Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sig Lord's Workshop

Hello, all.​
Decided to once more open my workshop for business. Though the name was given ages ago (and I am keeping it), I do a good deal more than just signatures. A short sample of my offerings:​
Signatures
I've recently started working on GIF signatures, and will happily make more - however, that will depend on the complexity of the GIF in question, and what you want doing with it. Static signatures are never a problem.​
In3rtja.gif
rLgIH0v.png
2zWIJhz.png
2ddphzg.png
hWrQLq5.png
n22D44u.png
E5NIajO.png
Faction Banners
u1hJDU7.png
n7adBtw.png
QdHCik0.png
Paragraph Separators
FJp1uVB.png
jAuH3oz.png
Icdrz7G.png
N1Oa8Kt.png
Rank Titles
u4uk40s.png
l8uZCkR.png
PZtHLa6.png
Ew49gHz.png
p5wAN5t.png
BtTCGJ9.png
tOo4tA1.png
Thread Banners
KzbC8K2.png
QqfZPQ4.png
Random Stuff
5N7R7tB.png
ehECAnc.png
Profile Designs
If you want to send forth any requests, please feel free to do so. I'm happy to do GIF images as well as static. I only ask that you include any images you want to be used, notes on any theme/colours/fonts etc (though do bear in mind I try to avoid fonts in signatures nowadays!), and if you want custom sizes, please do specify them ahead of time, otherwise I'll just use my own standard size templates.​

[member="Tirdarius"]

You're also responsible for the majority of my Characters artwork, the Commenor Systems Alliance and The Jedi Order's Tags & Signatures.

Don't be modest now, Brother.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Tirdarius"]

The king is back, all hail the king. I actually remember the first sig I ever got was from you, ah the good old days. And I believe it's time I replace this old one.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Tirdarius"]

Something utilizing the new art for Captain America from Infinity War and the quote 'Force and Mind are Opposites; Morality ends where a Gun begins.'

[member="Tirdarius"]

Hah, using the larger signatures !

I know you don't particularly like them but I'm glad I'm not alone in liking larger sigs.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Looking great dude !

[member="Teign Hoegr"]

Uncle honestly, your attempt at humour.

tenor.gif

:p

[member="Tirdarius"]

It is I that is burden with glorious purpose, I cannot have my uncle look prettier then I.

Your skills are heavenly! May I please have one too?

Using Loki from Marvel. I do like the pic of the avatar I already have, but would love you to do one of yours with it. As for the sig, I shall leave that up to you what you wish to use.

Thankyou!

Now Kneel before me. You know you want to. :D

Edit:

EYxS8ct.jpg

[member="Tirdarius"]

Original pic for the ava if that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom