Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Order of the Crimson Blade. (Faction AD and Q/A)

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Memorial"]
I was told multiple times that she was tried for it. Whether or not it stuck, not a clue, but the fact remains she was severed and banished for her crimes and, yet, the SJO seems perfectly okay with having her run things.

As for Selena... Yeah, no karks given. I've had enough "fun" cleaning up her messes.

[member="Ayden Cater"]

Finally, someone with a real question.

Most of the strikes at the current time will be small hits and raids, something on a more planetary level as well as hitting the sith acolytes when they are alone if we can. I dont plan for any large strikes nor going against their more heavily defended planets as that would be suicide. This also includes attempting to get members into invasions or Skirmishes against the One Sith, to aid the factions fighting the Sith. I realize that we would also have to stay fara out of the reach of the Sith while we do such, which means going into neutral space or trying to get a major faction to house our main base.

Eating_popcorn_gif.gif

How are you going to go about funding? I mean if you went with Popo's suggestion, you'd have a huge budget, but...

Just curious.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Memorial"]
I banned one person and told a few other people who had no clue what they were doing "no" and they threw a fit and left. I hardly consider that alienating "half a faction". Also, at least when the transfer of SC and such occurred, I stepped down quietly instead of a vote of no confidence.

That will be my last comment on this thread. I suggest you follow the various advice given, otherwise if I need something from your faction I'll pop by the archives.

[member="Mrrew"]

Right now im going on planet by planet funding, as well as looking towards companies if i can, obviously we wont have the amount that a normal faction would. Theres also the resources that could be gathered from raids and strikes on the Sith.

[member="Memorial"]

Would you be accepting of another faction holding agency over yours if you wanted to set up grounds within their sphere of influence? It seems to me that if you hole up in their space that they could catch the flak of your actions, and they might not be okay with that.

[member="Ayden Cater"]

Yes, any bases held in the lands of other factions would be subject to those faction's laws and regulations, which makes perfect sense after all. Im contacting several factions now after all to set up IC deals with them, and after this conversation the republic is going to be the last of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom