Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sig Lord's Workshop

[member="Quoron Viszla"]​
There are occasions that I hate my own work, so I've redone your signature, and provided the avatar you requested:​
PUxsWG7.gif
N8b6fZS.png

[member="Darth Pryde"]

Darth Pryde said:
[member="Tirdarius"]

Anyway a young Sith could beg such an artist to create my signature?

I'm on mobile of that makes a difference
Makes no difference to me, but it might make a difference to you. What can I do for you?

[member="Quoron Viszla"]

Glad you like it. I was much happier with the second version, tbh.

skin, bone, and arrogance
[member="Tirdarius"] - I'd love a signature if you have the time. I love all the ones you've done, but particularly those for Rinnan and Shaydae pushed me over the edge into requesting!

The playby is Joel Kinnaman, and I really like the clean lines look of the signatures I mentioned above. I can provide some images if needed (see album) but if you prefer something else I trust your artistic sensibilities ;)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Tirdarius"]

I changed my avi pic. Could use a new sig. Maybe a lighter version of the current one? Gotta not follow in Veiere's footsteps :p

[member="Tirdarius"] - Got a few projects for the Corellian Confederation we could use some art for. I'd love for a faction banner/post header, and some other bits. I can toss them to you in a PM or here if you're game.

I'd also love to see what you could do for a new sig and avatar for Julius here. He's become more Jedi and less soldier, so I want his things to reflect that... I put in a variety of things, but the idea is Jeff Bridges in Tron Legacy for a playby.

Sig Possibilities
Tron-Legacy-Kevin-Flynn.gif

10239178_ori.jpg

oPm7MTo.png

jock-tron.jpg

The images are just ideas, it can be static or GIF, I trust you and your image magic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom