Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion THE NINN KAGGATH | Rebellion of Ninn [WotS vs TSE]

Molly Armstrong

M
Ready to tango with anyone. TSE, Je'daii, or Mando. I'm willing to beat you down, or get beaten down, whatever works. Hit me up.

Tristan Priest

T
Low powered fighting is my preferred style tbh. If you're cool with same-side fighting I'm down. Explanations are easily made, especially since there's no narrative set for this character yet. Could be a simple as his not being a true Sith yet. Alternatively, there appear to be a lot of Mandos in this all of a sudden who need some opposition. :eyes:
Drako Drako

Sith infight. It's what they do.
Darth Voyance Darth Voyance

Last edited by a moderator:
Low powered fighting is my preferred style tbh. If you're cool with same-side fighting I'm down. Explanations are easily made, especially since there's no narrative set for this character yet. Could be a simple as his not being a true Sith yet. Alternatively, there appear to be a lot of Mandos in this all of a sudden who need some opposition. :eyes:
Drako Drako

Didn't realize that it would be infighting, so I'll have to decline (for now) since Drako's sights are more set on making a 'good impression' and not harming the war effort!

The Shaper will CALMLY set aside his work on a Superweapon to attend the Kaggath if any of these 'Warlords' want to join him for tea.

4z3s5t.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom