Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Order of the Crimson Blade. (Faction AD and Q/A)

sabrina

[member="Memorial"] if it helps I think I know what you got planned

Finding sith in any thread you can enter, and attacking us.

Am I right?

[member="Jaryn Rhane"]

You are completely correct in the blood lust part, in this or in the OP or in the Republic, if given the chance (and not restricted by rules of the board) Yusan would murder every Sith he could in revenge.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Jedi should be used to contradictions by this point :D

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Just sayin', but when I was the Republic FL, [member="Kiskla Grayson"] and I were all for anything that promoted unity and cohesion in all Jedi related things. A subfaction of this would make plenty more sense than a standalone faction of 2-4 people that will have no support, no drive, and zero effect on the grand scale. Within the Republic or something like that, you guys would have a far larger following, better support, and could actually contribute to a faction instead of drawing folks away from said faction(s).
[member="Memorial"]

[member="Popo"]

Still probably wouldn't get any following in the republic Popo, thus the reason i didn't make it a subfaction because most of the Republic will just ignore it and the other part of it would be those that are posting in the thread atm.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Memorial"]
So you may think. Talk with Kiskla. She might be able to get it to work. What do you have to lose? A faction dying in a week because it's not affiliated with anything but designed to combat factions far, far, far larger than it? Or a faction within a faction designed for the same thing?

Far as I'm concerned, you have nothing, at all, to lose just by asking. And everything to gain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom