Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sig Lord's Workshop

[member="Tirdarius"]

It's good to see your work being so sought after once more.

After seventeen years, I wondered how you'd fare without Tirdarius around.

Keep going hard brother, this is great stuff !

Hello there I have come with two requests if you can do it :D

First I would like an Avatar with a similar look to my current one via this image

TAOFTA_Jedi_Killer_5.jpg

And then in an animation slowly morphs into this face here with maybe the symbol of the First Order behind it depending on what the mood strikes you.

klaus-wittmann-necro.jpg

Now for my second request a new signature.

With this gif

tumblr_inline_o3l7t9wMU61s49fbc_500.gif

If you can do it I am looking for a fiery/ volcano type feel with the theme and if you are in the mood for texts. I would like it to say. "The Galaxy doesn't need a Hero. It needs a Monster."

Other than that you are free to do what you wish with it :D

Please and thank you :D

@Tirdarius

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
Just wanted to say the signatures and avatars look amazing, well done. Major props to the effort you've been making.

I also wanted to ask, if at all possible, if there's a chance to have my current sig adapted to have some roiling/billowing smoke or clouds or something 'dark arts-y' in the background? It can be toward the top half, behind the central character, so you don't have to bother with avoiding his name segment, etc.

That would be amazing! But if not, thanks anyway, and again great work.

| [member="Tavi Riley"] | [member="Scherezade deWinter"] | [member="Kyrel Ren"] |

Hey guys. I promise I haven't forgotten you! I will be doing these for you tomorrow, once I've recovered. Having some trouble with my back, so need to recuperate before I can get to this. I appreciate your patience :)

[member="Darth Excidium"]

That can absolutely be done - I've got a few ideas for that, but I will need your original PSD in order to add it to that signature. Otherwise I'll have to create one from scratch - which is also fine, but they won't look identical. Let me know what you prefer!

Hey [member="Tirdarius"], I love your work. It's 10/10 aesthetic. I see you are a bit inundated right now, but do you think you might have time to make me a sig?

Ideas for static images:
1, 2, 3

Ideas for .gif backgrounds:
1, 2

Text: "I Am The Program"

I would trust your artistic eye to do what you like with these images. Most of these images have a sort of blue tint, but I would like my signature to conform to the general First Order color scheme of black/grey/white/red, if possible. Is it possible to give some of these images a more "reddish" tint or glow? If not, I would be perfectly happy with using them unaltered. :)

Also, I like the more angular border style you used for [member="FN-2826"]'s signature. Do you think you could do something like that again?

Thanks for your time on all these great signatures.

[member="Agent Rinnan"]

Consider it done. I have to tackle Kyrel's request first (and Excidium, if he gets back to me), but it shall be on my list for tomorrow. Looking at the images you've provided, I've got a few ideas :) And, yes, it's entirely possible to alter the colours, so FO-style it shall be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom