Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Order of the Crimson Blade. (Faction AD and Q/A)

Army_of_Light_flag.jpg

Its been dont before, but hey its needed once more because of the Sith's Unity. So without further adieu i announce the construction of the Order of the Crimson Blade.

As per canon for groups like the Army of Light, the Order of the Crimson Blade will not be tied to the Republic itself though i am calling for an open militia so to speak against the Sith themselves. So i leave the members to join at will, whether they be Republic, Mando, Silver Jedi, Op, or other wise. I know this isn't exactly the most extensive ad, but the purpose of this faction is clear. We fight the Sith and that is it.

Thanksgiving night will be the IC meeting for interested members and those that have joined by that time already, on the planet Ruusan where the Army of Light of old was dealt its defeat.

So ask your questions and tell me what it is that you would like to know, i will answer where i can.

Lira Dajenn

L
I was making a genuine point with my gif.

What is the purpose of this besides splitting attention? Most of the factions you mentioned are already pretty focused on the One Sith, the Reublic already. Wouldn't drawing Jedi away be detrimental to the whole effort?

You misunderstand, this is to make one combined force with the pure purpose of constantly fighting the Sith... literally no other target or person to be attacked. I don't see how it would be drawing Jedi away when if you don't want to fight the Sith then don't join... i am missing your point on how this would be detrimental.

[member="Lira Dajenn"]

Lira Dajenn

L
It takes away from the current war efforts of the factions that you're drawing from.

This is why the split of the Silver Jedi was such a hurt to the Republic. With Less people in the faction, they can put up less of a fight. You're taking away people from one faction and adding them to a faction that will invariable have less impact on the war effort. The Republic is literally The faction to fight evil right now, they are the biggest crux in a war fighting the Sith. This faction has the potential to draw away Jedi from that war, thus drawing attention away from what is currently the greatest bastion against the Sith. Even though you have the same stated goal, you're hurting that goal by splitting into a separate entity because it causes less cohesion.

Do you see what I'm saying here?

[member="Lira Dajenn"]

To be fair, if the Silver Jedi weren't given a reason to leave in the first place, we wouldn't have that reason. And if our reps didn't insult them every time we go to ask for help, they probably would have helped by now... and i love how you are focusing on the Republic as the only force against the Sith, like the Silver Jedi or Mandos or Omega Protectorate don't condemn them as well. As i said this will not force you to leave the republic or what ever faction you are in. This faction is to provide a place where Mando, OP, Silver Jedi, Republic, or any other faction to come together and fight the Sith. It does not require you to leave your major faction.

Lira Dajenn

L
I stated in the beginning that all of the factions you mentioned were fighting, but as i also stated, the Republic is undoubtedly the most involved in the war effort and since you yourself are from the faction i have no doubt in my mind they are where you will primarily draw from.

I was simply stating my thoughts on this idea as a whole.

[member="Memorial"]
Well, the pub isn't the same as the one the silver jedi left. Besides, those proper Jedi's in the temple are allowed to giggle at the silver jedi every once in a while right?
Anywho, I don't see the point in there being so many jedi wannabe factions.
Also on [member="Lira Dajenn"]'s point, originally everyone thought the silver jedi wouldn't cause division. Guess how wrong we were about that? Very.

sabrina

Memorial said:
You misunderstand, this is to make one combined force with the pure purpose of constantly fighting the Sith... literally no other target or person to be attacked. I don't see how it would be drawing Jedi away when if you don't want to fight the Sith then don't join... i am missing your point on how this would be detrimental.

[member="Lira Dajenn"]
So let`s me get this right in my head, you intend to make a faction. To hunt down every sith on this board, one sith or otherwise. If so this seems to me to be a product of hate, as such you become sith and thus have to hunt yourself.

Irony of it.

Lira Dajenn

L
Because your faction advertisement is lacking in detail and did not make it clear. All that is stated is you're attempting to form a coalition drawn from different factions currently fighting the Sith. This implies you are taking from those faction. The original Army of Light took people from the Republic to do its own thing, i assumed this is what you would be doing since you did not provide much detail.

[member="Jaryn Rhane"]

The main difference being the Silver Jedi were made for that division, this is literally just to fight the Republic as one force unhindered by things such as loyalty to a faction. It is suppose to fight the Sith and only that, not be a wannabe jedi faction. And [member="Lira Dajenn"], being part of the Republic does not mean i expect the Republic to supply people. Infact i expect no one from the Republic to join as i am the single most hated person in that faction :D

[member="sabrina"]

Except. We aren't following your whole Jedi/Sith ideal war thing that is annoying. Nope its just to crush the One Sith, like the last one was to fight the Sith Empire, and the Canon one before that the Brotherhood of Darkness/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom