Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The One Sith Q/A

183-banner-1393233138.png

Following a single Dark Lord's vision, the One Sith is a collective of Sith Lords that aims to bring Order through Power.

In this thread, feel free to ask me anything about the One Sith Faction. I will answer to the best of my abilities. I also have a list of what should be FAQ below.

What is the One Sith?

The One Sith is currently a Minor Faction made only of Sith. Currently, the Faction lurks in the shadows and is very secretive. It is ruled by an unquestioned Dark Lord in-character that is collectively NPC'd by the Faction Administrators. Soon, the One Sith will emerge from hiding with the goal of obliterating the Republic and conquering the known galaxy.

Why don't the One Sith go Major now?

The first reason is that currently there is an event and the map will not be changed until May. The second reason is that we wish to build a good, core group before opening up and attacking the galaxy at large. And the third reason is that a story where the One Sith have infiltrated every Major Faction in order to bring the galaxy to its knees sounds very cool.

The One Sith will go major, though, and in a matter of a couple months at the most. By the time Summer gets into full swing, the One Sith will be actively conquering the galaxy.

Who is leading the Faction?

The Faction Leaders as of right now have an extensive resume here at Star Wars RP.net. The Writer of Darth Moridin - the first Sith Emperor - created the Faction. The Writer of Darth Apparatus - man of mysteries and one of the original Sith Empire Administrators - also serves as Faction Administrator. The Writer of Cira - one of the creators of the Omega Protectorate - is also a core member of the Faction.

While we all use different names now, the One Sith is in well able hands and lead by those that have created and guided successful Factions.

Using that experience, each of us know that it will be new members that eventually become leaders of the Faction. Therefore, we are not shy in giving others the opportunity to lead. Should you join - before or after the Faction opens up - do not be afraid to ask us for the go ahead on a good idea.

Can I receive training and be promoted to higher Force user ranks?

Yes! As a Faction, the One Sith can freely promote proven Apprentices to Knights. We also have the ability to vote for people to become Masters - provided that the Role-Play Judges confirm this vote. As a budding faction, we are looking for new members to shine.

Will the One Sith help me with certain character goals?

If one can reasonably justify why it would help the One Sith, then yes! If someone wants or needs the One Sith's help, then that person just needs to contact the One Sith's Faction Administrators.

How do I join?

Simply click the Join Faction button. Admission is not yet open - so you will need approval by an Administrator. We will contact you in person soon and talk to you about more details related to the Faction. Nearly everyone will get admitted - the requirement for Admin approval is simply so we get the opportunity to orient new members to the way of the One Sith.

We also have a Guest Forum for those that want to interact with the Faction yet haven't join.

Phantom said:
Is this a Faction purely for Force users? @[member="Dark Apprentice"]
We are mostly Sith. If you do have a cool idea for why a non-Force user would be a part of the One Sith, feel free to sent me a private message. I would love to see what it is.

Tamara said:
@[member="Dark Apprentice"]
What are the goals of the One Sith? I understand they plan to infiltrate all the factions and then try to assume power. But then...what? Is control over the galaxy a means or an end?
The goals are very similar to the canon goals of the One Sith. It can be summed up in the following quote from Darth Krayt:

"Roan Fel never really embraced the war or the idea of a unified galaxy. He went along with it as a political necessity. That's not what the Empire—what the galaxy—needs. The galaxy writhes in chaos and disorder. It requires a man of vision. I am that man of vision. I am the new Emperor."

J3C0

J
Circe Savan said:
Can anyone join?
Yes, but there are restrictions. Upon joining a person is presented with a set of rules that they must follow within the faction, to sum them up they are basically,
1.Follow the Dark Lord without Question(He is an NPC controlled by the Faction admins who listen to the Faction Members).
2.Do not reveal our existence to anyone.
3.Everyone is equal, you do not stand above anyone else in the faction(except for Apprentices).
4.You follow the Dark Lords Vision without question.
5.You break any of these rules and you are immediately kicked out of the faction.
6.If you leave our faction whether by force or by your own choice we will hunt you down in every single thread we possibly can until you are either Dead, or your Dark Mark and Memories are gone(Torn out through the force or via drugs).
7.If you cause trouble for either the One Sith or Staff in an OOC manner you will be kicked out of the faction.

Darth Shara said:
6.If you leave our faction whether by force or by your own choice we will hunt you down in every single thread we possibly can until you are either Dead, or your Dark Mark and Memories are gone(Torn out through the force or via drugs).
Would have been nice to know that a month ago.

J3C0

J
You are an apprentice, these terms do not apply to you as you would not have been part of the inner circle of the faction, not knowing much more than names. No worries :)

Though to kind of extend on what @[member="Darth Shara"] is saying, pretty much anyone is free to apply. We've approved most people that have done so after a quick talk with them. There are rules after joining, though, but that's stuff mostly influenced by what would be standard IC rules of the One Sith along with us trying to instill certain habits into the Writers of the One Sith.

Is the Emperor real, or is he a high level fiction to justify the One Sith’s leadership group?

(I know the answer, but I’m still hoping for a Wizard of Oz style reveal, that it’s a Jawa behind a curtain or something absurd.)

Darth Shara said:
Yes, but there are restrictions. Upon joining a person is presented with a set of rules that they must follow within the faction, to sum them up they are basically,
1.Follow the Dark Lord without Question(He is an NPC controlled by the Faction admins who listen to the Faction Members).
2.Do not reveal our existence to anyone.
3.Everyone is equal, you do not stand above anyone else in the faction(except for Apprentices).
4.You follow the Dark Lords Vision without question.
5.You break any of these rules and you are immediately kicked out of the faction.
7.If you cause trouble for either the One Sith or Staff in an OOC manner you will be kicked out of the faction.
Just to clarify rule 3, I take it that means Sith Knights have equal authority to Sith Lords? If so, is there any IC rank structure?
@[member="Darth Shara"]

J3C0

J
Yes, they are equal. And yes there is. We have something called Voices who are in charge of certain sectors. However any leadership roll is more of a "first among equals" position rather than a post of authority except for the Dark Lord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom