Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Order of the Crimson Blade. (Faction AD and Q/A)

sabrina

Memorial said:
[member="sabrina"]
that the Brotherhood of Darkness/
In that case we learn thought bomb, and make really canon

yes that bit is trolling

Though yes I like the idea, but in the end jedi who go down this route do fall to dark side. That is all so canon

sabrina

Memorial said:
[member="sabrina"]

Like the current Jedi arent Dark Side lol, you make me laugh Sabrina :D
Actually me veles do laugh about that as well, as we do wonder some post who is the darker sometimes.

In one invasion a jedi wrote something along the lines, he proud to kill innocent civilians if it meant he could kill the sith. I try find the exact one when not so tired

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
flash-in-a-pan1.jpg

[member="Memorial"]
Well, in my opinion the Jedi code was only really introduced through the prequels and other stuff. Real jedi are as seen in the original series, and in my opinion the republic jedi's suit that shoe very well.

[member="Jaryn Rhane"]

The Simple point is to only fight the Sith... really i dont get what you dont see lol. There is only one point and intent, fight the Sith Empire and work to help chop them down, and i dont mean simple and useless Skirmishes. There is the point of trying to capture and lock up or (If they allow) kill Sith players and slowly deteriorate their playerbase until their overwhelming number of strong forceusers and NFU elites are taken down a few notches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom