Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Order of the Crimson Blade. (Faction AD and Q/A)

[member="Jaryn Rhane"]

Thus, the imprisonment point, as i would rather OOC Imprison them. Its pure IC when i mean to slaughter Sith. Hell, i have two Sith Chars that i dont want them to Die OOC, but if things happen IC i cant stop it and they will die.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Memorial"]
Not at all. Sure, you'd have to join the Republic to access the faction, but still. Havoc had non-Republic members in it, too. It's less about "I can't do this/It's not possible" and more "How can I make this work/How can others help me make this work."

You want this faction concept to survive and achieve? Talk to Kiskla.

[member="Popo"]

Thats not the point Popo, it restricts them in the fact they have to join a faction aggain that many left because they hated the republic in the first place. Plus the home base isnt suppose to be in the republic and im designing a Pure Republic faction anyways that is suppose to be based out of Onderon to protect the southern portion of the Republic.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Memorial"]
So, you're making/made a republic faction when there's a republic faction because you want a pure republic faction because the other pure republic faction isn't enough of a pure republic faction?

Logic, man. Logic.

I'm just saying that if you want to be successful and not see this concept die in... a week or less, you're gonna want to set up ties with other factions. Setting up for Jedi? Talk to the Republic. Silver Jedi Order is, as Val put it, a home for a war criminal and is basically space France meets space Switzerland. To afraid of getting whooped to do anything but maintained neutrality. Your best bet is the Republic, unless you wanna petition the Sanctum for it, but I get the feeling they're not interested.

The Army of Light is definitely something that would work far better as a sub-faction of the Republic than on its own. You've got to talk things out, talk to the Faction Leader, talk to the members, gather interest and ideas before striking out so quickly. Communication is key, as is positivity.

I'm sure that there are several people within the Republic that have more aggressive Jedi that would be so down to do the Army of Light and take the fight to the Sith but open up a dialogue first, make plans, plans to last. This method will, as mentioned above lead to nothing more than a flash in the pan.

Talk it out, be open to compromise and be constructive (also be nice. :p)

On an IC note however, I AM A TRADITIONAL TENET FOLLOWING JEDI AND I GLOWER AT YOU AGGRESSIVE-TYPES FROM AFAR. MAY I SCOLD YOU ALL ONE DAY.

[member="Memorial"]
IC is the reason for OOC action.
And again

Memorial said:
[member="Popo"]

that many left because they hated the republic in the first place.
As I stated earlier, its not the same republic as I previously stated.

[member="Popo"], who's the war criminal?

Memorial said:
Look at the Zeltros Skirmish, Yusan has a reason to skin every Sith alive now
But that didn't happen until recently. I sent you a PM asking you to meet with me and [member="Darth Carach"] to discuss peace terms on the 7th of November.

You never responded.

I think I know why, though.

Bawk, bawk, bawk...

J3C0

J
Darth Janus said:
I sent you a PM asking you to meet with me and Darth Carach to
on the 7th of November.
to discuss peace terms
Darth Janus said:
peace terms

il3Gs3h.gif

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Memorial"]
Look, man, if you're not going to take good advice when it's freely given, don't expect folks to try and help you from now on.

[member="Jaryn Rhane"]
Matsu Ike. She was tried and found guilty of a wide array of things and was ultimately severed from the Force and banished. There was a lot of war crimes, one of which was the sinking of Ahto City during the Manaan invasion a while back. No one's bothered to investigate that, though, otherwise that one may have been cleared.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Memorial"]
Lemme put it this way, if it weren't for the rules and for the fact that the Jedi Order tried her, she'd be dead. D-e-d, dead. So, laugh all y'want, chucklehead, but the fact is she got off easy. Hutt don't play no games, boy.

Also [member="Popo"] ...

[3:34 PM] The Moose // Synimon: Matsu was never tried for Ahto city... hell she got looked at by Selena and the grandmaster didn't even care because they were fighting the sith and stopping them

[member="Memorial"]

I have to ask what your plan of attack is against the One Sith. At the most generous for your side, and the most conservative on their end, you'll be outnumbered 20-to-1. This doesn't count assets like armies and fleets either.

How do you expect to fight that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom