Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sig Lord's Workshop

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Sorry about that. My brain is useless before the first few hundred milligrams of caffeine. Was sort of hoping to use that as a background, with your artistic touches over it. Or something along those lines, firearm themed. Wanted something that captures the idea of muzzle blast, if that makes any sense. I suck at describing this sort of thing.

Anyway, if that's not up your alley, it's all good. Keep up the good work.

[member="Tirdarius"]

[member="Rusty"] - I hope this meets your criteria:

H0jjCJU.gif

[member="Cale Gunderson"] - Cool, that won't be a problem. They're first on my list for tomorrow :)

Alright, got two for you, [member="Cale Gunderson"] I hope you don't mind the small text - I'm on a bit of a kick with that at present. Let me know if you want anything changing or adjusting, or if you just hate them and need redesigns.

uYssrqQ.png
F2XnOkd.png

[member="Tirdarius"] oh my god, those are amazing. A tiny nitpick here, but its really no issue at all if it’s an inconvenience, but I had asked that the image with the knight have a blue lightsaber. But as I said, that’s no big deal if you can’t get to it, these are insanely cool.

[member="Tanaski Yumi"]

No, I won't be doing any more graphics work for you, under any circumstances. The past several times, I've not even received a 'thank you', and that's a level of discourtesy I'm not prepared to waste time on. I've always been happy to give up my time and effort for people, but you've had more than enough.

DT-0029

"DT-0029 Reporting for Duty!"
Hiya- I was wondering if you can make a Signature with this image

1368b985dcd15e664d336bbb47c3d830.jpg

and use this gif behind it?

tumblr_of8xk00nX91s6w6foo1_1280.gif

And with maybe the words "DT-0029 Reporting for Duty!" Or just the name DT-0029 near the first picture- Or you can do it however you want, What ever you see is best in your eyes do please! Or just something that can be related and or seen with the First Order or GE

Thank you for considering and or reading this- if you can't do it, it'll be alright.

[member="Tirdarius"]

DT-0029

Tirdarius said:
[member="DT-0029"]

Absolutely won't be a problem :) I'll get it done for you tomorrow, if you don't mind the delay. Sleep needed first!

I'll be fine don't stress yourself! Even if it takes three or four day's I'll be fine as of now.

DT-0029

Tirdarius said:
I can certainly do better than three or four days, [member="DT-0029"] I hope this is what you wanted.

ixZLnsu.gif

That looks great thank you! It's always great to have a person like you on the site you contribute so much! Even with my photoshop skills and or Illustrator skills I couldn't compare to this- Thank you again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom