "She would love that for sure. She's getting more and more curious about the Force everyday and she's already moving things around rather gracefully too." The temple would interest Isabella quite a bit so it would be nice to take her but she doubted he wanted to go to work on vacation. "We could also pick some off the beaten path place to go. A family adventure."

She stepped into the water along with him and grabbed onto the board as she listened to instructions. Balancing shouldn't be too hard she thought as she climbed on the board which wobbled a bit before becoming steady. Standing up she outstretched her arms to regain balance again. "Ready for waves!"
@[member="Josiah Denko"]

Serian Loria

In the shadows, at the fringe
Serian waited calmly, watching those on the other side of the net, watching the ball. He saw the old man get up, blood leaking down his face, but felt no pity for him. The old fool had no chance amidst the people he was with and wondered when the idiot would just give up and either leave or screw up and get his face beat in. Still, defeating him in this game would have to suit instead.

@[member="Isley Verd"]

Josiah did the best he could to hide the sudden change in his expression, but a pang of guilt washed over him like a tsunami. He was missing out on the precious moments of his child's life. There was no doubt in his mind that she was sensitive to the Force for, after all, her parents were both rather tuned to it...but to now learn that she was displaying her gifts? It tore Josiah apart inside...he wanted to be there so terribly, but he couldn't; not yet anyway. However, he put on a smile and gave Sophia's hand a gentle squeeze before stepping back so that she could balance on the board. "She's going to be just like her papa, isn't she?" he said, referencing his knack for telekinesis. "And an adventure on Coruscant sounds lovely. I know a bakery we can have lunch at that's just perfect!"

With that said, he reached out with the Force and began to churn the waters ever so slightly so that Sophia could be propeled forward...whilst also dedicating a small sum of his focus to keeping her board steady. When it was all said and done, a moderate wave rose up and began to carry her towards the shore. "You've got it Sophia!" he called, laughing.

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

Isley felt a pang of "oh crap" went his spike ended up sending the ball smashing into the drunkard's face. However, when the man got up and bounced the ball back into play, Isley set his focus on it as well. He leapt up and slapped the ball skyward, then looked to the crimson-eyed man. "Serian, it's coming to you!" he called. He hoped that was enough of a head's up for the man to react. Of course, Phoebe was right there standing by in order to give backup if necessary.

@[member="Phoebe Verd"], @[member="Serian Loria"]

She wanted him more than anything to be there to watch Izzy grow up. Before he knew it she was going to be a teenager. She knew Chroma Zed to be close to the Republic but maybe not close enough. She often wondered if they needed another place together in the Republic. Family moments like the vacation that they were going to go on were very precious to Sophia. "I just know she will be. She's going to want to show you all she's been practicing and on her own mind you. She has been practicing because she wants to show you."

She braced herself to fall off as the first wave came. Sophia was surprised though that she didn't fall and only wobbled a little. She must have great balance or something. "That was simple. Again but bigger and you should get on a board yourself."

@[member="Josiah Denko"]

Serian Loria

In the shadows, at the fringe
The ball flew towards him and he used his head to knock it towards Isley, the angle seemed wrong and he didn’t think he’d have any success knocking it over. Isley on the other hand would be in a better position, so he made the choice over making the shot himself.

@[member="Isley Verd"]

Oddball

This is what happens when you tap the glass
"And so I was like girl if you like then you got to put a ring on it! Then she was like, do t you think you can come all up in the holy of hollies without an emotional connection." oddball was talking himself as he still sat on duty still. "Then I was like girl I'm trying here! I got the roses and the chocolates?! What do you want me to here?! Do I need to embroided invitation from my junk?! I mean I'm trying to do my stuff here and I need to act like you are-" with that radio checks came in and oddball quickly hoped on the radio "Yes Overlord Two Four checking in!" with that he sat back in his chair and sat back waiting still

This game seemed to be rather violent as they were already hitting people in the face with the ball. She figured it an accident but also knew that sometimes one needed to play a little dirty to get the win even in sports it seemed. Crouching down she watched for where the ball would hit next. She was not letting it hit the ground.

@[member="Serian Loria"]@[member="Norge Rucras"]@[member="Isley Verd"]

When the ball was bounced off of Serian's head, coming back in his direction, the Mandalorian was semi-ready to react. He cupped his hands together into a fist and bounced the ball up into the air before calling out to his spouse, jumping a bit in the process. "Phoebe, Spike!" he called over his shoulder, hoping that she could get into the air in time to get the ball over the net. Upon landing, he stumbled backwards a step but regained his footing quickly. Now it was all on his wife's shoulders to see if tey would score.

@[member="Serian Loria"], @[member="Phoebe Verd"], @[member="Norge Rucras"]

Another moment that Josiah was missing. He could see it in his head: little Isabella running about the halls of their home on Chroma Zed, practicing the Force by lifting various things up. She'd probably even drop a vase or two in the process! The guilt rode Josiah's mind hard, so much so that he lowered his head. Truding over to his beloved, he gently tugged her off the board and into his arms, touching his brow to hers. "Yeah, I'll...I'll grab a board in a minute. Just umm..." he began, exhaling softly. "I feel like crap right now sweetheart. I'm missing so much of her life and it's eating me alive..."

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

Idiian Sayali

Unfettered Bounty Hunter
Vacations had always been a rarity for Idiian. She had never found the point in them before, since she had always enjoyed her work so much. Before, she saw them as something to kill time when there weren't any bounties to chase. Now that she was part of the CIS though, it was a rather interesting break from the normal for her to join the celebration. Granted, her idea of joining the celebration had been lying out in the sun in a bikini, soaking up the rays on the beach, but the sunbathing was relatively calm compared to her usual business.

As she adjusted her glareshades to keep the sun out of her eyes, Idiian turned to see how the netball game was going, about a dozen feet away. She never had really cared for sports, but it would be good to know if the ball was knocked out of bounds and towards her head...

Phoebe had really no clue what spoke meant but that didn't matter as the goal was to not let the ball hit to ground and to score of course. They needed that ball over the net. Jumping up she reached out with her hand to try and hit the ball over the net. A loud slap was heated as she made contact with the ball and sent it sailing over the net to the other side.

Atlas Kane

A
Hayato was enjoying the game. It was great socializing and he was certain the others were having fun as well. He was having so much fun that he didn't notice the ball flying towards his face. Then it hit him and the ball bounced off, towards someone lying around in the sand. When Hayato fell over and looked back, it seemed to be his apprentice. Great. Now his apprentice was going to get hit by a net-ball just because he didn't pay enough attention. He then just kept lying in the sand and only slapping his hand against his face. It was a sort of palm to the face thing ... a face-palm of sorts.

@[member="Idiian Sayali"] @[member="Phoebe Verd"] @[member="Isley Verd"] @[member="Serian Loria"] @[member="Norge Rucras"]

Wrapping her arms around him she held him close. Sophia didn't want him to miss a moment of their daughters life if she could help it and if there was something she could do to help him see more of it and be there Sophia was willing to do it and try things out. "I'm sorry darling," she held him close as she gently kissed the side of his cheek. "Is there something I can do to help? Would a second home closer help? It doesn't have to stay this way. I'm sure that we can figure something out." She almost wanted to tell him to leave the Jedi and come on home where he belonged in her opinion. She couldn't ask for him to that.
@[member="Josiah Denko"]

It was hard for him to even meet her gaze, for he was missing out on her daily life as well. She had to balance running a world and raising their child whilst he was off with the Jedi. It was hard making things work. A sigh escaped his lips as she suggested a second home, something that could help; but also hinder all the same. "A second home would be nice," he began, "but I don't know...How would that work with Isabella's schooling? I want her to have the normal experience and go to school with children her age, not having some private tutor. What's more, how would you be able to come? You're all but stuck on Chroma Zed most of the time." It pained Josiah to see that there weren't many options...

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

"I think that we could figure it out and make it work. I know that we both certainly wouldn't mind seeing more of you. It's at least something to try and Isabella could maybe go to both schools. I can talk to them and work something out. It's at least something to try. The three of us owe it to ourselves to try something." She wanted to do what was good for the family and getting a second home closer to were he was may solve the issue. It would take some maneuvering but it was well worth it to be able to be with the man she loved and for her daughter to have her father. "I can always work from home too. We can figure it out. I don't want you to miss out on anything and what if we want more kids? I know we can make this work."

@[member="Josiah Denko"]

Idiian Sayali

Unfettered Bounty Hunter
As the ball bounced off her master's face, Idiian lurched forward to avoid the incoming ricochet. She was glad she decided to watch the game when she did, otherwise she might have had her glareshades smashed into her face. Instead, the ball bounced off the towel she was laying on, only to land a few feet away. It was a pretty close call, bringing about a whistle from Idiian when she realized she almost got hit in the face with the net-ball, before she stood up to retrieve the ball with a groan.

As she picked the ball up, she turned towards the others who had been playing netball, and held the ball out towards them. "You guys mind not trying to kill everyone else with those spikes? It'd suck to lose a pair of glareshades I just dropped a hundred credits on to a rogue ball." Idiian then tossed the ball back, staying standing this time so the next fly ball could be spiked right back at the players.

"Is it possible for you to work at home? I mean...you've got your Deputy Viceroy to handle the public face stuff, right?" said Josiah, a pang of excitement suddenly rippling over him. That was an idea that actually had some merit...for if they relocated to Coruscant, or bought a second home there, she could do all of her Viceroy duties from home. He'd be there daily and Isabella would be able to see both of her parents everyday. Hell, Josiah'd even oversee her training personally! "Yeah, that might work, especially if we get a second home. Darling, we're geniuses." he said, giving her a happy grin.

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

Oddball

This is what happens when you tap the glass
"I said the hip hop the hippy to the hip... Hop- bang up? The boogie? To the?" forgetting the lyrics to a song he sighed and continued to sit back and think about what he was doing right now. Everyone was smoking and joking and having a great time, he was stuck here on duty still. "We need to go to the moon man, cause I'm like thinking about that time when I was totally tripping out on-" as he continued to talk to himself with the other clones simply just looking at him. He really really needed to be seen by more doctors and people of that nature. But his shift was just about over and soon he would be off to go to make out ridge with his fine lady friend known as dirty magazines and his bunk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom