Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sig Lord's Workshop

[member="Jerrid Syn DeVoe"]​
Couldn't be sure if you wanted a new sig in similar design, or your old sig reconfigured, so I applied a little magic, et voila:​
7cIZPsG.png
Let me know if it's not what you were after, and I shall whip up something different, if so.​

Nay, tis a work of art remastered, Lord [member="Tirdarius"] . :D

This knight thanks thee and shalt proudly display it as my signature. I shalt give credit to thee in my profile.

Again, I thank thee for thy time and skilled hand. :)

[member="Tirdarius"]

Hey Sig Lord- (Thanks for the Sig last time on my Deathtrooper!)

I was wondering if I can get a Sig for my new Jedi Knight with these pictures please!

JediTemple00-2400x1200-784013996319.jpg
databank_admiraltrench_01_169_b05dd531.jpeg

With the my character name and the words Jedi Knight below it- or whatever looks pleasing to the eye maybe even make him look a bit transparent (I dunno even know I'm bad with design- whatever looks pleasing a tad bit badass/cool)

Please and thank you!

AvRe

[member="Tirdarius"] what am looking for is a sith assassin just anything with a mask and hood.and could you put the words your wish is my command on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom