Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion THE NINN KAGGATH | Rebellion of Ninn [WotS vs TSE]

sKUkSNG.png

------------//REBELLION OF NINN//------------
------------//START DATE: FEB.24 WED//------------

anSpMTQ.png

Having repelled the surprising attack of the New Imperial Order's New Imperial First Crusader Fleet the Warlords of the Sith had just occupied the Ninn System. But, they can no longer rest to regroup their continued offensive across the Rimward Worlds of the Corporate Sector. The Sith Empire has arrived to crush the Warlords' advance once and for all. Now the Warlords must contest a second siege and from a far greater and numerous force. The Second Conflict of Ninn will play out on the shipwreck strewn battlefield of Ninn's arid plains. Underneath the shadow of downed battlecruisers, embers of burning soldiers, and scorched craters the Sith Empire and the unholy crusade of the Warlords will meet for the first time!

WARLORDS OF THE SITH ALLY ROSTER
THE SITH EMPIRE ALLY ROSTER

OBJECTIVE 1: THE NINN KAGGATH
Surrounding the fallen spaceport of Rynn's Hollow - the Dark Sovereigns of Warlords, their Knights and the Sith Empire's Dark Masters meet in a Kaggath of the Sith Lords!

OBJECTIVE 2: IN THE STORM OF DURASTEEL
In the shadow of a downed Warlords warship the Knights of the Sith Empire and the Warlords battle for control over the grounds of the plains surrounding Ninn!

Last edited:
Given Ingrid has been a member of the faction for 9 months, first as a double agent, now with business interests and a member of a noble house, I hope it doesn’t break the rules to join as a TSE member
If so, I would come as an AoC member (since when the AoC exist), if that is not possible either, it will remain Hyrva, or Xanesh.

But in the meantime, I'm looking for a dance partner to Ingrid. :)

The Devil | Kavar Lok Kas'Oni
If anyone on TSE's Dark Council wants to clash with Skeletor, lemme know and we can set up a banging duel for you. I can also set up some one-time characters for anyone without opposition as well in TSE! I am hyped for this thread and hope everyone has a good, constructive, creative time! Let's get Sith Posting going lads and lasses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom