Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Sith End Times Episode 1 | Invasion of Malachor V | Warlords of the Sith

Darth Luminoth

D
Am open to fighting anyone.
I'm up to fight just about anyone.

802719867324858389.png

It should be noted that our beloved Darth Strosius Darth Strosius is an Acolyte. See, Ali? This is what you get for starting a cult.

And at Darth Voyance Darth Voyance , according to this dusty tome of Sith tradition and the catalog of the Empire I...do not qualify as a Sith. But if you wish to declare a Kaggath towards Cara she would, IC, write it off as ramblings of a fanatic. Apologies!

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru You bet your abs I'm down for that!

Cara Dorniarn Cara Dorniarn we have never threaded, and I am open to facing you if you'd like.

Or I mean, I can fight the, literal, big man himself Darth Voracitos Darth Voracitos

Sorry, got claimed by Darth Luminoth earlier! And while I can't speak for Voracitos, he wanted to join but decided against it due to studies. And I think all of TSE would shank him if he put Chaos ahead of his irl.

But if you'd like I can ask around to see if anyone wants to be your dance partner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom