Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Taste of Salt in the Air [CIS Dominion of Dressel]

"Yes, he can be the public face and I can work from home. If they need my face I can make trips out there. Our home on Chroma Zed can be more like a vacation home now while we actually live on Coruscant. You know, that's where I grew up." She figured that was where the Jedi still lived. Sophia doubted in the little time that past that they had gotten up and moved. They could all live there as a family, it was perfect. She got her love back and most importantly their daughter got her father. "She will love learning from you."

@[member="Josiah Denko"]

@[member="Idiian Sayali"]

Xavier was in no way interested in the game, precognition could warn him if the ball strayed to closely to him. A bounty hunter to his right seemed to share his disinterest in the situation. "You come willingly or they drag you out here?" The young Umbaran questioned, bright blue eyes darting to the woman curiously from behind the shades. Xavier could feel a sunburn coming on, and that meant he needed MORE sunscreen, or something to block the rays of the damned orb in the sky.

Idiian Sayali

Unfettered Bounty Hunter
@[member="Xavier Vi'dreya"]

Idiian turned to see who asked her whether she came by choice or not, seeing that it was an Umbaran youngling, almost a decade younger than her. She figured he was probably a force user, either the child or apprentice of someone else here, since she couldn't imagine a kid as young as he looked being someone's master or part of the military. Rolling her shoulders back, Idiian sat back down as she answered the young man.

"Eh, my master asked me to come with him," Idiian responded, lying back down to continue sunbathing, "But in the end it was my decision to actually show up. Never really saw the point in celebrations before, so I thought I'd see why people enjoyed them so much."

Canal took Krest's hand and shook it. He returned the nod at Calico as he went off. "So, you know know each other?" He asked to Krest. Then he turned to Ven who asked him who he is. She walked over to him and could tell she was tensed. Canal wasn't afraid of this and said, "The name's Canal. Sergeant Canal. You either call me sergeant or sir." A horrible start with this woman. At this rate he ain't gonna get a date. "Sorry, if I'm taking your job for trying to ease up things, but I don't want a fight happen right now. Not when we all are trying to have a fun time that only happens on special occasions." Then the woman changed her attitude with Canal. The heck, I wonder if she acts like this with everyone, Canal thought to himself. He smiled back and said, "Well its nice to meet you, ma'am. Now you know that I exist as well."

@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] @[member="Ven"] @[member="Krest"]

Krests hand wasn't up to shake, but to get the clone to quiet down. He slowly pulled his hand away from @[member="CC-117 Canal"], frowning. But now was his turn to prevent a fight. He shifted his way in between Canal and @[member="Ven"], shaking his head at the clone. "You're going to want to go. She isn't CIS military and certainly wont call you Sir. Now, leave before she attacks." Attacks was a good word. he knew Ven pretty well and there were three things she hated Canal decided to do. One, cut her off. Two, demand being called sir. Three, being rude.

He was holding Ven back, knowing the Falleen Princess would try to shoot the clones balls off. He held up his hand again at the clone, distinctly marking it as an interrupt for what ever Canal would retort. "Just go Canal. Trust me."

Canal takes orders but he doesn't take orders from someone and he was free to do whatever he wants to do. "OK, Krest. She doesn't have to call me Sir but she can call me sergeant or something else that still shows respect to me. And I will be leaving on my own account, thank you, and not from you. And I haven't even met or know anything from this woman so she would understand. And one last thing: if she wants to attack, then let her be. After all, she can make her own decisions." Canal said to Krest and took off his sunglasses that concealed his Jango eyes. He looked at Krest and then at Ven, not afraid of what would happen later on. He would leave, eventually, but after he had a word with Ven. "Also Krest, I think the one she would be attacking will be you cause I ain't restraining her."

@[member="Krest"] @[member=Ven]

[SIZE=10pt]Ven pursed her lips, crossing her arms over her chest and gently tries to push Krest away, glaring at him slightly, “Let me go, Krest. I can handle this.” [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]She took a deep breath, still obviously annoyed. She turned her gaze from Krest to Canal, her eyes narrowed and the end of her nose wiggled, thinking about what to say. She pondered over it for another minute or so, her gaze shifting from one man, to the other, and then to even the sand or the sea.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“I have no intention of calling you anything but your own name. I show respect to those who have shown respect to me, and quite frankly I don’t feel like you respect me; especially not since you completely ignored the fact that I was already handling this situation and was standing right in between them.” She pointed out, tapping her fingers on her arm gently,[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] "The fact that you acted as if I didn't exiist, and even failed to acknowledge me at all is insulting and degrading."[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] She stated, moving to set her hands on her hips this time.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“And I am not going to attack you because I have no proper reason to. But provoke or be rude to me in any way again, and I will rearrange your pretty face with my fist.”[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] She warns him, her body still tense as she stands up as straight as she can, still clearly annoyed and would be until she got an actual apology. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]"So I will just say that I'd like an apology."[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] She was calmer now, having taken a deep breath. Her expression was no longer annoyed but calm and collected, and she was hopeful he would honor her request.[/SIZE]

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]
@[member="Krest"]

Krest held up his hands when @[member="Ven"] asked him to move, simply ignoring @[member="CC-117 Canal"] at that point. The clone dug his own grave, and Krest was just gonna let him lie in it. He stepped back, watching what would happen net.

Canal remained his face expression neutral. Those exact words that she said to him would be the words that a drill sergeant would say to a group full of cadets. He wasn't hurt or smiling just neutral. And he saw her body all tensed up which didn't scared Canal cause he's been in more dangerous places than a person about to fight him.

He then said to her in an honest, serious tone, "Well, I am truthfully sorry for being mean with you. Its just I dont know who you are and I didn't know that you weren't in the military of the Confederacy. And believe me I didn't knew you were easing up that situation cause I just arrived there when you were doing you're duty back there." It was his nature to respect other people who weren't CIS since he was always was with CIS soldiers and always telling them the exact same thing that he told to Ven.

He saw Krest let her go who obviously didn't care what would happen to Canal. He then focused his eyes on Ven and he closed the distance between her and him. He didn't care if she attacked him or what cause she had the right to. He extended his hand toward her offering for her to hold it. "Why don't we start new again now that I know something about you."

@[member="Krest"] @[member="Ven"]

Ven glances at him warily, wiggling her nose, "Mmmhmm.. Yes.. Well.." She slowly reached forward with her hand to shake it, still unsure about this clone, "I dont quite undesrtand what you mean by starting anew. You may have to explain what you mean." She pulled her hand back after a moment, crossing her arms over her chest once more, though she were no longer hostile. She gave Krest a glance, her brows perked before she turned her gaze back to Canal.

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]
@[member="Krest"]

"What I mean is that we start out new again. Like, we don't know each other yet. So I'll start. I'm CC-117 Canal but I prefer to be called Canal by my brothers and other people, like you. And besides no clone uses their number so thats what I prefer to be called and my other brothers." His eyes were still fixed on Ven. He could tell that she was still somewhat ticked off or uneasy about him. "Now its your turn."

@[member="Ven"]

Women... it's not like Zius had been romantically interested in anyone before, let alone have any libido. It had never crossed his mind once to search for a significant other in all his years; it wasn't in his course of actions to even acknowledge love or any emotion regarding intimacy. He sighed and shrugged his shoulders as Calico patted him and sent him off. He wouldn't even know what to say.

The breeze hugged around his body as he turned toward the ocean, looking off into the horizon in thought.

All the fighting, blood, anguish. Was it all worth it? That had been the question for some time now. Sometimes he thought that the Sith may have been a better path, other times he wants nothing to do but to watch it all burn. The galaxy... a broad collection of life and societies, races and planets. And all he could focus his attention on was a disbanded, scattered and cowardly bunch. The salty air of the beach tickled his senses as he inhaled, his arms shifting to cross each other. The feeling of not wearing that jaw-guard and all that armour was a strange relief. He felt less tension and could actually have a clear conscious.

Turning back to Calico, he gave a somewhat amused expression as his gaze caught Norge. Choking up. He walked over, putting a hand on the commander's shoulder.

"I take it back... perhaps this will be a bit more entertaining than I had previously thought."

@Commander Calico CC-247 @Ven

Ven thought slowly for a moment, looking at Canal, crossing her arms once more over her chest as she though, "Mmm.. Nice to.. meet you." she thought out her words carefully, still just very slightly annoyed. "I'm Ven, Special Agent to Commander Calico, or so he calls it." She states carefully, a smile spreading across herface as she said it. 'Special Agent Ven' had a nice ring to it, and she definitely was enjyoing this job of hers.

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]

"Special agent, eh? Calico never mentioned that to me. I hope you are enjoying you're job on doing dangerous undercover missions," he returned a smile back at Ven. Then it hit Canal. He's seen this woman but where? That's right the bar on Bothawui. "I remember you. You're from that bar on Bothawui with Rainbow Flowers and the other woman." he was drunk that night, but he doesn't forget faces that easily.

@[member="Ven"]

Ven smiles faintly, "He wouldn't mention it to you. He just now, about 10 minutes ago voiced it to everyone here. I don't think you'd quite been here yet." She sounded a little embarrassed about it, shaking her head, "And the job is most definitely enlightening and enjoyable." She thought slowly for a moment, blinking, "Yes.. I think I remember that.. You were.. Drunk right? Hitting on Rainbow." She remembered this, and also seemed to get a little defensive; obviously she felt protective of Rainbow, probably cause the young girl and her had just clicked and she had just stepped up to the plate before when the girl needed it, so the feeling just stuck with her.

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]

He could hear the hint of embarrassment from Ven's voice, "What's wrong. You hate being publicly announced? I dont blame you, I hate it. So whenever I receive a promotion I just invite those who are close to me and that's it." She enjoyed her job, eh? I wouldn't if I was putting myself in a position that would make me feel uncomfortable. "Well that's a good thing that you enjoy you're job. As long as you're happy and you enjoy what you are doing then that's the important part." She, still remembers, well I'm surprised that she still remembers that night. "Yep, I was the drunk guy. And I wasn't really hitting Rainbow. Well, sort of." He still remembers that Ven was somewhat defending Rainbow from Canal. He wasn't going to do any harm to her, just talk and do some other stuff.

@Ven

Ven nodded slowly, thinking over what she was going to say, "I'm not a fan of being revealed publicly. I've grown accustomed to keeping to myself when it comes to large groups of people." She dared a glance at Krest, knowing he knew what she was getting at. She looked back at Canal, "I do enjoy it, but I also haven't done much yet. I'm looking forward to more.. action packed missions." The Falleen states, blinking slowly as she sets her hands behind her back, clasping them gently, "And you sure? I mean, you might not have been yet but drunk men talkign to drunk young girls never ends well." She states, "I've seen it too many times." She warned him.

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]
@[member="Krest"]

"Well, I have no problem with being revealed cause almost everyone knows the dread guard." So, I'm guessing she's new or what to her job. "Well, I'll give you a call whenever there's a mission with...a lot of explosions. But do enjoy it and, most importantly, don't die cause that would be a terrible thing if that happened. But has my brother gave you a job, yet, so that way you can be occupied." He then replied to her statement, "Well, I was pretty drunk but I'm not sure what would've happened if I kept on talking with her. But, I know my limits now. And I know what consequences I would be facing whenever I'm drunk, so it would be a rare thing if I started dancing on the table." He then wanted to have a little walk with, "Hey, do you want to have a stroll on the beach? If not, well, it would be a shame but I would respect that decision."

@[member="Ven"]

Ven thinks carefully, crossing her arms, leaning back on her heels as she thought about it, "Well. I cannot exactly say. Special Agent stuff is pretty Special Agent. Sharing isn't exactly up to me. Nice try though." A smile dances across her face before she shook her head, "Dancing on the table is a little.. Risky, but I wouldn't know. I've never been that drunk, and probably will never be I think. I have quite the tolerance for alcohol." Ven seems to state this proudly before feeling ashamed, given that wasn't completely true because she hadn't tried out her limits yet, "That is to say, I'm not a drunkard. I don't drink on a regular basis, let alone once a week. It's been a while."

Ven glanced him over once, thinking slowly on his offer at a walk along the beach, wiggling the end of her nose, "A stroll?" She glances at Krest, nodding to him before looking at Canal, "I don't see why not. I have nothing to do at this current moment. Sure, I'll take a walk with you." She was curious as to why he had asked but hey, it gave her something to do instead of possibly have to get in skimpier clothing and go swimming or play Net-Ball with the pudgy man in the black speedo. She looks to Krest, taking a deep breath and wondered if he was okay with this before shaking her head, "I'll be back soon, Krest. Holo me if you need anything, alright?" She states to the Zabrak, with a reassuring smile.

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]
@[member="Krest"]

"Oh, I understand. Since you're an agent I guess you can't really spill out any secrets to me. But I think Calico wouldn't mind since he trusts me. He knows he has my loyalties," He was somewhat surprised to hear that she never got drunk in her life. "I'm surprised, since at you're age you havent been drunk. But, still I wouldnt recommend it.And don't dance on a table. You could really do something stupid. Not saying you are."

He smiled as she accepted his request of walking with him. Canal saw Ven looking at Krest to assure him or what that she could go with Canal. "Don't worry Krest, I'll take good care of her." He looked back at Ven, smiled and said, "Well, let's get starting." As he started to walk at a slow pace. As soon they were far from Krest, Canal would ask her a question of her and Krest.

@Ven @Krest

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom