Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Taste of Salt in the Air [CIS Dominion of Dressel]

Isabet Denko

Olaror shal ni, vod.
Isabet couldn't help but smile, feeling his arms wrap around her waist. She tilted her head to meet his kiss, her cheeks breaking out into a soft blush. His flattery did nothing but encourage the growing red of her cheeks. "Thank you." She lifted a hand up to her face, hiding her own embarrassment as she replied. "I'm up for either. Though the sea look's lovely..." In all truth, Isabet had never been to a beach before either. For a long while she had a hard time guessing what all the fuss was about. But now she was here, Isabet was positively captivated by it.

@[member="Abel Denko"]

Phoebe looked from her castle to her husband. Setting up she brushed the sand off of her bikini before extending a hand to @[member="Isley Verd"] . "Let's go! I bet I'll beat you. She smiled knowing that they would more than likely end up on the same team. She didn't think that he would want to play against her. "You'll teach me how to play?" She didn't know how to play but either way she knew it would be fun to get a group together to play.

Ven crinkles up her nose, "I dont want to change..!" She stubbornly growled at him, crossing her arms, "I feel perfectly comfortable in what I'm wearing right now, thank you very much, Commander." She crosses her arms over her chest, glaring at the sand, "I'll make this a very difficult day for you, Commander. Don't think I wont. You forget I have a little secret weapon." She was hinting at her Falleen pheramones, her arms crossed over her chest.

It was kinda warm though, and when she thought about it, changing might not be such a bad idea. The furthest she'd go at that moment though was her jacket. She removed it and draped it over a part of her ship, just in a t-shirt now. "What exactly are we doing here again?"

@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]

I'll put the bucket on then." He reached up and tapped his forehead, "Then you'll lose the view. We're here to....help secure CIS control. The natives wanted to give us a party." Calico turned toward the main group and held out an arm. "There's the party."

He paused, his smile becoming a bit more mischievous. "I could just re-task you. Sigma is getting rather lonely out near Fondor." He began to pace in the sand eyes not leaving Ven. It was his usual way of getting what he wanted. "Or I could send you to make nice with the Monitor and find out what's in its head. Of course, I could lead that to TacOps, and you could stay here and help me get through a beach-trip." He took a few steps toward her and stared, just to prove a point. "Your call, agent."

@[member="Ven"]

She wiggles the end of her nose, glaring at him, "You wouldn't dare." She taps her toe, huffing, "Fine. Have it your way, commander." she sighs, "Party it is." She wasnt too happy about it, but there wasn't much she could do if Calico was threatening to send her else where; she'd just gotten done with a job didn't she? She needed a break! She crossed her arms over her chest, "But I'm going to stay just as I am. I'm not going to change."

@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]

Gerion gazed out the window of the office building, which offered a near picturesque sight of the beach. The men and women of the Confederacy of Independent Systems frolicked about on the sandy shores, enjoying one of their infrequent days off with some of the native Dressellians. By all means, it seemed to be a lackadaisical, casual affair. Maybe twenty-odd years ago Gerion would have participated. Now he was old and tainted by the dark side. Putting him in swim trunks would strike innumerable blind. That he was too embittered and business-oriented to cut loose for even the briefest of moments might have also been a significant contributing factor to his absence. His ire at his current state of being wouldn't be directed at himself, of course.

If anything had remained intact over the years, it was probably Gerion's scorn for everyone in a thirty-seven mile radius of himself.

"Utterly pathetic." Gerion grumbled, tearing his vision away from the window. It was time to negotiate the last few points to bring this planet into the Confederate fold.

The plebeians could have their beach day. Gerion had better things to do, or so he convinced himself.

Zius walked out of a nearby hut without a shirt, revealing his rather well defined body albeit pale with synthetic blood-flow. He felt extremely awkward in this kind of situation, not wearing his armour or having his helmet on. Even more-so without his lightsaber being handy. His lower body consisted of nothing more than a pair of blackened lounge pants that flapped gracefully in the breeze of the salty air. Sunshine cast down overhead and made the cyborg gleam with a dull glow due to how...white he was. Most of these faces were rather unfamiliar and at the same time inviting.

He walked over to Calico, which may be awkward for both of them since it was outside of the battlefield.

"I hate it here. Why do people enjoy this? There's no use."

He folded his pale arms and focused his gaze toward the ocean. It was rather beautiful... but it didn't suit the life of the Ex-Jedi Hunter.

@Commander Calico CC-247

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
@[member="CC-114 Una"] @[member="Hayato"] (eat food Ruu-san)

Oryuken smiled when he looked down to see the green hands wrapped around him. He leaned down as he felt her leand to kiss him. He still had trouble explaining what it made him feel but he was doing better.

As she walked around in front of him he almost choked on a dresselian pineapple peice. She always took his breath away and this time was no different.

"Un'ika?!" He said surprised again by how lovely she was. "You look like an angel."

It wasn't flattery. He simply didn't do dishonest or compliments that way. He just said what he believed and that was all.

"I like the water." He said as he furrowed his brow, "but I don't think sand likes me."

Ven glanced at the cyborg and perked an eyebrow, "I wish I could say the same, but I've never really taken the time to come to one." Her arms were still crossed over her t-shirt, and she was glaring once more at Calico, given he'd threatened to send her elsewhere, no matter how much he was joking. She leaned back against part of her ship, the Quicksilver Dragon, and wiggled the end of her nose, "But I guess you have more reason to hate it here, given you have certain parts that could be ruined by the sand and the sea, no?" The Fallen cocked her head to the left, giving the man a one over, one eyebrow still perked questioningly.

@[member="Zius Aurus"]

Una laughed, tilting her head back as the sound escaped her lips. He always managed to make her smile, today was no different. "Why don't we try it out?" She laced their fingers together as she pulled him out of the shade. Una twirled under his arm as she walked toward the sea, popping another fruit into her mouth. She had taken a small handfull when she left the table, but she'd be back! There were too many things to try. As she reached the gently lapping waves, she turned to face Oryuken. Her feet made small splashing sounds as she entered the water, standing ankle deep. The cold waves felt heavenly against her skin. "Come in..it's lovely." Una tugged at his fingers.

@[member="Oryuken CC-128P"]

That was definitely the trick here. She needed something to do. Someone to hang out with, being the new kid on the block, that was painful. Biting her lip, she was looking around. Who was she going to play hang out with. The trick, wasn’t it? Now who could she bother…

And what could she do? Net-ball was an option, but first, maybe a drink. One of those frozen and fruity ones. Seeing the Mando from the party on the Hutt world, she smiled at him. Right, he was all married and everything, that meant she needed to behave. Right? Right.

Where was the net-bal game? Probably by the net. Made sense, so the ditzy blonde made her way over there.

Serian Loria

In the shadows, at the fringe
He eventually left the water making use of the beach-showers and then going to his things, laying down and putting on his shades. The towel was warm from the surrounding sand which was welcome from the cold of the water, he propped his head on his arm and just listened to the people around him.

"Because they like looking at eachother's bodies. Culture thing, I think." Calico simply shrugged at Zius, surprised beyond belief that the young man would show up at a beach, let alone put on clothes for it. His gaze drifted back over to Ven, an amused tone lighting up his voice. "Fine, fine, stop glaring at me like that."

The Commander folded his arms over his chest, brow knitting slightly as he eyed over the people gathered for this little celebration. He kept his eyes down on the ground.

Too many young ladies. Don't be rude.

"Zius, son, you've met Ven, right?"

@[member="Ven"] @[member="Zius Aurus"]

Artificial arms and an armoured jaw only when suited in his usual attire. He looked at the woman whom raised the query, perked brow and all.

"Not necessarily a problem with natural elements. I simply dislike the notion that people do this willingly, just to have a good time. My idea of peace is being aboard a frigate, dropping into the midst of war. It was what I had been designed for; to shed blood."

He'd appear all natural, but upon close inspection one could see abstract lines where his arms met his shoulders. The cloth still remained around his right eye while other still emitted an eerie glow of dark red. His toes moved gingerly in the sand, perhaps this wasn't too dreadful afterall.

(Sorrryy posted from my phone.)

Oddball

This is what happens when you tap the glass
In a ship in orbit Private oddball was dancing his way to a comm unit on a nearby console. He wore his normal trooper gear as he was on duty for the day. Most likely for loading a rocket launcher the wrong way and blowing up a LAAT during a training exercise but that wasn't important. For now he was the eyes in the sky doing his business as usual. Providing intel and chilling like a mentally disabled clone commando. Tapping the mic he checked it to see of it was functioning. "This is DJ Prime and you are live in the mi-" soon after he said that a cup came and hit him on the side of his head. "Shut up oddball!" a voice rang out as he grumbled and attended his comm unit again. "This is Overlord Two Four on standby, brevity code is Exodus I repeat brevity code is Exodus." with that oddball remained on duty as the people on the ground continued to fornicate and drink soaking up the sun on a tropical paradise. "I need a raise." he said to himself as he say back in his chair waiting.

@Serian Loira @[member="Token Waters"] @[member="CC-114 Una"] @[member="Ven"] @[member="Hayato"] @Zuis Aurus @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]

It was hard not to chuckle. Zius was a good kid, at heart, underneath all the murder, but he could be a bit dramatic at times. "You were also designed to enjoy yourself, and find yourself a lady." It was a simple joke, but it made a horrible idea form in the back of his mind.

It was time he got to shipping.

The older man strode on up to Zius, clamped an arm on his shoulder, and motioned toward poor @[member="Token Waters"] "See that right there, Zi'ika? That is a lonely lady who needs a young murder master to sweep her off her feet." Calico tightened his grip slightly, and grinned, big and wide. "All my boys need a nice woman in their lives, and I don't see any other murder masters on this beach, except for me, but women and I have a bad history. You, on the other hand...."

He gave @[member="Ven"] a quick wink; a sign that she should get to helping him set this ship to sail. "Buy her ice cream or something. Whatever women like."

@[member="Zius Aurus"]

Norge went to do what he did best. Crush the no-talent lesser creation in an honorable game of net-ball. He waddled around through the sand, kicking it up here and there in the face of anyone who got to close. He reached down under his fabulous blanket, and yanked out his own personal net-ball. A picture of Nar-Nar kinks with his arm around Norge, and Norge giving a thumbs up was plastered on the balls.

"Prepare to have your childhoods violated, your dreams brutaly slaughtered, and this new thing I came up with called Nidi-Snorians. It completely explains the Horse, the audience will love it!" Norge wobbled on over to an open patch of sand, set the ball under his arm, and threw away his purple shades. He was a famous baller, and ballers threw their shades.

"Who has the nockers to challenge me in combat?!"

At first, the Mandalorian raised an eyebrow in disbelief. Here was the same, ridiculously pudgy man from the Feast challenging him and his subordinates to a game of Net Ball? It would be a merciless slaughter...in more than one regard. However, when Phoebe stood and offered him her hand, Isley couldn't say no. She genuinely looked excited to play and he'd be remiss to take that smile away. Reaching up, he took her hand and stood, then looked upon the drunkard with an eyebrow raised. "We're going to even it up," he said, motioning for the both of them to follow as he strode over to the Net. Coming to a halt, he then sought out where the Net Ball itself had landed, then saw it held in @[member="Hayato"] 's grasp.

"Hey all, let's get a game going!" he called. "Hayato, pass me the ball, will ya?"

@[member="Token Waters"], @[member="Hayato"], @[member="Alliera Nakamura"], @[member="Oryuken CC-128P"], @[member="CC-114 Una"], @[member="Norge Rucras"], @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"], @[member="Ven"], @[member="Serian Loria"], @[member="Zius Aurus"], @[member="CC-953 Oddball"], @[member="CC-935 Bluejay"], @[member="Phoebe Verd"], @[member="Isabet Kote"]

Net Ball = Volleyball folks

"Well, sounds like we're going swimming cyra'ika." he said, reaching down to lace his fingers through hers. The Enforcer placed another kiss upon her cheek before leading the way to the edge of the beach, allowing the cool water to wash over his feet. He then took a moment to remove his sunglasses and stuff them into the pocket of his swim trunks before stepped forward into the water, releasing Isabet's hand in the process. Once he was about knee-deep in the crystal clear ocean, he turned and splashed some water in her direction. "Blaahhh." he said, sticking out his tongue playfully.

@[member="Isabet Kote"], @[member="Serian Loria"]

"More or less...Had to play ninja a little bit..." said the Jedi, giving his beloved that warm grin that she adored. Upon being knocked to the sand, Josiah chuckled and returned the affectionate smooch, wrapping his arms around her waist. "You have me for a few days. I'm taking a personal vacation, and you should too. Have your Deputy Viceroy cover things and we should just, I don't know, go somewhere. Pull Izzy outta class, Force knows she'll love that, and just spend some time together. We need this, y'know?" With that said, Josiah touched his lips to Sophia's brow and held her, feeling more content than he had in a long time. Between being with his beloved and being on a beach, well, he was one happy Jedi.

@[member="Sophia Walsh"].

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom