Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Order of the Crimson Blade. (Faction AD and Q/A)

Popo said:
I suggest you follow the various advice given, otherwise if I need something from your faction I'll pop by the archives.
flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
what happened before according to the faction page... they will disband...

I was originally part of the AoL when I first joined. The concept was great, there was organization to it, and a lot of good things hapenning. It wasn't long the Sith were dealt a major blow, and decreased activity, meant the faction eventually disbanded. It did originally start as a faction where Jedi were breaking off the Republic to join...

I am not sure this minor faction is worth repeating, or will draw interesest, if the faction page makes it clear the faction will simply disband when the objective is met...

just my two cents

Oka Osaa

This actually sounds cool. Army Of The Light" I mean, once light shines on darkness, the dark is destroyed.

I think the arguments people are making are not needed. The old jedi believed in destroying the sith but you don't see that these days no matter what faction you're in. Comparing this to the republic is far off too. The republic is a huge military while this would probably be a small army of light siders that would seek sith and eliminate them. Don't know if that's what you mean by creating this faction [member="Memorial"], but that's how I see it.

Btw, I think this could be something great. Not saying I love seeing sith being killed(some can be nice), but that's what the original jedi believed in doing. Or at least that's what Obi Wan stated when he spoke to Anakin after chopping him in half #Anakinlookedgreat

Kian Karr said:
I would suspect this won't draw many Jedi. Let us face it, everything that I've read so far seems awfully dark to me.....skinning Sith....love watching Sith die....just seems a bit....serial killerish.
Valiens Nantaris said:
[member="Kian Karr"]
LOL, get with the times, man, no one cares about the Dark Side anymore!

975169737.jpg

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Wow. Six pages and a hundred posts in under nine hours. Somebody/something is popular. Not a single like though, sadly. I'll be the first, to wish you good luck. :)

[member="Iella E'ron"]

Again, sorry, but it really has no more purpose than to help chip away at the One Sith, if i had further plans for it i would not have chosen the Army of Light as the name of the group.

[member="Veino Garn"]

Once the One sith is gone, the faction Disbands.

[member="Oka Osaa"]

Small army, yes. Of Lightsiders, not necessarily, as i am darksided myself.

[member="Hal Terrano"] [member="Kian Karr"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Mrrew"]

It seems you all forget when the Jedi were accepting darksiders back in May :D

Avalore Eden said:
Did you know every time a new minor faction is made to combat the Sith, three more Sith are promoted to Master?
No?

Neither did I.
*marks date on planner and sends out invitations*

I'm registered at Sithmart and REI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom